Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye (1603 Views)

INEC Postpones Election Indefinitely In 18 Polling Units In Yobe Over Insecurity / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Idokojimmy: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
While many without firm grip of historical facts continue to heap blames on President Gej over insecurity in the north, a former house of Reps Member and a Human Rights activist, Hon Dino Melaye has come out strongly in defense of Gej, saying that northern leaders are responsible for their woes. He however urged them to address it before it consumes the region. Below are some of his tweets

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Idokojimmy: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Now that a northern has identified the root cause of the wahala, what has Arewa forum done to address same?

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by hakanai(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
LWKMD kai!!! i still dey laugh o! true talk from the wrong quarters. Saying Allah ya isa is just ironical.Considering he was there and remind us what you did before your quarrels in the house with the others?
You are part of them and causing them is gona affect you.Please remember that you should be saying Allah or God forgive you and una for the ills caused.I never see you dey farm or enter araba/danfo?Then you should simply change your ways and help the suffering people around while you are alive. cool cool cool cool
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by tomakint: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Before n ko, I just laugh at goons in the house when they keep branding their President 'Retardeen, Jonathan and all those ugly names' when the Northern Leaders have not hidden their intentions to make the Naton ungovernable for Jonathan should he emerge as the President way back 2010, Nigerians and 'collective amnesia' undecided

1 Like

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Omojuo: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
This revelation suggest that these guys that masquarade as opposition know the truth but are economical with it. One wonders whom his target is this time. As a one time Reps member, he is also a leader, is he absolving himself of the blame? What has he done to address the problem?
Let's be careful, he tweets for a reason. Most times for oil thieves, and out of political desperation.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by seunfly: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
We all know their leaders are to be blame for every crime their boko haram boiz commited in Nigeria, both political, traditional and religious leaders are to be blame because they could have stoped it had they not been sympatetic to their cause due to this northern mentality of we must rule.
The truth must be told Goodluck Jona must be blame for failing to control and give it proper managments @least he is the sitting president.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
All these I.diots that come on nairaland to malign Gej will soon come to terms with the reality on ground. Yesterday it was obasanjo praying for gej, today it is dino melaye one of gej's critic making a volte face. Why do I think that all these paid dogs on nairalands are foooools, using propaganda to bring Gej down. I just dey laugh. Nairaland a place of junkies why people are working and making real money offline. The yorubas and hausas will still come out to make Gej's administration ungovernable by bombing themselves after 20015 elections. So since all this while dino knew the truth but have been criticizing gej to make him look clueless. Are they all tired? Propaganda works only for a short while . I pity people like oby ezekwesili who is fighting for obasanjo why obasanjo is praying with gej in aso rock.
Now all those yoruba paid agents can come and take on me why I make my money offline in my office.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by GARRIx7(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
haka_nai: LWKMD kai!!! i still dey laugh o! true talk from the wrong quarters. Saying Allah ya isa is just ironical.Considering he was there and remind us what you did before your quarrels in the house with the others?
You are part of them and causing them is gona affect you.Please remember that you should be saying Allah or God forgive you and una for the ills caused.I never see you dey farm or enter araba/danfo?Then you should simply change your ways and help the suffering people around while you are alive. cool cool cool cool

One way to know people bereft of ideas, common sense and intellect is their obsession with personalities when ISSUES are being discussed..

Please spare us your infatuation-induced obsession with Dino and comment on the issues raised..

Thanks..
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by GARRIx7(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Double post,,, cool
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by GARRIx7(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
While the problem of Boko-Haram pre-dates GEJ Administration, his handling of the issue also leaves little or nothing to be desired..

The Problem of militants in the Niger-Delta didn't start with Yar'Adua's administration, but he was able to kick-start a process that saw the disarming and demilitarisation of the Niger-Delta.

So GEJ has no excuse, whether the problem pre-dates him or not he has to handle and solve the problem decisively. Passing the buck to others will not work at all.

Hon. Garri (x7) just returned from Imprisonment and Solitary Confinement for his Political Conviction as it relates to the administration of the Politics section of NL..
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Wallie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
There are two separate issues to be addressed and I think people are trying to conflate them!

1. What is the root cause of the insecurity in the North? I think this is what Dino Melaye is correctly apportioning blame towards! There's nobody else to blame than the past leaders of those states because their primary function is to cater for their people. Period. The federal government is to blame for the failure of Nigeria as a whole and the state governments are to blame for the failure of their respective states.

2. The response of the authority to the insecurity - the supreme authority of the land is GEJ and there's no two ways about it. Period.

1 Like

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
So that he deployed jtf to the affected areas which is now containing the which is now containing the insecurity in the north and has reduced boko haram's insurgency is not enough? Bro please you can still proffers your owm suggestions on how to tackle the insecurity your opinions are highly needed, that's why we are all nigerians and practising democracy than always accusing Gej of every singlle thing.
Have you also forgotten that the northernerns declared that they will make his administration ungovernable. Are your eyes now opening to read the handwriting on the wall or they are still blind to reality?
Wallie: There are two separate issues to be addressed and I think people are trying to conflate them!

1. What is the root cause of the insecurity in the North? I think this is what Dino Melaye is correctly apportioning blame towards! There's nobody else to blame than the past leaders of those states because their primary function is to cater for their people. Period. The federal government is to blame for the failure of Nigeria as a whole and the state governments are to blame for the failure of their respective states.

2. The response of the authority to the insecurity - the supreme authority of the land is GEJ and there's no two ways about it. Period.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by fkaz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Idokojimmy: Now that a northern has identified the root cause of the wahala, what has Arewa forum done to address same?

In as much as Dino is saying the truth, you don't have to use it to score cheap political point for Azikiwe jonathan.
Did south-south forum solve the issue of militants then? Was it not, ya'rdua with is initiative that propose amnesty to the militant?
This show that the retard we have now, has know idea in dealing with the problem of this country. This job of ass licker won't help you, it will only turn you to MUMU.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by tomakint: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
seunfly: We all know their leaders are to be blame for every crime their boko haram boiz commited in Nigeria, both political, traditional and religious leaders are to be blame because they could have stoped it had they not been sympatetic to their cause due to this northern mentality of we must rule.
The truth must be told Goodluck Jona must be blame for failing to control and give it proper managments @least he is the sitting president.
You always have a way of bringing me into sensitive topics like this even when I choose not to undecided Did Obasanjo bring about peace to Jos when he declared state of emergency during Dariye's tenure? No! Did Obasanjo achieved that peaceful resolution he longed for when military men were sent to Odi and Zaka Biam? No! Was Obasanjo faced with the level of insecurities Jonathan is faced with now? No! If Jonathan is the sitting President, his job is to disburse the necessary funds to the appropriate quarters so that insecurities can be fought to a stand still and that is what he has been doing but the GOONS (those northern bastards and Kaduna Mafias) are hell bent to frustrate this innocent President, can't you read the 'handwriting on the wall'?
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by TheKingsQueen: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dino is speaking the truth here. What does the North have to show for all their long stay in power? Their leaders keep enriching themselves while brainwashing their miserable poor to believe that poverty = being religious
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Wallie(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: So that he deployed jtf to the affected areas which is now containing the which is now containing the insecurity in the north and has reduced boko haram's insurgency is not enough? Bro please you can still proffers your owm suggestions on how to tackle the insecurity your opinions are highly needed, that's why we are all nigerians and practising democracy than always accusing Gej of every singlle thing.
Have you also forgotten that the northernerns declared that they will make his administration ungovernable. Are your eyes now opening to read the handwriting on the wall or they are still blind to reality?

Chris, this is not about playing the blame game but GEJ owns whatever ever happens during his tenure be it success or failure. It’s just the way it is. The captain of a ship remains the captain when the sea is calm or during a thunderstorm. You can only pray that during your tenure as a captain, you do not encounter thunderstorm.

To specifically address your question, GEJ deployed JTF but he’s responsible for their success or failure because he literally controls them. By virtue of his office, he’s the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He appoints people he trusts to sensitive positions to advice him and to act on his orders, including the armed forces.

When Nigeria loses a football game against an opponent that should have beaten with their eyes closed, who do you blame? The coach.

Why is that? Because he’s responsible for choosing the players on the field and strategizing how to deal with an opponent. You do not lay blame at the opponent’s coach because he had advised his team to play rough. It is the coach’s job to make sure his team wins and to equip them with whatever they need to do so.

The other question you asked is what he can do differently.
1. Address the core issues why someone would rather choose death over life.
2. Stop negotiating with terrorist because they’ll only become bolder the next time
3. Give them a reason to choose life.
4. Be decisive
5. Form a terrorism task force because terrorism is now part of Nigerian life and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Ultimately, the long term solution is to stamp out corruption. If not for corruption, the billions of dollars made over the years should have developed the North and the Niger Delta region! If not for corruption and/or incompetence, Nigerians should not have to carry arms just to be heard!

Give people reasons to value their life and they’ll almost certainly ignore the government as a whole. It is only when they don’t know where the next meal is coming from or they do not see a future for them or their family that they risk it all for they have NOTHING to lose! How can you kill someone that’s already dead? By making him undead!
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Joeadamu86: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
For ones Dino Melaye has spoken something reasonable,before we know it,Dino will rejoin PDP and start carrying the umbrella left right and centre,let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Omojuo: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
fkaz:

In as much as Dino is saying the truth, you don't have to use it to score cheap political point for Azikiwe jonathan.
Did south-south forum solve the issue of militants then? Was it not, ya'rdua with is initiative that propose amnesty to the militant?
This show that the retard we have now, has know idea in dealing with the problem of this country. This job of ass licker won't help you, it will only turn you to MUMU.
Perhaps you are not aware that the southern leaders were instrumental to the introduction and success of the amnesty programme and the cease fire that preceeded it. These are men that have demostrated commitment to peaceful resolution of crisis, men that have vowed to protect nigeria. What have their counterparts in the north done other than verbal condemnation of attacks, while lending secret supports. You appear to be the mumu, idokojimmy was factual
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bro!you are very reasonable and cultured for not being biased and your well dissected analogies on the issue at hand. Now, Gej takes the blames and responsibilty For all that transpires in his tenure as president. Yes I 100 percent agree with you as posterity wiill judge him.

On your analogy of being a coach and taking blames for his players failure. I also agree with you. Do you know that some players can Connie to fail in their task just to undermine their coach for grieviances against him. Gej deployed the jtf to the northern region for them to bring an end to the boko haram insurgency, but the northern citizens are not helping matters to compliment this man's effort. Why the northern leaders are rejecting the idea of jtf playing a role by demanding for their immediate sack, the ordinary citizens are shielding boko haram from being detected. In these scenario what do you want Gej to do? Bomb them all? Or do you want him to negotiate with terrorists? Like you said in your post. Its a bad idea.

On the issue of corruption. My brother I am not happy at the level of corruption in our country. This is a serious matter that every nigeria should put hand together and fightm corruption is so entrenched in all the sectors of government that Gej may not be aware of. For example the pension director that stole pensioners money to the tune of 23billion, how would gej know the man's intention when he was disbursing it to him? He can't be everywere at the same time. Although he has to empower the effc with more stringent policies and autonomy to carry out their job more efficiently. I so much agree with you on that he has to step up his game.quote author=Wallie]

Chris, this is not about playing the blame game but GEJ owns whatever ever happens during his tenure be it success or failure. It’s just the way it is. The captain of a ship remains the captain when the sea is calm or during a thunderstorm. You can only pray that during your tenure as a captain, you do not encounter thunderstorm.

To specifically address your question, GEJ deployed JTF but he’s responsible for their success or failure because he literally controls them. By virtue of his office, he’s the commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He appoints people he trusts to sensitive positions to advice him and to act on his orders, including the armed forces.

When Nigeria loses a football game against an opponent that should have beaten with their eyes closed, who do you blame? The coach.

Why is that? Because he’s responsible for choosing the players on the field and strategizing how to deal with an opponent. You do not lay blame at the opponent’s coach because he had advised his team to play rough. It is the coach’s job to make sure his team wins and to equip them with whatever they need to do so.

2. Stop negotiating with terrorist because they’ll only become bolder the next time
4. Be decisive
5. Form a terrorism task force because terrorism is now part of Nigerian life and will remain that way for the foreseeable future.

Ultimately, the long term solution is to stamp out corruption. If not for corruption, the billions of dollars made over the years should have developed the North and the Niger Delta region! If not for corruption and/or incompetence, Nigerians should not have to carry arms just to be heard!

Give people reasons to value their life and they’ll almost certainly ignore the government as a whole. It is only when they don’t know where the next meal is coming from or they do not see a future for them or their family that they risk it all for they have NOTHING to lose! How can you kill someone that’s already dead? By making him undead![/quote]
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by miiraaj: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
Correct Mr. Dino. But that still doesn't change the fact that Oga Jona is Clueless undecided
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by lacasa: 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dino is right to a degree.

The issue in Northern Nigeria is the same with what We Have across Nigeria, esp the South-South region.

The same old story of inexcusable lack of proper leaders in all regions, the only 3 exceptions are the current leaders in Lagos state, Akwa-Ibom & Jigawa states.

I have seen first hand the works of Fashola & Sule Lamido but God hasn't enabled me to visit Akwa-ibom Yet. Though have alota eastern friends who have assured that the Hype is in fact Real.

With a few others who r earning their stripes and making great effort to also transform their respective states, ​ so​ i think the era of clueless agbayas having it their way in government houses is gradually reducing and nigerians in those states now кnoω better.

So, that's it wink
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by kross01(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
but why is it that it is only when things go awry for some of our politicians that we suddenly starts hearing the truth from them? Melaye, el-rufai, ribadu.... Suddenly became activists and social crusaders c um the peoples saviour, only when they left the same system they appear to be fighting. #just me and my thoughts though
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by fkaz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
Omojuo:
Perhaps you are not aware that the southern leaders were instrumental to the introduction and success of the amnesty programme and the cease fire that preceeded it. These are men that have demostrated commitment to peaceful resolution of crisis, men that have vowed to protect nigeria. What have their counterparts in the north done other than verbal condemnation of attacks, while lending secret supports. You appear to be the mumu, idokojimmy was factual

Perhaps your brain was incapacitated to know that, several call has been made from Arewa, calling for dialogue.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Wallie(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
donchris33: Bro!you are very reasonable and cultured for not being biased and your well dissected analogies on the issue at hand. Now, Gej takes the blames and responsibilty For all that transpires in his tenure as president. Yes I 100 percent agree with you as posterity wiill judge him.

On your analogy of being a coach and taking blames for his players failure. I also agree with you. Do you know that some players can Connie to fail in their task just to undermine their coach for grieviances against him. Gej deployed the jtf to the northern region for them to bring an end to the boko haram insurgency, but the northern citizens are not helping matters to compliment this man's effort. Why the northern leaders are rejecting the idea of jtf playing a role by demanding for their immediate sack, the ordinary citizens are shielding boko haram from being detected. In these scenario what do you want Gej to do? Bomb them all? Or do you want him to negotiate with terrorists? Like you said in your post. Its a bad idea.

On the issue of corruption. My brother I am not happy at the level of corruption in our country. This is a serious matter that every nigeria should put hand together and fightm corruption is so entrenched in all the sectors of government that Gej may not be aware of. For example the pension director that stole pensioners money to the tune of 23billion, how would gej know the man's intention when he was disbursing it to him? He can't be everywere at the same time. Although he has to empower the effc with more stringent policies and autonomy to carry out their job more efficiently. I so much agree with you on that he has to step up his game.

The way the issue of Boko Haram is being handled is like being told an aggressive tumor is growing inside one’s body but one should only take Panadol for the pain!

Guns and bullets do not solve every problem, at best, it only provides a short term solution but you have to show people that you’re not afraid to use whatever means you have at your disposal if necessary; however, after the guns then what? This is where our leaders fail woefully!

People might criticize OBJ for his military response in Odi but I don’t. I criticize him for the lack of political response. ANY government should never tolerate its citizens raising arms but should also listen to the yearnings of those people! Do they have a legitimate reason for their unhappiness or are they just being unreasonable?

You listen and act accordingly but whatever you do, make sure people understand that lawlessness won’t be tolerated!

I feel bad for GEJ because he’s the president at such a tumultuous time but what’s happening in Nigeria is a direct result of decades of corruption and mismanagement at all levels of government!

What do you tell a 30 year old college graduate that’s still a burden to his parents that funneled everything they had into his education with the hope that he’ll one day bail them out of their current misery? Growing up, we were told that all you had to do is go to school and get good grades, and the future will take care of itself. Where’s the future spoken of?

I seriously pray that the underlying issues fuelling extremism in the North do not spread because it will be uncontainable by any government! Day-by-day, there are more unemployed youths in the country with no future, how long do you think it will take before “they help themselves” to whatever they can?

GEJ should “speak softly, and carry a big stick!” He has to be decisive. The problem now is that people see him as weak no matter how strong he truly his.

Imagine two of your classmates in high school with the first one being a quiet-looking state boxing champion that avoids confrontation and the other being a big-mean looking bully with an attitude to match but really can’t fight. Which one of them do you think people will try to take advantage of? You don’t want people trying you to find out your actual strength; you want them to avoid fighting you based on your perceived strength!

When people see you as weak, regardless of your actual strength, they will try to take advantage or test you! Tunde Idiagbon, Buhari’s vice president, comes to mind as someone people feared. The same was true for Abacha and OBJ.

My advice for GEJ is to maintain his front on Boko Haram but also to tackle corruption decisively by grabbing the bull by the horn and let whoever gets gored gets gored! He can be rest assured that everyday Nigerians will have his back!

Look at Putin, the president of Russia, why do you think he’s running around like Rambo doing all sort of crazy stuff? Even GW Bush flew in a fighter jet that landed on an aircraft carrier just to show toughness! Contrast that with a president that got on his knees before a man (pastor), in front of the whole nation, when the nation is on fire?

I’m sure GEJ is kneeling before God but that’s beside the point because the truth does not matter; only what people think! The pastor in question should have gone to Aso Rock to pray for the President in his quarters or is the pastor now more powerful or important than the president, as far as Nigeria is concerned? I partially blame the pastor also because he should have insisted that he’ll go to Aso Rock! I see the situation as akin to an old man trying to prostrate before his young boss; at least in my culture, you have to tell him not to bother. Not because you think you don’t deserve his “thanks” but because it is an embarrassment to him.

Anyway, what do I know! Let me get off my soap box…
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Wallie(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hey Chris, have one on me! grin

What do you see when you look at the pics? Don't mess with me! No matter how crass one thinks the pictures are, you can be rest assured that people will think twice before pissing him off when within an arms length! grin

Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Idokojimmy: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmmmmmm surprised. So Dino knows the truth? Okay ooooo
If cock crows, it's GEJ, low harvest, blame GEJ, super eagles plays draw blame GEJ. Naija people I hail
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by Dibiachukwu: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wallie:

4. Be decisive

Give people reasons to value their life and they’ll almost certainly ignore the government as a whole. It is only when they don’t know where the next meal is coming from or they do not see a future for them or their family that they risk it all for they have NOTHING to lose! How can you kill someone that’s already dead? By making him undead!
By virtue of OBJ's office, he killed all the people in odi. Why is he still walking free, with a lot of ever teaming supporters like you.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by fkaz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
By virtue of OBJ's office, he killed all the people in odi. Why is he still walking free, with a lot of ever teaming supporters like you.

And the present clueless leader cannot prosecute him, if true.
Re: Blame Northern Leaders Over Insecurity Not Jonathan-dino Melaye by hakanai(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
GARRI (x7):

One way to know people bereft of ideas, common sense and intellect is their obsession with personalities when ISSUES are being discussed..

Please spare us your infatuation-induced obsession with Dino and comment on the issues raised..

Thanks..

^^^^E dey worry you? i thought everything was about the Garri for you.I know what am saying so if you don't mind i will appreciate some manners from you especially since its not you am referring to angry angry angry.
All the Northern leaders keep saying the same thing but have systematically avoided saying who is to blame or atleast admitting they are part in the rot. Northern leaders my foot.He should name them so we know.Simple thing!They shift the blame to an anonymous person(s) called northern leaders.Please call names and lets know our enemies.All this trying to play i am for the people is just another political gimmick.
I bet he will wine and dine with them and not call them for who they are until issues surface on personal interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACN Accuses President Jonathan Of Deceiving Nigerians On State Of Emergency In B / SHOCKING! Solomon Lar, Ex-gov Dies A Pauper…why He Lives In Rented Flats / Ezu River killings: Video Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.