Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (39477 Views)

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Women Praying And Holding TV For Eagles Victory / An Epistle Of Super Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by TolaniLuv: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Instead of them to thank God,they are thanking joshua.

Oga, so Jesus also is God? Why must we thank or praise Jesus when we know someone is bigger than him, but we say Thank you Jesus always. If you were God am sure u'd b jealous by now.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by mekaboy(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2013
Marketing strategy aimed at boosting the church image and attract more members.if he is thanking tb Joshua for the victory, who will he thank go the opportunity to even qualify and play the match? What of the life of the player and health.?

Business as usual, don't fall for this scam
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by TolaniLuv: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2013
mankand:

Dude go Bleep yourself...... People like you give your valuables to your pastor in thr name of having heavenly rewards.. Smh for your stupidity sha...........

I think the guy is right! You don't have a common sense! Sense of reasoning for you is zero. Or you just want to comment ni? Even if you have to comment for commenting sake! Read first, ThenThink and type. Ode
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by kalunomics(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2013
omo see real brain-washing o!! Even in the face of evidence? I can't fit laf... My belle o!!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by seunadeolu(m): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2013
OCTOPUS TB JOSHUA, PLEASE PREDICT MALI VS NIGERIA MATCH IN TIME

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Adeks(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2013
zangiff: praising a man instaed of God
He thanked the man, he praised God. Be objective please.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by UNLEASHED(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2013
Lovine: Who is T.B Joshua? One of AFCON officials?[/b]

Yes he is. [b]If he is from USA or any Arab nations you will be jubilation,
FOOOLLLLSS; Because you hate someone will not make God not to love him even you some people hate you but God love atleast when you sleep you can't remember any of your enemies, God don pass you

Oh I see
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nellybii: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Charles.nerd:
Why would someone want to allot the glory due to the boys who worked hard on the field to a pastor whose stock-in-trade is to predict matches a day after the match has been played?

The boys worked hard on the field,played well and won the match.........

Pastor,please tell the nation,"will Jonathan win 2015 elections?",or is your power of prediction restricted to football matches only?.....Nigerians sha...

I think there are similar quotes like this even against Jesus Christ in the Bible. So you are only just another human being. It is normal.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nellybii: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2013
Adeks: He thanked the man, he praised God. Be objective please.
You no hear him name zangiff haha am Surprised he can even read at all. A beg Mr Zangoat read the thread again grin
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nellybii: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2013
My X1: it's 95Percent of ur family dat r fools, y dnt dis NFF tank millions of Nigerians dat prayd n suported d SE?

mr Xi be honest have you ever prayed for or believed in the Super Eagles.? Now you want to be thanked. Ole!! grin
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 06, 2013
Jarus: Why are we always hearing about this after matches?
Ask me o. make tell us nw who go win today match.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nellybii: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Smooyis: How many times have Nigerians prayed on national issues and nothing happened. Go to Synagogue and see the work of faith and prayers, you will be amazed at your ignorance about Prophet Joshua. What is wrong in thanking him if he supports d SE with prayers and there is result. Na wah o. Truly a prophet has no honour among his people. I mean a true prophet. Abeg MOG don't mind the foolishness of our people. Keep up d good work till we carry the Cup. Many of them that suddenly turned as lovers of SE were their enemies predicting doom for the team. Now they have shamelessly turned bak to run their mouths defending God. You can't deceive God. He sees ur heart. Bunch of inconsistent beings. Love u TBJoshua!

Love you Smooyis well said. Does the prophet have time to read these threads? Baba is busy praying. In fact too busy. Let them continue hating. After all it does not stop the work of God. T B Joshua Baba may God Almighty continue to Bless you Sir. We love you.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nellybii: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2013
hardbody:

This is BS and you guys are massive eediots. Where was Tuberculosis Joshua when we were struggling in the opening games? was he not a 'prophet' all the while we did not qualify for major competitions and when we qualified could not go far? This is one of the reasons God will probably get angry and turn his back against your mediocre and vascillating team. How does the effort in the course of the footbal game amount to prayers by TB? If the guys were lackadaiscical (dont care about that spelling)in their game with CIF as they were in their previous matches, your stuupid brain tells you that they will have come out unscathed because of TB's prayers? What a nation and its inhabitants. I give up on Nigeria

HardBody ! You are so uncultured, irresponsible and disrespectful. How can you post something like this? Shame on you for this kind of behaviour. How can you call your fellow man Tuberculosis? I wonder what type of forum is this that allows animals like you to hide and perpetrate evil. Once again Shame on you !!

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by ignis: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2013
UNLEASHED: Who is T.B Joshua? One of AFCON officials?
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥ªђ, AFCON Spiritual official
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2013
o'boy:
With or without t.b joshua,Naija shall kiss that cup good-bye
hit "like" if you concur
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by mukoloAndy(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2013
[/quote][quote author=zangiff]praising a man instaed of God

“T.B. Joshua was fervent in his prayers for the team. We observed all that he asked us to do, starting from a day before the game. This is a special victory for the team and the nation and WE CANNOT THANK GOD ENOUGH.”

Ur bad!
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Wsdm: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Sometimes i just laugh. The Christians claim a forceful socialization but in the real sense of it they are really in the contrary. How on earth will a public official say this in a secular state like Nigeria. The other time it was the president putting Nigeria in the hand of a pastor. Abacha called on both Christians and Muslims to pray for Nigeria at the period of national confusion. Even in a national program you will hear Christians bringing out their faith as if no other person exist in the country. Is this the socialization that you all claim you have? May be the octopus that predicted the outcomes of the world cup was also "Octopus of God".
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2013
I pray 2day's match wil nt be lost.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by dammytosh: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2013
Foolish people.

Can you observe all what he ask you to do against next WORLD CUP !!!!!

We will continue this conversation after you bring the World Cup Trophy.

"Too many fools but very few bullets, we need right to carry arms in Nigeria." #JustThinking

1 Like

Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Reference(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2013
TolaniLuv:

Oga, so Jesus also is God? Why must we thank or praise Jesus when we know someone is bigger than him, but we say Thank you Jesus always. If you were God am sure u'd b jealous by now.

Jesus - the Word is God. There is no other God in Christianity. Does God involve Himself in football. Very unlikely. Does he care about the ways of footballers, administrators and fans - most certainly. Does He take sides - always. Does He prefer one team over the other - no. So did He get involved in the match against Cote D'Ivorie and will He referee the match against Mali - no.

It will be for any man according to his faith. God has set laws for winning and any man who abides wins. There are also laws for losing and when you comply - you lose.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by brownlord: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2013
Johnnoo:

Bros...in football, after all ur training & hardwork, u need some sort of "Luck" to win & kill off matches. The pastor prayed that the luck should favor Nigeria. That's all...

So to which God did he pray to? Is it the most high God or the God of soccer?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by brownlord: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2013
pmonni: Honestly, 95% of ppl that comment on dis thread ar fool..... Some ar just saying rubish, are they human being at all? U sud use ur number 6 na, if they thank d man instead of thankin God are u the one to judge? Nomally if a man help u, u will thank d man while the man thank God. U ppl sud use ur brain, infact this man that u hate is not of ur mate, financialy, spiritually, and all.... If we find out all this ppl making comment av notin on dis earth yet, they still crucified who is living is life.... Gosh very bad, how are we going to move forward wit evil and ignorant mindset.... What a bushit.... U ppl sud search urself..... I think they need help.....

95% of ur point and grammer here is trash, so go back to skool and learn before i can take u serious
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by maclatunji: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Very misleading headline, this story is just meant to drive traffic to someone's blog. Anytime I see that name, I just laugh- Seriously? TB JOshua? #Funnyish
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by brownlord: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2013
Smooyis: How many times have Nigerians prayed on national issues and nothing happened. Go to Synagogue and see the work of faith and prayers, you will be amazed at your ignorance about Prophet Joshua. What is wrong in thanking him if he supports d SE with prayers and there is result. Na wah o. Truly a prophet has no honour among his people. I mean a true prophet. Abeg MOG don't mind the foolishness of our people. Keep up d good work till we carry the Cup. Many of them that suddenly turned as lovers of SE were their enemies predicting doom for the team. Now they have shamelessly turned bak to run their mouths defending God. You can't deceive God. He sees ur heart. Bunch of inconsistent beings. Love u TBJoshua!

I dint bother reading ur trash, before concluding that u a complete slowpoke, Ode, now that i know what u r , let me go and read and see if am wrong.

Chai, i talk am, i was not wrong when i said u a big fool, 01 mumu nothing to qualify ur foolishness jor
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Ivynwa(f): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Did he predict 2-1 for super Eagles?

I predicted 3-1, I follow see the vision nwantinti-o-o shior. I was very positive about that win and if say time no come finish walahi na 3-1 dem for score. Make them send the thanks come my side-o-o jor.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by ChyV(f): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2013
zangiff: praising a man instaed of God

they are nt praising him pls. Say d truth n shame d devil.
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by kujix101(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2013
TolaniLuv:

Jesus is God
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by badassnigga(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2013
bunch of fools ...who is TB Joshua ...is he God ? undecided
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by Vikkiboi(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2013
undecidedWit or witout da prophet help, we go win da cup! And y must we hear his prediction afta match?
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by rareman(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2013
ok this quote from my grand father sounds interesting to me 'I know faith will not fail me but I also know that prayer is not a substitute for hardwork' in as much as they pray, fast and engage men of God they should also know how to combine it with hardwork
Re: NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory by lazcole: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2013
Bunch of overzealous idiots................it's just a football game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Formally Sign Ahmed Musa / Pele In Nigeria (Videos, Pictures And Stories) / Toyin Ibitoye Wins Headgear Of The Day Award At 2018 FIFA World Cup Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.