Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

BEWARE OF Russells Freight International UK!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BEWARE OF Russells Freight International UK!!! (1311 Views)

A Freight Train Leading With 200,000 Litres Derails In Australia / Freight Forwarding / Which Air Freight Company Is Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF Russells Freight International UK!!! by syrbag: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
BEWARE OF Russells Freight International UK!!! all African migrants in the UK, for example, South Africans, Zimbabweans, Namibians, Senegalese, Ghanaians, Somalis, Kenyans, Nigerians, Malawians, Mozambicans as well as out dear brothers and sisters Pakistanis, Jordanians shipping cars with Russells Freight UK, website http://www.russellsfreight.com/, and registered as
Russells Freight International
Basepoint Business Center
71 - 72 The Havens
Ransomes Europark
Ipswich, Ip3 9bf
They are just after money and do not care what happens to your car. From November 2012, I have been chasing my refund of £1200, after dumping my cars in Walvis Bay though i had paid them to deliver it in Harare, Zimbabwe. I had to pay extra money for my 2 cars to be transported to Harare. Meanwhile, i call them daily on a 5p per minute phone 0844 884 5973 and the answer is the same, they are rude, unreliable, and keep on saying 'I am not the one who dealt with you', 'the manager in not in the office', 'wait for a week'. After taking the payment, they wouldn't reply my emails and when I called they promised to call back but never did. Now 3 months has gone and they are not prepared to refund my money
I am not alone with a horrible experience, just Google Russells Freight and you see what I mean. To save your money, stressful nights and days, DO NOT USE Russells Freight UK
Re: BEWARE OF Russells Freight International UK!!! by mirg1: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello.
I made the BIG mistake of going with this company and now I am in the same predicament!!!
Please can you advise what you ended up doing? My vehicle is currently in Mombasa and they do not want to make payment to the shipping line so I can get my release! Their offices are now shut and I have noway of communication with Tom who is the one in charge.
Please help me. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded 2013 Seminar / Bomb Blast In Jos Today. / Ego AIO All In-one Style Quick Start Kit From Joyetech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.