Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Win A Val With A Love Poem - Poems For Review (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Win A Val With A Love Poem (16571 Views)

For My Crush - A Love Poem / A Very Short Silly Love Poem / Love Poem - All About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by greedie1(f): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
You lie
i don't lie angry
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Mynd44: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2013
gree-die:

i don't lie angry
Yeah right
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Tgirl4real(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

lmao, take am easy biko.

Don't mind them. They are both Chairman and Executive director (resp) of DAN (Derailers Association of Nairaland) tongue

1 Like

Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by greedie1(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Yeah right

angry angry angry angry
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
tongue tongue
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dederocs(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
mechummy: For the way you changed my plans For being the perfect distraction For the way you took the idea that I had Of everything that I wanted to have, Made me see there was something missing. For the end and the new start For the rare and unexpected friend For the fact you're something that I never choose But at the same time something I don't wanna lose And never want to be without ever again... You're the best thing I never knew I needed... Then u appeared, I had no idea You're the best thing I never knew I needed... But now it's so clear I needed you here always. My accidental happily ever after, The way you smile and how you comfort me With a laughter I must admit you were never part of my book But that you are and I take a look You're the beginning and the end of every chapter. Who knew that I could be so happy? So unexpectedly. I'm undeniably happy with you by my side. NOW it's so clear I needed you here ALWAYS.
u re the finest girl i ave seen on here,u got a real good head too.nice poem. smiley
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
dederocs: too many pussy hommies in the house-abi girl don finish for streets-wey u go dey do E-love with naija girls...abeg clear road for jagajaga. cool

Lol

U are not romantice at all. Abeg, comot yaself for road jor. cool
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dederocs(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

U are not romantice at all. Abeg, comot yaself for road jor. cool
its a cool thread,just got a bit irritated with the love drama btw mynd and gree die,if they like each other why cant they just go Bleep and post it on youtube and send the link to us here,i think that will be a better drama.i will post one i guess.
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dederocs(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
its no mistake your name sounds like yummy,
you are sweet like chocolate,and as beautiful as the African version of Monalisa...i wont ask to be your val,i just want to send you my roses and chocolates-and i will relish the words you wrote on your poem while i munch my chocolate,for you made this val taste like chocolate for me...yummy. smiley
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Tgirl4real(f): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
@ dederocs,

I agree, u are romantic. But why do u wanna munch d chocolate 4 her na? Why not ask how u can get it across. tongue

BTW, ignore mynd n gree-die. If dem no fight, how u go see dis thread. grin
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dopeJemi: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
They snatched Modella from you and you resulted o crying abi? we know your type tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

cry cry cry cry nobody z takin Gree-die away 4rm Me.. I mean Nobody angry

1 Like

Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
dopeJemi:

cry cry cry cry nobody z takin Gree-die away 4rm Me.. I mean Nobody angry
You never had her so what's the point?
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by dopeJemi: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
You never had her so what's the point?

D point z.. She was supposed 2 be my vaL. I wrote her a poem on dis same thread and she said she needed tym 2 fink abt it dat it came as a surprise and I gave her 2 much time and didn't bother 2 ask Her abt it again sad
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
dederocs: @Mechummy-its no mistake your name sounds like yummy,
you are sweet like chocolate,and as beautiful as the African version of Monalisa...i wont ask to be your val,i just want to send you my roses and chocolates-and i will relish the words you wrote on your poem while i munch my chocolate,for you made this val taste like chocolate for me...yummy. smiley
Wow! I'm short of words! But thanks a bunch!I wish u d best val ever...Cheers!smiley
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
dopeJemi:

D point z.. She was supposed 2 be my vaL. I wrote her a poem on dis same thread and she said she needed tym 2 fink abt it dat it came as a surprise and I gave her 2 much time and didn't bother 2 ask Her abt it again sad
Welcome to my world
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by bosun11(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: It's d day. Where are all d lovers in d house? cheesy

Bosun, Happy Val's day to u. Did u find someone finally?

Ahem! Ermmm...Mynd and Popowa cheesy

Dopejemi.... grin

Nope...was actually signing out 2day via nysc
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by bosun11(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
dederocs:
u re the finest girl i ave seen on here,u got a real good head too.nice poem. smiley

Incredily romantic..bt pls always put his name naww.....ope u had fun today sha
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2013
bosun11:

Incredily romantic..bt pls always put his name naww.....ope u had fun today sha
I was very very busy
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by bosun11(m): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2013
mechummy: I was very very busy

Eeeya.sorry
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
bosun11:

Eeeya.sorry
Thanks, its gud sha and happy POP!
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by Tgirl4real(f): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Congrats Bosun on ur passing out.
Re: Win A Val With A Love Poem by bosun11(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Tgirl4real: Congrats Bosun on ur passing out.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lets Get Bloody With Rhymed Poems / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition / Give Me A Word/phrase And I Will Make It A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.