Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (7715 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Ladies, How Would You Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by pleep(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
I have a irrestable attraction to introverted ladies... but they are the most awkward and unreadable people on the planet. To all the shy females out there; what does all your awkwardness mean, is there a specific way you want to be talked too? Or do you not want to be talked to at all?

help me out here wink
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by BukkyDan(f): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hmn...its just that the shy ones think something might go wrong...like they might use wrong words or even turn into a stammering mess.
You won't understand o, if only you could know how fast their heart beats when you say 'hy'

As for the introverts, they simply don't want you intruding their privacy, they wanna be alone.
Or maybe some have a negative thought of what they are like.

#that's for me though.#

4 Likes

Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Rocktation(f): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2013
Of cos, we want to be talked to! cheesy
They're environmentally conscious, so always approach them in less- crowded places. I'm not saying that you should scare them now, like follow them into the ladies' or any weird stuff like that, no. Just understand that they're always excessively concerned about what all the other people think of them...when they are present.
They're likely to only open up and tell you bits about themselves, when you're telling them about you. So of cos, you should do more of the talking, and not ask too many questions. Most likely, they will either reply to the things you said or make a comment about it.
Most of the time, we like to laugh. So keep the conversation light and funny, and don't stare too hard and long. Give us lil breaks to hide our faces, so we can smile in comfort at your jokes.
Lol. Oh, scrap that! Should you?
Anyways, in all, just be friendly in a subtler way, than when dealing with the not-so-shy type.

Disclaimer: I've long outgrown my shyness...only, I still can't let myself go in the music and dance like "never before" in public. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Shy gurlz...where u @?
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Fkforyou(m): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice question O.P am currently going thru dsame thing,anyway am glad I understood her ontime,she is my course mate...Nice try dude.
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Mynd44: 1:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Shy girls love to be asked out they just don't like it when you do so in the open. They will rather you do it in some isolated place where they will be more at ease and stuff. Abeg enough of the classes val sef never reach
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2013
Rocktation: Of cos, we want to be talked to! cheesy
They're environmentally conscious, so always approach them in less- crowded places. I'm not saying that you should scare them now, like follow them into the ladies' or any weird stuff like that, no. Just understand that they're always excessively concerned about what all the other people think of them...when they are present.
They're likely to only open up and tell you bits about themselves, when you're telling them about you. So of cos, you should do more of the talking, and not ask too many questions. Most likely, they will either reply to the things you said or make a comment about it.
Most of the time, we like to laugh. So keep the conversation light and funny, and don't stare too hard and long. Give us lil breaks to hide our faces, so we can smile in comfort at your jokes.
Anyways, in all, just be friendly in a subtler way, than when dealing with the not-so-shy type.
Go with what she said smiley.

IMO I wouldn't say all introverts are shy; perhaps just extremely self-aware. There are all types of personalities that any given introverted lady can present to you once you know her better. The crazies, the funnies, the slutties.. you know, anything. All the best brosmiley.
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Mynd44: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2013
^^^
Nice
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by onila(f): 2:15am On Feb 05, 2013
send me a message on facebook smiley

or tell your friend that knows me
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Mynd44: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2013
onila: send me a message on facebook smiley

or tell your friend that knows me
SMH.
can I have your FB details then grin grin
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Princeparix(m): 2:23am On Feb 05, 2013
We are shying shy---i rilli don't no---i also prefer cool, nice ----
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by onila(f): 2:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
SMH.
can I have your FB details then grin grin
cheesy i actually left facebook months ago
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Mynd44: 2:44am On Feb 05, 2013
onila: cheesy i actually left facebook months ago
So how do they send you messages there?

1 Like

Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by MissyB3(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2013

Disclaimer: I've long outgrown my shyness...only, I still can't let myself go in the music and dance like "never before" in public. cheesy
Accurately put!
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by pleep(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2013
Fkforyou: Nice question O.P am currently going thru dsame thing,anyway am glad I understood her ontime,she is my course mate...Nice try dude.
haha same exact situation here, shes in my night class. I tried to just ignore her and focus on work but i kept imagining her glancing at me from the corner of my eye. Every time i would look in her direction she would look away until... eventually i couldn't stop thinking about her.

But anyway, the hot/cold stuff is driving me crazy.
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by Wadynatural(f): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2013

[b]

[/b]

Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by ceedaaworld: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Does anyone know where wholesale cosmetics canbe bought in lagos?pls help me cos I need info on it urgently?
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by pleep(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? by brushstrokes(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
OP, find out what interest her; could be art, poetry, a genre of music. So that you'll have what to discuss about when you talk to her. She just need to feel comfortable and realize your not some shallow guy that's just hitting on her.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nairaland Beautiful Ladies / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Why Dogs Are Better Than Men <please Guys Didn't Kill Me>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.