Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK (3252 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Atheists and theists are free to ask any questions they have doubts and need answers and I will attempt to answer them. Atheists can also ask me those logical questions about existentialism deities, Deity and I am here to prove to them what God is, and to the very Christian and the very Islamic, I want to also be able to address the issue of what their God stands for and who he represents in the greater cosmic scheme of things.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by PastorKun(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Are you sure you can handle the questions you are asking for? To start with, with recent advancement in astronomy and science, we now know that there are trillions of planets in our universe and our planet earth is infinitesimal on the universal level. My questions are that; is it the same God that create this huge universe that created our earth and we humans? Also what is the purpose of a universe so huge? Are there beings on other planets? If yes where they created by the same God who created us? What is the ultimate purpose of life or existence?

Let's try these for starters smiley

1 Like

Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: Are you sure you can handle the questions you are asking for? To start with, with recent advancement in astronomy and science, we now know that there are trillions of planets in our universe and our planet earth is infinitesimal on the universal level. My questions are that; is it the same God that create this huge universe that created our earth and we humans? Also what is the purpose of a universe so huge? Are there beings on other planets? If yes where they created by the same God who created us? What is the ultimate purpose of life or existence?

Let's try these for starters smiley
The Universe keeps expanding....in human expression it knows no bounds. All is energy and forms keep changing, even as new planets come into form, others are changing forms into blackholes, nothing was created, all is energy conversion, and God as is believed by world's religion is an avatar of the multiverse ocean of energy. Its like having having a President every 4yrs, the person of God changes in the cosmic calender but the Force that is the totality of the universe is not a being, its pure energy and we are a part of it. As we advance, in cosmic evolution, we will come to a point we will master the science and technology of making planets from the cosmic energy, the higher spirits do these readily, and yes, other energy beings other than man exist in other planets even in our planets but on alternate wavelengths and frequency, its a parallel multiverse and we only see things in our dimension.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
When man dies, does his soul die with him? If no, what happens to the soul? What's your take about the existence of spiritual being? Prophets, soothsayer what's behind there predictions, is it a sham or mere coincidence
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Chubhie: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Whats your take on reincarnation? Do you think the human mind is sufficient enough to grasp the Godhead?
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
ondo_boi: When man dies, does his soul die with him? If no, what happens to the soul? What's your take about the existence of spiritual being? Prophets, soothsayer what's behind there predictions, is it a sham or mere coincidence

Soul is energy being, and by that you know the basic laws of physics as pertains energy. Death is shift of consciousness from physical dimension to the next depending energy level depending on the aura of each being. Threshold of soul determines how far it rises in the cosmic field. Spirit beings are all around us even where ever we are but they exist in a parallel universe of different dimension than us mortals. Just like every fields, there are many shams, but there are others who are real. Energy of Consciousness could be raised to a level that you go beyond the threshold of the 3rd dimension to such a point that you can see apparitions, ghosts and spirit beings who give warnings or even tell you the cause of your problems and how to solve it. This is not to be taken as a big deal, after all, I once had terrible headaches and got dehydrated to a point that I was shaken, a brother in law simply looked into my eyes and said my problem is sleeplessness, I should take sleeping tablets and I will be alright. Believe me, next day I was playing soccer. These spirit beings are adepts at their fields and could be of great help if we truly ask for their help.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Chubhie: Whats your take on reincarnation? Do you think the human mind is sufficient enough to grasp the Godhead?

The mind is the virtual server where the brain stores knowledge and experiences gathered in life, this mind survives brain death and remains on the soul consciousness even after our death, its this soul without body that many people give different names when encountered. Souls want to experience physical living in many forms, you feel like being a man, next time you feel like being a woman and next time you wanna be born in NY City etc but the mind holds all previous life histories and experiences, so at child birth a soul comes to being and the content of the previous lifetime is connected to the human via the psychic sensors on the chakras and hey, we say this boy got talent in music, how come this little boy just picked up music and play all instrument. The little boy of today, may possibly have been the michael jackson of yesterday in a new birth, new body so, no experience is lost, no knowledge is lost even in physical death. Reincarnation is not just real, its truism.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Ozegbe(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
why are we here? what's the purpose of existence?...

This is the only question I have ever really wanted an answer for....
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ozegbe: why are we here? what's the purpose of existence?...

We came here because we were bored out there, not only to experience life in physical plane of existence but to learn vital lessons to become gods and creators of new universes. You will be amazed how many energy beings seek physical body, some even 'jump' into other people's body and share the space and experience life here on earth. Christianity calls this, being possessed by daemons.

1 Like

Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lololol. Let me join the queue. How did we all began?
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Rossikk(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: The Universe keeps expanding....in human expression it knows no bounds. All is energy and forms keep changing, even as new planets come into form, others are changing forms into blackholes, nothing was created, all is energy conversion, and God as is believed by world's religion is an avatar of the multiverse ocean of energy. Its like having having a President every 4yrs, the person of God changes in the cosmic calender but the Force that is the totality of the universe is not a being, its pure energy and we are a part of it. As we advance, in cosmic evolution, we will come to a point we will master the science and technology of making planets from the cosmic energy, the higher spirits do these readily, and yes, other energy beings other than man exist in other planets even in our planets but on alternate wavelengths and frequency, its a parallel multiverse and we only see things in our dimension.

Fantastic summation.

People should be listening to you, not this bible stuff that's for kindergaten children.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Rossikk(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ozegbe: why are we here? what's the purpose of existence?...

Look, what you guys need to understand is that this earth life is just a VERY BRIEF experience from a 'spirit world' perspective. We are merely souls in the spirit world who decided to play a brief virtual reality game as 'earth humans'. Just imagine yourself walking into an arcade and deciding to play a VR game. It's the same thing. The time we spend as earth humans - 70 to 90 years on average, equates to 5 minutes or less in the 'spirit world', our true home.

In fact I've read one account by a regression patient - a person hypnotized into recounting pre-birth experiences - that his previous human life was part of a classroom exercise in the 'spirit world', (yes, they have schools there) in which he was required to 'enter' this human life by being born human. He lived a full 70 years on earth and then 'died' ie exited the program and the class lecture continued!! Time spent? THREE MINUTES OR LESS in 'spirit time'. In other words this life was a short 3 minute exercise, whose reason was for learning, teaching, experiencing the foibles of human life etc as part of a classroom lesson in the spirit world.

So this life is really juat A GAME. And a very very brief one at that.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by ooman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Atheists and theists are free to ask any questions they have doubts and need answers and I will attempt to answer them. Atheists can also ask me those logical questions about existentialism deities, Deity and I am here to prove to them what God is, and to the very Christian and the very Islamic, I want to also be able to address the issue of what their God stands for and who he represents in the greater cosmic scheme of things.

May i know your credentials before asking you anything because if you are really certain you know stuff, you will not advertise yourself
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by ooman(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire:

We came here because we were bored out there, not only to experience life in physical plane of existence but to learn vital lessons to become gods and creators of new universes. You will be amazed how many energy beings seek physical body, some even 'jump' into other people's body and share the space and experience life here on earth. Christianity calls this, being possessed by daemons.

you are in great state of delusion. people are never possessed, people are only mentally impaired.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
ooman:

you are in great state of delusion. people are never possessed, people are only mentally impaired.
There is mental impairment, there is hypnotism but there are millions of cases that energy beings co-habit the body of individuals sharing the vehicle with original occupants. About my credentials ? You are at it.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
What about us.
Reyginus: Lololol. Let me join the queue. How did we all began?
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by ooman(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Billyonaire: There is mental impairment, there is hypnotism but there are millions of cases that energy beings co-habit the body of individuals sharing the vehicle with original occupants. About my credentials ? You are at it.

Am an atheist, am i possessed by a devil? there is even no mechanism for possession. There is no spirits and souls so free yourself from children story and do something to improve africa. Religion kills us.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2013
ooman:

Am an atheist, am i possessed by a devil? there is even no mechanism for possession. There is no spirits and souls so free yourself from children story and do something to improve africa. Religion kills us.
You are probably not, but I think you lack the basic background knowledge and have decided not to learn personally. When you say, that you are atheist, I should understand what you mean, cos I was one for close to a decade. The issue is, I, just like majority of all atheist depended/depend on Logic and Philosophy to prove the existence of deities, Deity, Spirit, spirits, daemons, ghost and other ethereal energy beings, I was wrong, so are many other true atheists, I equally understand that many decide to disbelief, cos its now 'cool' to be known as atheist. But let me burst our bubble, Logic and Philosophy has the mechanisms to empirically analyze the subject of esotericism but lacks the premise to arrive at a conclusion. Using Logic and Philosophy to research on the psychic subject is like attempting to construct a 'third mainland bridge' with a cutlass. Fortunately, Logic and Philosophy identifies that there is something wrong with religion, and also makes us understand that what is called God, is not truly what it is, thats true, but unfortunately, it lacks the premise to prove what else could be God. On the issue of other spirit beings and their existences, I want to use Sleep Paralysiss as a case study; Almost everyone encounters sleep paralysis, in most circumstances, one is able to be aware of the surroundings but not able to move a muscle, one feels pressed to the bed or where ever one was laying down with a force that our efforts seems naught. Science calls this sleep paralysis 'for want of words', what really happens is, that the astral body, has gone out of alignment with the physical vehicle and so, the awareness or consciousness is on the astral body, while the physical body is 'death, for want of word' or 'paralyzed'. But we are confused how we are able to see and even hear things, and even hear 'weird' things. Actually, Astral body doesnt need ear to hear or eyes to see, the astral body is just advanced than the physical carcass we bath and wash daily and feed daily. I will love to stop here......I got to be on the job, many mouths to feed.

2 Likes

Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Ozegbe(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Rossikk:

Look, what you guys need to understand is that this earth life is just a VERY BRIEF experience from a 'spirit world' perspective. We are merely souls in the spirit world who decided to play a brief virtual reality game as 'earth humans'. Just imagine yourself walking into an arcade and deciding to play a VR game. It's the same thing. The time we spend as earth humans - 70 to 90 years on average, equates to 5 minutes or less in the 'spirit world', our true home.

In fact I've read one account by a regression patient - a person hypnotized into recounting pre-birth experiences - that his previous human life was part of a classroom exercise in the 'spirit world', (yes, they have schools there) in which he was required to 'enter' this human life by being born human. He lived a full 70 years on earth and then 'died' ie exited the program and the class lecture continued!! Time spent? THREE MINUTES OR LESS in 'spirit time'. In other words this life was a short 3 minute exercise, whose reason was for learning, teaching, experiencing the foibles of human life etc as part of a classroom lesson in the spirit world.

So this life is really juat A GAME. And a very very brief one at that.

Please read it again and ask yourself am I really making any sense...

My brother our brain as humans is highly limited...there are things we may never know.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ozegbe:

Please read it again and ask yourself am I really making any sense...

My brother our brain as humans is highly limited...there are things we may never know.
He is very accurate. I think you are the one with distorted knowledge of reality.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by wiegraf: 5:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Why'd you ask atheists to contribute? You're looking for trouble brah...
I mean really....
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
You dey fall my hand o.
Reyginus: What about us.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Joel3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Op, you think you know it all, well my question is who design the human body and futures? What help one to see ahead of time? And where the crops came from
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Joel.:
Op, you think you know it all, well my question is who design the human body and futures? What help one to see ahead of time? And where the crops came from

You need to apologize to me for disrespecting me. The human physical body? or any of the astral bodies ? You need to be clear. Its like asking who designed the stage that the theater actors and actresses use in acting. Earth is a stage and we designed it, we in the sense that the higher intelligence are one with us. What helped one to see ahead of time ? Time is eternal, timeless is relative. If you find yourself in space you can predict head-on collision of two vehicles before they happen cos you can see it while hovering up there and while the respective drivers were too busy on their phones. So what helps predict future is your height and location in the cosmic scheme of things. One can only predict that, if event A and event B continues as they are...without change, the resultant effect will be C but if there is a change in the course of A and B, the probability of C occurring is not guaranteed but there could be an event D etc. The laws are already in motion so choice is the greatest factor that decides destinations. About crops, all is energy, for a new seed of growth to occur, there must be decay. So its basically energy conversion using the basic conditions necessary for growth namely; Air, Water and perfect temperature (warmth).
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Joel3(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Let me tell you something, i do not so much believe in the bible theories or the God refer to as the creator, first day, second day bla bla bla...

But i know there is a creator which the road that lead to him is blocked. My view or take is that anybody or gods can claim to be the creator who really can not give evidence or basic theory on how things began, but with so much contradiction without basic principles. So with all this i believe there is a disigner how form or organized our univers or God can come from the univers, or the univers can be God itself and evolution can be still be God.

GOd the creator, who is still not known as of date ( as there is still no legitimate or basic backup to prove it or who is the true creator)

he is settling somewhere our might be gone, its just like the computer, we all know someone disign it but today the creator cannot really understand the advancement of it anymore as of today,

somebody created the earth, and man has really perfect it with science technology, studies and advancement.

So my take is that there is a creator who created and disign the world and run away. As far as i am concern.

Again do you know or believe that there is power in the name of Jesus? All spirituallies and power bow for it. If Jesus is not alive there wont be any power in Hes name.

I am on phone and cant really type whats is on my mind.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by ooman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
people waste time on topics that does not bring profit
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Dipwater(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
@billy
I have been waoiting for this opportunity to discuss with you and now it has come
Let me start by telling lil things about me,I am an agnostic that bilivs in the big bang after the bang evolution took place .things started transforming gradually into what we can see and reate to today ,I dop not buy the evolution theory 100 percent but I know that there some truth in it.I also biliv that what religion refers to as god is just an energy .we are part of that energy , I do not worship or pray to an energy but I can tranform my world with the energy. I practice what I call sending good wishes or having positive thots towards my love ones and I send good wishes to myself,and it works for me.

I meditate a lot and I know deep in my hart that nobody knows it all .life has so many chapters ,u just have to experience wat is going on in that chapter for u to understand how it works. I don't biliv in spirit and u have to agree with me that spirits are energy. Might sound funny to all but I biliv in re incarnation. Yes I do cus energy cannot be destroyed ,it can only be tranformed. I did not read any book to acquire this knowledge , it came by meditation and aligning myself with the energy that lives in my body

I have neva xperienced astral projection so I can say if its real .forget what every seeker thinks and say .if I have not xperienced something I wuld not be able to say if it real or not .I hope to have that knowledge then I can share my xperience in this forum. Karma does not take place all the time ,every princple has a loophole . That is what I can remember for now

Now my question who are u ,kindly identify urself sir

Thanks
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
First of all, I want to commend your efforts in seeking truth for yourself irrespective of the views of the entire world. You and I are in agreement as far as reincarnation and energy paradox is concerned. Atheism breeds on the discovery that God as most religions believe is mis-norm but the danger of staying atheist is like forgetting the destination while at the highway, one has to consciously research on how the multiverses not just our universe come to be. All is energy, we are just here cos we needed to come on a very brief semester in the cosmic school for knowledge, so all life experiences we gather in the material world are stored in the mind via the micro-nerve endings in the brain. Mind is actually the astral storage and the brain is constantly backing up all information on the mind which is the archive on our energy body, you can call the energy body soul if you chose. Asking me who I am, very difficult question, but what I am is soul in physical existence, we all are. Who I am - A researcher into the deeper knowledge of astronomy, electromagnetism and metaphysics.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Joel.:
Let me tell you something, i do not so much believe in the bible theories or the God refer to as the creator, first day, second day bla bla bla...

But i know there is a creator which the road that lead to him is blocked. My view or take is that anybody or gods can claim to be the creator who really can not give evidence or basic theory on how things began, but with so much contradiction without basic principles. So with all this i believe there is a disigner how form or organized our univers or God can come from the univers, or the univers can be God itself and evolution can be still be God.

GOd the creator, who is still not known as of date ( as there is still no legitimate or basic backup to prove it or who is the true creator)

he is settling somewhere our might be gone, its just like the computer, we all know someone disign it but today the creator cannot really understand the advancement of it anymore as of today,

somebody created the earth, and man has really perfect it with science technology, studies and advancement.

So my take is that there is a creator who created and disign the world and run away. As far as i am concern.

Again do you know or believe that there is power in the name of Jesus? All spirituallies and power bow for it. If Jesus is not alive there wont be any power in Hes name.

I am on phone and cant really type whats is on my mind.

Congratulations for such creative and independent reasoning, you have stepped out of the flock and decided to think outside the box, keep on researching and do not stop. About the name of Jesus, there is no doubt that the name of Jesus brings miraculous healings, no doubts, but I do also know that before Jesus was even conceived, Miracles did happen in the old testaments. About 10 yrs ago at Calabar while I was in Unical, I happened to meet a young guy who lost his parents on a car crash, and on the night of the Virgil prior to the burial of his parents, the young guy went on Boy Scout excursion and the vehicle he was fell into the river, this boy from his testimony said he was in the river unable to swim and thought he is dying, until he saw someone walk on top of the water and held his hand, and helped him walked on the surface of the river and entered the swamp and led him until he was close to his house where the Virgil of his parents was taking place, before he could look around to tell the man thank you, he was gone. That was a classic example of present day, Jesus-type miracle. What you and I call Miracle in physical living is actually not a miracle, cos anyone conscious of the dimension beyond the 3rd or even deep knowledge of advance physics will confirm the particulate nature of space. In essence, nothing is impossible. It is faith, if you have faith and pray without any name or even in your name, these things called Miracles will occur.
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
ooman: people waste time on topics that does not bring profit
Thanks, and I hope you will not interfere on how anyone chose to use his time.

1 Like

Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by wiegraf: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Why not? You invited us

Nothing special, these questions

Do you honestly believe in santa?
What is your favorite drug combo? Where can I get them please?
Why aren't you astral projecting right now to me so you could shut me up?
When exactly do you intend to fully start your cult? Will it feature kool aid?
Re: Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK by Joel3(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
@billyoniare,

you didn't answer my question, do you believe there is a creator or designer?

And i do not agree with you on others. No other name on earth, this jesus power is not are you describe it.

Do you believe in witches and wizard? Do you believe witches operate and manipulate the life of others?

How can one be conscious of astral travel, to know yourself and what you are doing. To see far ahead, predict the future or chenge the future.

Attract the spirit of goodluck and fortune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Picture Gallery For Atheists And People With Common Sense / Asigidi Secret Cult / Reply To Julie By Gideon Odoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.