Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily (16015 Views)

Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network / 10k/sec to all networks on MTN / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Socialize with your pals on G-BAM
and enjoy an unbeatable talking,
texting and browsing experience.
You also get to make calls to 5
Family & Friends numbers at 5k/
sec.
But here's the best part, you get to
make calls to other networks at
18k/sec and to international
destinations at 15k/sec.
To migrate to G-Bam, Dial
*100*5*1# now!

To reg f&f nos , u dail *101*1*d
glo no u want to add den # .do dat
for d 5 numbers. To change f&f
nos , u dail *101*2*old f&f no *d
new glo no den #.u will be
charged 50naria for each
modification. If u want to change
your friends & family numbers, dail
125, press option 1.........www.gloworld.com/mobile/gbam.asp

2 Likes

Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by prince4pro(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
I hope ur sure of dis? Cus am abt 2 put back my glo sim i dumped etisalat
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2013
prince4pro: I hope ur sure of dis? Cus am abt 2 put back my glo sim i dumped etisalat
comfirm it here. Www.facebook.com/gloworld , www.gloworld.com/mobile/gbam.asp
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by WackyJ1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is too good to be true.
What are the daily call charges and can you put numbers from other networks as your friends and family?
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
WackyJ1: This is too good to be true.
What are the daily call charges and can you put numbers from other networks as your friends and family?
daily call charge is #5, only glo numbers can be registered as family and friends no @5k/sec call rates
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by aieromon(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thanks for the information. I'm currently on Glo Infinito and this new package beats it hands down.

Edit:- I tried to migrate and was told I was already on it.
"The profile you have selected is the same as your current profile"
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
aieromon: Thanks for the information. I'm currently on Glo Infinito and this new package beats it hands down.

*100*5*1# ....tanx if it says dsame then no need to worry,cos u are already migrated! Note. I no de work 4 glo oo. Am just a subscriber like u..winkwink wink
aieromon: Thanks for the information. I'm currently on Glo Infinito and this new package beats it hands down.

*100*5*1# ....tanx if it says dsame then no need to worry,cos u are already migrated! Note. I no de work 4 glo oo. Am just a subscriber like u..
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by asudan: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
But i can't migrate even with N100 on my phone.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Joe50(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
dem dey remove 5naira from my account evry day but i no dey get d free 5mb na.

Beside airtel stil better cos they dnt charge me every day and is the same 18k/sec to any ntwrk.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
this is a very gud develop. #10.8/min to all network,haaa glo try.with #100 i can enjoy 100mb for 20 days.datz with d daily #5 for free 5mb daily
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
Joe50: dem dey remove 5naira from my account evry day but i no dey get d free 5mb na.

Beside airtel stil better cos they dnt charge me every day and is the same 18k/sec to any ntwrk.
it waz lunch today
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Joe50(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
nsidible: glo has dat to0 juz buy 200mb nd above or subscribe to bb plan u get to enjoy 18k/sec nd free daily 5mb without any form of daily charges

am using bb soweek plan ryt nw and is my second tym of subscription... Stil dey always remove 5naira daily witout d 5mb.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by omotola1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Joe50: dem dey remove 5naira from my account evry day but i no dey get d free 5mb na.

ôkâý wHâT í$ THë âíRTëし TâRRíF þしâÑ âÑÐ Hôw Ðô í mígRâTë?
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Joe50:

am using bb soweek plan ryt nw and is my second tym of subscription... Stil dey always remove 5naira daily witout d 5mb.
ok d 5mb was lunch diz afternoon.so if don't want to be in glo g-bam migrate to glo infinito *100*9*2# no daily charges. 20k for glo to glo ,30k to other network.note since u re subscribe to 1 of there bb plan.u get to call for 18k to all network.nd free 5mb daily.check if u hav mb *127*0#
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Joe50(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
nsidible: ok d 5mb was lunch diz afternoon.so if don't want to be in glo g-bam migrate to glo infinito *100*9*2# no daily charges. 20k for glo to glo ,30k to other network.note since u re subscribe to 1 of there bb plan.u get to call for 18k to all network.nd free 5mb daily.check if u hav mb *127*0#

hv checked using *127*0#, nothin o but wud wait til 2mao sha. Anyway tnx!
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Joe50(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
omotola1:
ôkâý wHâT í$ THë âíRTëし TâRRíF þしâÑ âÑÐ Hôw Ðô í mígRâTë?

*422#
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Joe50:

hv checked using *127*0#, nothin o but wud wait til 2mao sha. Anyway tnx!
u re welcum
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2013

guy quiting spreading falsehood, both glo and airtel deducts #5 everyday, whether u call or not. GLO G-BAM, is much better than airtel, cos u get to call ur registered 5 glo numbers @ #3/min(5k/sec), 18k/sec to all networks and u also get 5mb free
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by chineduace(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2013
I never see the 5mb since yesterday o, I've been on G Gbam Hi 5 for a long time and i just loaded last night...
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by asudan: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Valto: Socialize with your pals on G-BAM
and enjoy an unbeatable talking,
texting and browsing experience.
You also get to make calls to 5
Family & Friends numbers at 5k/
sec.
But here's the best part, you get to
make calls to other networks at
18k/sec and to international
destinations at 15k/sec.
*100*5*1# now!

To reg f&f nos , u dail *101*1*d
glo no u want to add den # .do dat
for d 5 numbers. To change f&f
nos , u dail *101*2*old f&f no *d
new glo no den #.u will be
charged 50naria for each
modification. If u want to change
your friends & family numbers, dail
125, press option 1.........www.gloworld.com/mobile/gbam.asp
international calls are charged @ N15/min for the first min n N7.80 fro the 2nd min upwards.international destinations include;USA,CANADA,INDIA,CHINA,SINGAPORE N UK(LAND LINES)
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
They equally have Talk-Free plan, which charges 15k/s to glo and 18k/s to other network, with N4 sms for to all network. However, there is a monthly rental fee of N1,000. Check it here http://www.gloworld.com/talkfree.asp
There is also Hi-Flier plan, which charges 18k/s to all network and N4 sms to all network too with 5MB data volume daily, provided you buy a data plan with volume of up to 200MB and above (HSI) and N1,000 and above (Blackberry plan). Check it here also http://www.gloworld.com/hiflier.asp
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
luluosas: They equally have Talk-Free plan, which charges 15k/s to glo and 18k/s to other network, with N4 sms for to all network. However, there is a monthly rental fee of N1,000. Check it here http://www.gloworld.com/talkfree.asp
There is also Hi-Flier plan, which charges 18k/s to all network and N4 sms to all network too with 5MB data volume daily, provided you buy a data plan with volume of up to 200MB and above (HSI) and N1,000 and above (Blackberry plan). Check it here also http://www.gloworld.com/hiflier.asp
thanks guy... sorry for ur mum, God knows the best.... pls av GLO delivered the phone u won to u? am yet to get mine, its 3weeks now
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Valto: guy quiting spreading falsehood, both glo and airtel deducts #5 everyday, whether u call or not. GLO G-BAM, is much better than airtel, cos u get to call ur registered 5 glo numbers @ #3/min(5k/sec), 18k/sec to all networks and u also get 5mb free

I use airtel and they don't
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by Valto(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
joeydozzy:

I use airtel and they don't
i use airtel too and they do.... infact if i recharge let say 11.30pm they will still deduct their #5 and deduct it again @ 12.am
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by chineduace(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2013
Someone should say something pls... This is the second day now and i havent seen any 5mb. Dial *127*0# and still saying i dont have any mb. So how is it done.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2013
chineduace: Someone should say something pls... This is the second day now and i havent seen any 5mb. Dial *127*0# and still saying i dont have any mb. So how is it done.
same over here o0.i migrated yesterday aftanoon.till now no mb.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2013
Valto: thanks guy... sorry for ur mum, God knows the best.... pls av GLO delivered the phone u won to u? am yet to get mine, its 3weeks now
Thank you for your concern brother.
In fact, I tired of Glo inconsistencies these days. They don't even reply my messages to them on twitter neither are they tweeting me when to collect the phone. It will be a month in 2 days time since I won and there's no sign of me collecting it this week. We are now two in the house as my wife also won on Facebook last week.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 8:54am On Feb 06, 2013
^^^^^^
As I was just posting the above comment, a call just came from Glo asking me to come and collect my phone. I will be going soon to their office in Yola.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by asudan: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2013
luluosas: ^^^^^^
As I was just posting the above comment, a call just came from Glo asking me to come and collect my phone. I will be going soon to their office in Yola.
that na your own
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2013
chineduace: Someone should say something pls... This is the second day now and i havent seen any 5mb. Dial *127*0# and still saying i dont have any mb. So how is it done.
I only got the free 5MB data volume three days ago, when I migrated from Gista plan. But, since then, none though I don't even have money on the line now.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by nsidible(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2013
luluosas:
I only got the free 5MB data volume three days ago, when I migrated from Gista plan. But, since then, none though I don't even have money on the line now.
i'm so angry with glo.becuz wen it comes to data promo they re very slow...if afta 2moro or next.they don't change, i'll juz use all my credit on call nd not recharge my line with diz 30 days.afta dat i'll go back to my infinito.Yeye network dat can deliver on their promises.
Re: Glo reduces Call Rates On G-BAM Plan.18k/sec to All Networks, free 5mb daily by luluosas(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
nsidible: i'm so angry with glo.becuz wen it comes to data promo they re very slow...if afta 2moro or next.they don't change, i'll juz use all my credit on call nd not recharge my line with diz 30 days.afta dat i'll go back to my infinito.Yeye network dat can deliver on their promises.
In spite of the N5 daily rental on this new G-BAM plan, it is still better than Glo Infinito. So, I will advice you stay with this plan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. / Protest Against Airtel's Plan To Stop BIS On Android / Help Modern Combat 5 Chapters Not Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.