Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos (23823 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / 26 Year Old Man Defiles 1 And A Half Year Old Girl In Benin (Photos) / 31 Years Old Teacher Defiles Pry 3 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by chrisraph(m): 4:50am On Feb 05, 2013
This case of CHILD ABUSE happened at IVY school, A popular nursery and primary school located at Isheri, Ojudu Berger of Lagos state.

The mother of the girl Mrs Zainab Rodemade wrote a petition to the Deputy Inspector General of police .

My daughter returned back from school at regular time and while bathing for her at about 8pm, she cried as I was about to wash her private part so I was worried and confused. The daughter later explained that it was. Her aunty in school that inserted a pencil inside her private part in the school toilet.

Miss Oruma Patience,the teacher inserted a 2B pencil into the child private part in the school toilet, the policemen on duty asked the student to demonstrate how she did it. Mrs Zanaib went to her school the following day to report the case to the school authority,she met the head teacher called Miss Oruma with 3 female teachers and they all watched how the little girl demonstrated the act and manner her class teacher used pencil to dis-virgin her.

The case was later reported to Isheri police station then the parent of the girl were asked to visit the general hospital for proper documentation of the girl’s health,the mother told that she is highly devastated and disturbed and doctors confirmed it that the usage of the pencil inside her private part has defiled her. The teacher denied the allegations saying “how on earth can I use a pencil to disvirgin a small girl,a girl I have been teaching for close to 2 years”

http://www.naijaurban.com/child-abuse-as-teacher-disvrgin-girl-with-2b-pencil-photos/#sthash.EITZX04J.dpuf
http://www.chrisraph..com/2013/02/teacher-dis-virgins-child-with-2b-pencil.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by hrmkz: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2013
Humans!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
The teacher should be locked up for life,beast in human form.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by himclfgud(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na wah ooooo shocked
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by playcharles(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
WTF....just walking by
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by sureteeboy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
That teacher should be imprisoned. She's a liar
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by olumaxi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Y would she do dat?..nawa o
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by warrenweste(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
ifts a male teacher now its another thing bt a female?? Sounds weird

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by kuzzieOtiz: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
What the Phuck.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by ceciliaudoh: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Terrible.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Morgan1092(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nothing wey pesin no go hear 4 dis 9ja.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by achi4u(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Anybody that tries that with my daughter will not live to tell the story.

ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wtf? how can she do that to a kid? may God protect us all..smh!!
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by GeJ79: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY STUDENTS SHE HAS DONE THAT TO.......LESBIAN SCHOOL TEACHER

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by 76Naira(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Sorry about this bad experience. I hope the girl can be managed out of this situation.
They need to look at a couple of other things including the girl's age, exposure to male classmates, neighbors and housemates even her innocence/awareness switch.
It's a complex case but a female teacher doing this would not be my first suspicion. Possible, yes, but implausible.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
Almost had tears gushing down while reading, what the heck was the teacher enjoying while doing it ?

Or is she possessed ?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by cyara(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
It is not possible for the little girl to accuse her teacher just like that. I think the matter should be investigated properly but for the mean time the teacher should be suspended from school
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Chinom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Over 35% of child molesters are women. We only get to hear about the men because the society does not want to accept, nor see women as pedophiles. Many women are known to abuse young girls in particular. That's why we have the lesbian explosion in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hmmmmm. This is a wah.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by kalufelix(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by tommykiwi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
The teacher no well..if lesbianism dey hungry make she find her mate...
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Asis(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Osanobula!! Pencil?inserted?disflowered? D teacher never know,
wher she de she go hear am
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
LESBIANISM hAS FINISHED THIS TEACHER`S ENTIRE MEDULLA OBLONGANTA .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Chinom(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Which one be " Cradle-robbers" again. I wrote Pedos... Mod leave my post alone.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
cyara: It is not possible for the little girl to accuse her teacher just like that. I think the matter should be investigated properly but for the mean time the teacher should be suspended from school
Exactly.
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Rooneyboy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
GeJ79: ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MANY STUDENTS SHE HAS DONE THAT TO.......LESBIAN SCHOOL TEACHER

Even if she's a lesbian , what was she enjoying while doing it to the kid

Oh, blood of God
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Something is off here

Why would the teacher insert a pencil in her? Was it a form of punishment or is it a fetish? In the presence of other female teachers and no one said anything What if this girl was told to tell this lie?

We're talking about a five year old here, she will say anything she's told to say.

Are there scientific facts to support that the instrument used was a pencil?

Can the time this deflowering took place be certified?

It's an incomplete story, hence I shan't draw conclusions, it's not enough to say she did it, there has to be a reason.

14 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
sureteeboy: That teacher should be imprisoned. She's a liar
How do u mean? What evidence is there to support the little girl's claim? So if u are acussed of a wrongdoing does that mean u should be locked up even without any tangible evidence?

It's the girl's word against the teacher's until there is a solid evidence. Never rush to pass judgement cos u never know.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by Jennykalu(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
D should use bigbranchoftree inside d useless teachers vagina 2. Wtf is wrong her?
Re: Teacher Defiles Pupil With A Pencil In Lagos by condralbede(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
*Speechless*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Nigerian Navy Arrests 7 Suspects For Stowing Away In A Foreign Vessel [pictured] / Apprentice Kidnaps Her Boss' Three Year Old Daughter In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.