Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? (1736 Views)

How To Add Comment Box In My Wapka Site / Advice On Blogs Needed / Links On Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Raylight2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
need d codea
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Danyl(m): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Raylight_1: need d codea
you may use yii framework,its quite simple to implement,or better still try to learn PHP, or use facebook commen box API, it'll also serve u.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Danyl(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
Raylight_1: need d codea
you may use yii framework,its quite simple to implement,or better still try to learn PHP, or use facebook comment box API, it'll also serve u.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by emandman: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Am so lazy to open my system to chek 4u...but since u'r nt new to html,d comment box is dis code,i may miss sumtn bt u'l gt it
<form><input=textarea rol='**' col='**' name='comment'</form>
note: ** stand 4 d value u want ur col and rol to b 4 example col,40 rol 10...
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by solutions247(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
To create a coment box requires d knowlegde mentioned above.you kan do it wit php n jquery n it wil b lyk ur fbuk coment box.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Raylight2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
@all: thanks for your contributions. Can u just give a clue on how to go about php and jquery?
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Raylight2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
Does it requires a database?
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by solutions247(m): 4:23am On Feb 06, 2013
Raylight_1: Does it requires a database?
yes it requires and phpmy Admin is used in creating database website like whr a user kan regista and login..i bliv u nid to search google on materials to use for php/mysql. Stat wit dat if truly u want to kw d kranies of php. FOR Jquery is another tool for creating powerful websites
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by rufaai(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
If the purpose is just to receive comments, you may not to code it up or husstle.

Consider Facebook Comment widget and DisQus widget.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by X3n(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
U can do it with only php nd html, nd if u want 2 test it on ur system, then u will b needing wamp software. If u dnt knw anytin abt web programming, then I guess u shld start lukin 4 widgets in d internet, lyk fcbk widget or better still, u can start learning how 2 program
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Raylight2(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Thanks. I got the one for facebook.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by itamarzixuan: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks 먹튀폴리스
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by kelvinnaira: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Why not use a widget instead??
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by ProGSM(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't depend on that of facebook alone.

What are you trying to do? I will share a solution with you.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by itamarzixuan: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary. 먹튀폴리스
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by Emeka71(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
I thought the comment box could be enabled on the settings of the blog.
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by itamarzixuan: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
This was a shocking post. It has some look at here fundamental data on this subject. 릴게임
Re: How Do I Create A Comment Box. Like What You Have On Blogs? by lucifar000: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) has made online payment mandatory for all domestic consumer whose bill having 3000 and above, where KSEB accepts payments through online methods too, and the payments to KSEB can be done first of all through their office counters still functioning but limitation for visiting and queuing in front of the KSEB office counter, and time limit, so if you choose KSEB online payment through SBI KSEB quick pay or with login, you can avoid physical appearance to the KSEB office and queuing in front of the counter.

(1) (Reply)

For Comments Exchange Enter Here! / Top 11 Web Design Companies In Nigeria (2020) / GTA V On Linux Shows Microsoft’s Desktop Gaming Domination Is Almost Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.