Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. (40153 Views)

WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Do African Americans Have A Culture? / African-Americans And Their Igbo Roots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
blyss - have you researched Haiti's history?

try and find out why the first black republic was consigned to the dustbin of history despite defeating THERE IMPERIAL ARMIES _- FRANCE, GREAT BRITAIN AND SPAIN
FIND OUT HOW THE UNITED STATES IN COLLUSION WITH THEIR EUROPEAN BR0THERS SUBJECTED THE FIRST BLACK REPUBLIC TO ECONOMIC ISOLATION WHICH LED TO ECONOMIC BANKRUPTCY, ISOLATION AND ECONOMIC NEO COLONIALISM.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by prettyboi1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

You call us slaves and then ask why cant we all get along. Sir from the bottom of my heart....Go fck yourself.

Africans created the problems...we carried them with us to the new world as u have clearly pointed out. U talk about black love but insult us because of our past lmao....foh

Like i said blyss if u are considering making the move good luck to u babes....

Hello miss....I honestly won't pretend about anything. I still owe no one any apology for my previous post cos I meant all that I said. It pains me that blacks want to be treated right by others but can't even treat themselves rightly without prejudice & I posted that last reply of mine spitting out the whole of my heart. Why should we keep segregating ourselves & expect to move? I love being black, I love my race & I don't care about your sub-ethnicity,religion,country or name. Once you're a black person like me, I see me in you & you in me & I believe you & me can shoot our race higher collectively. Why then should some blacks look down on fellow blacks & keep stalling our progress? Anyways, like I said " I am not remorseful about my last post."
Also,I would have replied you with some more of my feelings,but I don't want things getting out of hand cos you're one person I've always loved here on nairaland. Cheers ma.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
pretty_boi:

Hello miss....I honestly won't pretend about anything. I still owe no one any apology for my previous post cos I meant all that I said. It pains me that blacks want to be treated right by others but can't even treat themselves rightly without prejudice & I posted that last reply of mine spitting out the whole of my heart. Why should we keep segregating ourselves & expect to move? I love being black, I love my race & I don't care about your sub-ethnicity,religion,country or name. Once you're a black person like me, I see me in you & you in me & I believe you & me can shoot our race higher collectively. Why then should some blacks look down on fellow blacks & keep stalling our progress? Anyways, like I said " I am not remorseful about my last post."
Also,I would have replied you with some more of my feelings,but I don't want things getting out of hand cos you're one person I've always loved here on nairaland. Cheers ma.

we need more africans of your mindset in africa.

the reason most africans lack any sense of afrocentrism is due to the ongoing brainwashing programme which is being sanctioned, aided and abetted by the useless dogs that call themselves leaders - i envision a time when nigeria will be led by afrocentric visionaries, until we have the nigerian or african version of Hugo Chavez we are going no where fast. pretty boi your posts are very on point do not despair some of us here on NL understand where you are coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by prettyboi1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
cap28:

You've spent the past 400 years living under white supremacist rule where you were stripped of your humanity and reduced to chattel or property but you have a problem living under black african rule - the mind boggles.

It seems you guys have a very short memory and have forgotten about what happened to your people in Liberia, for those who are unaware of the facts here is a brief summary:

the US govt facilitated the voluntary repartriation of african americans to build a black american settler state in liberia

the settlers (black americans) as a result of hundreds of years of brainwashing saw themselves as superior to the indigenous and seperated themselves from the indigenous african people

the US govt capitalised on this and used divide and rule to exploit the natural resources of liberia

the black american freed slaves collaborated with their former slave masters and exploited and oppressed the indigenous liberian people by making them work on rubber plantations on behalf of an american multinational corporation known as Firestone

Firestone appropriated the wealth of Liberia with the help of their black american lackeys who helped them to oppress and exploit the indigenous liberian people.

AFRICAN PEOPLE PLEASE BE ON GUARD - MANY BLACK AMERICANS ARE BRAINWASHED LACKEYS WHO ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AGENTS AND LACKEYS OF THEIR FORMER SLAVE MASTERS, THERE IS NO WAY ANY SELF RESPECTING BLACK AFRICAN COUNTRY WILL ALLOW A GROUP OF SELF HATING BLACK AMERICANS TO COME ON TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND REPEAT WHAT THEY DID IN LIBERIA IN COLLABORATION WITH THEIR FORMER SLAVE MASTERS IN ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY, IMAGINE THE AUDACITY OF THIS HOPELESS BLYSS HAVING THE NERVE TO SUGGEST THAT WE SHOULD SELL OUR SACRED LAND TO THESE SELF HATING IMPOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES AFRICOM - WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE AGENTS OF NEO COLONIALISM TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE.

Blys or whatever you call yourself - we africans are happy to welcome with open arms afrocentric african americans who wish to work with us in unison to defeat the agenda of global white supremacy but self hating lackeys and agents of US and EU colonialism will never be given the time of day, so put that in your pipe and suck it up!

Nigerians are not s.tupid people and we will smoke out all fakes, users, puppets and front men of US/EU colonialism.

Bro....you always come to the rescue to teach & educate a lot of these NL folks. Cheers.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by cap28: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
pretty_boi:
Bro....you always come to the rescue to teach & educate a lot of these NL folks. Cheers.

so do you.

I honestly believe if nigeria can take the lead in the emancipation of the black race with the collaboration of progressive african americans and carribeans eg haitians, jamaicans etc we could become a black super power - look at japan - if you want to understand self belief study the history of japan.

we africans have the intelligence and ability to throw off the shackles of white supremacy but we must first beleive in ourselves and organise - do away with tribalism and other pettiness -- we need to unite as one people in our collective interest - the black race must never end up as a conquered race as was the case with the indigenous people of north america.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
pretty_boi:

Cheers to u too and i like u too. Im just saying calling us "slaves" and then preaching black love is contradictory. But this kind of discussion will bring out the worst in anybody so,i understand and respect your feelings...

I am probably one of the most afrocentric ppl on here but i, like many WISE afro centrics before me, have come to the realization that what we want cant be achieved (black unified race in africa simply by us moving to an african country). Ppl with patrice lumumba posters, garveyism book, malcom x mentalities still wont go to africa to live...why? I said it so many times that we are a cell and africa is the nucleus...once the nucleus is ruptured there is no more cell.

I hope u dont get offended but africa is not right. Shes not!

There are lots of problems there...so there is no way western blacks can go there and try to assimilate with no worries..its not all peachy. That is why i support the idea of them having their own nation should they go to africa (instead of the islands). Once africa's children are ready to trade and build alliances within her own soil, and her children are ready to help each other succeed then repatriates and natives will benefit.

Its not about wanting to separate or that we are better (not sure where u all got that from) but its a fact that xenophobia is real in africa. Look at zimbabwe and south africa. Both sister nations fought apartheid together. Both nations have been through a lot together throughout history yet zimbabwe migrants in SA are beaten, killed and blamed for anything that goes wrong in south africa.

Look at the hutu and tutsi situation which still goes on today!..if native africans have issues with each other why would they willingly accept us?

Thats what i mean. Its all good talks and sweet dreams but let 100 repatriates go to an african country and if any resentful group of natives who are mad just cause (such as pagan 9ja) feel the repatriates are being given an advantage over them na war! Smh.

So unless repatriates are given land to start and they along with other africans learn to get it right among themselves and learn to tolerate each other..its not going to work.

U guys have already expressed ur belief that u are more entitled to africa than we are (lol) so....why would it be ok to integrate immediately knowing "off gate" there will be resentment? It cant work.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
pretty_boi:

Cheers to u too and i like u too. Im just saying calling us "slaves" and then preaching black love is contradictory. But this kind of discussion will bring out the worst in anybody so,i understand and respect your feelings...

I am probably one of the most afrocentric ppl on here but i, like many WISE afro centrics before me, have come to the realization that what we want cant be achieved (black unified race in africa simply by us moving to an african country). Ppl with patrice lumumba posters, garveyism book, malcom x mentalities still wont go to africa to live...why? I said it so many times that we are a cell and africa is the nucleus...once the nucleus is ruptured there is no more cell.

There are lots of problems there...so there is no way western blacks can go there and try to assimilate with no worries..its not all peachy. That is why i support the idea of them having their own nation should they go to africa (instead of the islands). Once africa's children are ready to trade and build alliances within her own soil, and her children are ready to help each other succeed then repatriates and natives will benefit.

Its not about wanting to separate or that we are better (not sure where u all got that from) but its a fact that xenophobia is real in africa. Look at zimbabwe and south africa. Both sister nations fought apartheid together. Both nations have been through a lot together throughout history yet zimbabwe migrants in SA are beaten, killed and blamed for anything that goes wrong in south africa.

Look at the hutu and tutsi situation which still goes on today!..if native africans have issues with each other why would they willingly accept us?

Thats what i mean. Its all good talks and sweet dreams but let 100 repatriates go to an african country and if any resentful group of natives who are mad just cause (such as pagan 9ja) feel the repatriates are being given an advantage over them na war! Smh.

So unless repatriates are given land to start and they along with other africans learn to get it right among themselves and learn to tolerate each other..its not going to work.

U guys have already expressed ur belief that u are more entitled to africa than we are (lol) so....why would it be ok to integrate immediately knowing "off gate" there will be resentment? It cant work.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Your views are narrow minded. The SA zim vilonce is located in only poor squater camps. Any body arriving from the USA will not be staying there. Has long has what ever buisnes you set up employs locals no one will care. Though you will be targeted for crim but that more because of your bank ballance than any thing else.

If you start a full on country you will have people targeting you because of your race(amrican). More so because you want to set up in Central Africa. The least stabel area with the most rebel groups. Even northern africa has rebels and other armend groups(nomads) who would target you. West africa is all so in the same list or the countries are stabel and won't give up rich minreal lands. East africa is all so got rebel groups. The most stabel area is down south but no countrie would sell land down here.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by olugirl(f): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
That is such an insult from the OP! You want to carve out your own AA area in Africa away from its governance. Quick questions:

What makes you think that you are better than anyone else?

Why do you not carve out your own space in America to live?

Seeing what you have done with all the amenities, welfare etc that the white man has given you in America. Going to America and places like downtown LA, it is sad to see what AAs have done, everywhere they are present is normally turned to violent ghetto, welfare projects. You then have the guts to want to carve your own area in Africa.

An intelligent reasoning will be to want to work hand in hand with AFricans to make the continent great again, not come with your stupid (I am better than African )attitude.

NO! we dont want you here, Africans are still more hardworking and focussed that any AA i have met and any giving out areas to AAs with an obnoxious view of their own self worth (you guys are the laughing stock of the US) will only drag Africa backwards rather than the forward direction it is already moving in.

4 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
^^African americans are the laughing stock of the US? grin Says who exactly? And where do u think africans fit in lol. if you want to go by white standards (as u clearly have) and statistics then its fair to say africa is the laughing stock of the globe. No?

And btw where did u get the idea that AAs wanting an independent nation to mean they think they are better than africans? Please explain this because it makes no sense to me.

Also riddle me this: since when was nigeria in central africa??

If u are talking about blyss personally then i can understand But what many of you accuse AAs of as a group, also apply to u in the end: being white washed, being judgmental, and thinking irrationally.

But anyway its like someone said its not real nor will it happen. I dont even know why blyss even made the thread tbh....more important i dont even know why i replied. Lol.

God took us out of africa for a reason at the end of the day. Makes no sense to try and force the issue.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin: African americans are the laughing stock of the US? grin Says who exactly? And where do u think africans fit in lol. if you want to go by white standards (as u clearly have) and statistics then its fair to say africa is the laughing stock of the globe. No?

And btw where did u get the idea that AAs wanting an independent nation to mean they think they are better than africans? Please explain this because it makes no sense to me.

If u are talking about blyss personally then i can understand But what many of you accuse AAs of as a group, also apply to u in the end: being white washed, being judgmental, and thinking irrationally.

But anyway its like someone said its not real nor will it happen. I dont even know why blyss even made the thread tbh....more important i dont even know why i replied. Lol.

God took us out of africa for a reason at the end of the day. Makes no sense to try and force the issue.

The OP mentioned the DRC. And that is in centrial africa.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
andrewza:

The OP mentioned the DRC. And that is in centrial africa.

And i was talking to the chick above me fyi.

Anyway im out.
nice talking to u all tongue
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

Lmao buffy is a trip smiley
And i just saw ur shout out sweetie.
Whats good? kiss

I am good sis! I am moving out cos Chima is complaining about eating cereal and ramen noodles! Girl...I be tired!

How are you?
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin: ^^African americans are the laughing stock of the US? grin Says who exactly? And where do u think africans fit in lol. if you want to go by white standards (as u clearly have) and statistics then its fair to say africa is the laughing stock of the globe. No?

Damn that was harsh! When I first read the title....I was like for real Blyss is bullshitting and any EDUCATED Black Americans including Carribers know the real deal.

Now getting to the laughing stock part...I laughed so hard I cried! grin grin grin First of all I mean no disrespect to President Obama...Lawd knows I love Obama! He is an oreo and treated as such. He is half White and Black African and folks treat him like a jungle slave. Dr. Condoleeza Rice was treated like she was Bush's wife and SHE IS Black American! She was selected over a pool of qualified African politicians to be THIRD IN POWER but Black Americans are a laughing stock? Really? The only REASON why Africans and foreigners are getting ANYWHERE because of Affirmative Action (thanks to Black American ancestors).

Africans can't even get their own category on applications! They have to select African American! grin grin You already know how I feel about the term African American because it is ignorant. Globally..Black communities are a joke and I would bet my last dollar on China.

America has been wonderful to me... grin grin wink I don't have to marry an old man just to eat a meal a day nor ho my way for clean sheets/pillow.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sis...I added more! grin grin grin

Why am I doing the stanky legg to T.I. "What you know about this?" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
sis i feel you!!

i could beat myself for getting riled up being that personally, i have no interest in living in africa. repatriation is a joke. that's probably the only vision of marcus garvey that i can say he wasted his time with.

honestly nothing i've seen on this thread surprised me. i was a bit annoyed and felt compelled to respond but in the end it wasn't necessary. just noise and drama.

i know where my ppl before me came from. but that africa is gone and never to return. if we revived them, and send them there it'll be like they landed on mars lol i dont even think they'd want us to go back. reaching out and learning about pre-colonial Africa is cool..i encourage all western blacks to do so. That's why i am here but I know who I am and i know living in africa is not necessary.

I know my homelands are america (by birth and blood) and jamaica (blood line)...&& i'm just fine with that smiley smiley life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Sis...I added more! grin grin grin

Why am I doing the stanky legg to T.I. "What you know about this?" grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are crazzzzzzzy!!!! grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nigermaurice(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
What do you mean Black Americans have a right of return? no Western culture regardless of who their ancestors were have anything to do in pure Bantu land, and if you're a pure Bantu and would want to displace your own kind to accomodate foreigners then you're a traitor.
Dudu_Negro: I think the topic of a back to africa movement must first concewntrate on the legitimacy of the rights of return. Other issues such as land access and authority are secondary. climatic comforts is a mute point, shouldnt even be a topic for discussion.

the first and most important issue is "DO AFRICAN AMERICANS AND CARRIBEANS HAVE A RIGHT OF RETURN TO AFRICA?"

I vote YES, they do! This does not mean that they will all want to return. I will expantiate on this a little bit.
dont see Haitians, Brazilians, Cubans, Jamaicans, and most of the Carribean blacks uprooting to come and resettle in Africa right away for many reasons but the knowledge that a right of return exist for them and their children brings with it a new sense of security and perspective. A new freedom, physically and particularly spiritually.

For the African Americans, the knowledge that they have a right of return will no doubt create an immediate relief and millions will exercise that right immediately.

The resettlement itself will not be a smooth ride, there will be pains for both indigenes and resettlers but there is a learning curve and a reconciliation period that may span, possibly up to 3 or 4 generations, before the two are reunited into one people again.

Africa has been divided amongst itself for a long time, the return of africans in diaspora could create an involuntary catalyst that will help accelerate a sense of unity, togetherness and common purpose and destiny for the african continent.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ms.Darkskin gave a furthered explanation of the situation very well.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Blyss: Ms.Darkskin gave a furthered explanation of the situation very well.

*takes a bow!!*

but erhmmm. what did i say? grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
btw blyss and chima check out this video...tell me what you think of it. grin

do you see any contradictions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Zvau0Jq3U
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

you are crazzzzzzzy!!!! grin

I am watching the video you have posted while doing the wobble wobble. grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 12:16am On Feb 22, 2013
MsDarkSkin: btw blyss and chima check out this video...tell me what you think of it. grin

It was nice and yes I saw huge contradictions.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

It was nice and yes I saw huge contradictions.

OH OK.
thought i was the only one. smiley

#convenience
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2013
Nigermaurice: What do you mean Black Americans have a right of return? no Western culture regardless of who their ancestors were have anything to do in pure Bantu land, and if you're a pure Bantu and would want to displace your own kind to accomodate foreigners then you're a traitor.

whether they have the right to return or not...I don't see why would they waste their time and for what?

Just saying.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by MrsChima1(f): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2013
MsDarkSkin: sis i feel you!!

i could beat myself for getting riled up being that personally, i have no interest in living in africa. repatriation is a joke. that's probably the only vision of marcus garvey that i can say he wasted his time with.

honestly nothing i've seen on this thread surprised me. i was a bit annoyed and felt compelled to respond but in the end it wasn't necessary. just noise and drama.

i know where my ppl before me came from. but that africa is gone and never to return. if we revived them, and send them there it'll be like they landed on mars lol i dont even think they'd want us to go back. reaching out and learning about pre-colonial Africa is cool..i encourage all western blacks to do so. That's why i am here but I know who I am and i know living in africa is not necessary.

I know my homelands are america (by birth and blood) and jamaica (blood line)...&& i'm just fine with that smiley smiley life goes on.

I can dig that and I agree you do not have to live in Africa to give a damn. I always tell people to start at home before trying to fix anywhere else. I don't see Africa any different then I see America or China. However...our lives were predestined before we were born and what is going to happen to us will happen regardless.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by igbo2011(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2013
!we want afrocentric AAs to join us to build africa.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

*takes a bow!!*

but erhmmm. what did i say? grin

You've said all that needed to be said, beyond that in which I've said. I'd go into detail about what I think of the threats, insults and fiendish demands that any such nation MUST allow them to live there, or that we shouldn't want to live under our own rule in our own nation, but there's not need. Their behavior right here on this thread further exemplifies some of the exact reasons why many would not want them to be allowed citizenship there, not to mention a brief skim through the politics section, but I've rested my case on this topic and will move on to another topic soon. Stay tuned for my next new hotness. smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2013
igbo2011: !we want afrocentric AAs to join us to build africa.

Sure, no problem. Once the land is handed over the Afrocentric and the non-Afrocentric will both help in that process, from an independent Black-American nation. Any natives whom live on the obtained land can stay in the new nation as full fledged citizens, but other outsiders may obtain citizenship upon very limited circumstances, this doesn't mean that you cant come and visit, or do business there, but rather simply that you can't obtain citizenship. I don't see why you'all are so against this.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by Blyss: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2013
MsDarkSkin: btw blyss and chima check out this video...tell me what you think of it. grin

Yeah, they'r talking about being proud to be African while at the same time totaling imitating Diasporas, BA and Caribbeans to be exact. Hilarious, stuff. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by andrewza: 8:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Blyss:

Sure, no problem. Once the land is handed over the Afrocentric and the non-Afrocentric will both help in that process, from an independent Black-American nation. Any natives whom live on the obtained land can stay in the new nation as full fledged citizens, but other outsiders may obtain citizenship upon very limited circumstances, this doesn't mean that you cant come and visit, or do business there, but rather simply that you can't obtain citizenship. I don't see why you'all are so against this.

I am not against it (I am not for it) I just don't think it will work. Firstly no african coutry will seed you any land to form a nation. Your chosen area is a hot bed for rebels. I don't think you fully understand how much logistcal suport you will need for this.
Nor do you relize how bad the infustructor is in central africa.

Basical your plan is beyond just stupid.
Re: Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. by RedLight1: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Michaeljones36: As an Akata/African American I can say that this idea is unnecessary. Here are some realistic options...

1. Move to an African country and set up your life there. I am planning on moving to Nigeria once I finish college and my masters degree to get involved in the many business opportunities. 

2. Move to a majority black country in the Americas. Jamaica is a good example. Hell, you could even move to Atlanta, Georgia.

If African Americans were a country, we would have a total GDP of 1.15 trillion dollars. That is equal to the GDP of the entire African continent in 2013. Why should AA's let Chinese and Europeans get all the benefits of investing in Africa's growth? If AA's and Africans work together we can build a powerful, rich continent where everyone is welcome.

Get involved in the African renaissance, don't try to start some separate country.
Lovely smiley .. The idea of seperate country cannot even work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Arugba Appears As Osun Osogbo Festival Hots Up / Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.