Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:52 PM

Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics (19590 Views)

Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech) / LASU Part-time Courses Scrapped By Lagos State Government: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by kaposky(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello everyone,
please I need help to know
the full time courses one can offer in UNILAG under social sciences
that does not require mathematics.

I have 5 credits in my o'level but no maths and I don't want to waste more time for O,level exam.

I need this to guide me in Registering my Jamb exam this year.

Please advice me in all honesty and sincerity.
I need this info for my friend urgently.

Thanks
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by switjuliet(f): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
my dear I don't no abt unilag bt in my skul u can't study any course witout mathematics
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by ijmokobia: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2013
No so university will admit u without Maths and English talk less of Unilag that admit student with 5 credits on one sitting. Please try and up date ur waec.God will help

kaposky: Hello everyone,
please I need help to know
the full time courses one can offer in UNILAG under social sciences
that does not require mathematics.

I have 5 credits in my o'level but no maths and I don't want to waste more time for O,level exam.

I need this to guide me in Registering my Jamb exam this year.

Please advice me in all honesty and sincerity.
I need this info for my friend urgently.

Thanks
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by emudiagaebbah: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2013
There are so many courses you can study without mathematics in the faculty of Arts like History, English , Archaeology etc but i dont know about the arrays of courses that are offered in Unilag.
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by kaposky(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks to everyone who has provided
one tip or the other.Please I need more guide on this topic.
Thanks
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by emudiagaebbah: 4:17am On Feb 07, 2013
If you are to study any course in the faculty of Art you would need 5 credits to include English. This will also apply to Unilag.In my previous post I listed some of the courses .[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by oluwatobi01(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2013
All courses in Unilag requires credit pass in Mathematics and English respectively at a single sitting.Even if u wants to read Yoruba Education,u must ve credit pass in these subjects and three other credits......Alashe.
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by emudiagaebbah: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Olu you dont need mathematics to study in the faculty of Arts in any Nigeria university please consult any U.M.E brochure.
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by oluwatobi01(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2013
Olu you dont need mathematics to study in the faculty of Arts in any Nigeria university please consult any U.M.E brochure.

Don't say what you are not sure of.....Ui,Oau.Unilag, Unn,Uniport,Abu,Unizik and d host of others requires credit pass in Mathematics irrespective of the propose course of study......Ok,.......
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by emudiagaebbah: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
If that is the way you want to say it so be it for you. But still put it to you that you need mathematics to study any course in the Arts I know what am saying.If it would help am ready to inform you that I studied in the department of History and International Studies, finished 2008 in UNIBEN.
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 18, 2013
oluwatobi01: Olu you dont need mathematics to study in the faculty of Arts in any Nigeria university please consult any U.M.E brochure.

Don't say what you are not sure of.....Ui,Oau.Unilag, Unn,Uniport,Abu,Unizik and d host of others requires credit pass in Mathematics irrespective of the propose course of study......Ok,.......
LIES!
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by chibarbie(f): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2014
emudiagaebbah:
If that is the way you want to say it so be it for you. But still put it to you that you need mathematics to study any course in the Arts I know what am saying.If it would help am ready to inform you that I studied in the department of History and International Studies, finished 2008 in UNIBEN.
pls dats d course I wanna study, bt I dnt have maths and literature, bt ma Government is good,can I still go ahead and purchase d jamb form? Thnks
Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by erne: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in
PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION
SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics by kaposky(f): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Check my signature below and visit the link to gain access to my mini importation guide.
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Becomes UNIOSUN Teaching Hospital / Will Nigerian Universities Resume This Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.