Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! (1067 Views)

Be very careful...Brand New Scam Email Format By Scammers..beware!! / Red Alert: This Is Another Type Of Scam Email Beware!!! / Email From Sparta 1 (the Scammer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! by 2sexy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
I just found this in my junk folder... for the highly gullible, beware!

========================================================================
Hello,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.While searching through nairaland.com, I came across your profile and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you. I am a single lady of 24 years old, a citizen of the United States of America residing in Wellington Square OXFORD and currently studying international relations at the University of Oxford (UOA) UK. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world.
I look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences.

This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more.
Please write me back with my private email:rachelcoscils10012@yahoo.com May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Rachel.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal! Pastor Chris Of Christian Devotional "Daily Manna" Sued By Wife. / My Opinion On The Nairaland Rules And Regulation.... / A Businessman And An Importer Of Musical Equipment At Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.