Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán (12324 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2013

This one's a framer!

Shakira has released the first photo of her sweet baby boy Milan – and, not surprisingly, it is beyond adorable. The snapshot features the singer’s soccer star beau, Gerard Piqué, delicately cradling the nearly two-week-old infant while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Milan, who snoozes through his big photo shoot, has brown hair and full lips.

The photo is available on the couple’s UNICEF website, where the charity is accepting donations of $5-$110 in honor of Milan's birth, which took place January 22 in Barcelona.

“We hope that, in his name, other less privileged children in the world can have their basic needs covered through gifts and donations,” Shakira, 36, and Piqué, 26, said in a statement. “Thank you for sharing this unforgettable moment with us.”

While this is the first time we’ve seen Milan’s face, the “X Factor” judge previously teased us with a glimpse of the baby. A photo posted on Piqué’s WhoSay on January 23 was a close-up of the newborn’s feet, which were adorned with custom Nike high-top sneakers that featured Milan’s name stitched on the side.

As for that name, when the “Hips Don’t Lie” singer announced the arrival of Milan, she explained that it means “dear, loving, and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification.”

But when we look at him, all we can think of is: “adorable!”

SOURCE

5 Likes

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Their baby is so so cute!
BTW, Shakira is a real cougar, see age difference cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Akshow: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2013
Congratomatoes. Cute baby Sha
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2013
How sweet..

Is it just me or does that baby look like Lionel Messi?! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2013
*speechless*
Hope some1 will not blame GEJ for this.
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by wellmax(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2013
So?
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013
wellmax: So?
u too,go born pikin.
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Cute baby! Just like every other new born! smiley
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by tunapawizzy: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013
Okija_juju: How sweet..

Messi's tololo will be too small for Shakira to tolerate na

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2013

OKIJA!
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by megareal: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2013
Baby is very cute.
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2013
tunapawizzy:
Messi's tololo will be too small for Shakira to tolerate na
do u think so?
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by LEXYCOM: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2013
If argument happen, u go hear something like: AM I UR MATE

1 Like

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2013
megareal: Baby is very cute.
u can say that a million times
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2013
celebrity baby.... Ol Boy who know me when them born me? who even send me?

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by megareal: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2013

Messi? hmmm, that would be messy!
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by 80million1: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2013
LEXYCOM: If argument happen, u go hear something like: AM I UR MATE
me tinks Shakira is so matured
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by kudiice(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2013
Great! I hope the baby plays for AC milan when he grows. Forza Milan.

3 Likes

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by aglomar: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2013
Nice! Shakiratu is now a mother!

1 Like

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Adorable!
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Asis(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2013
Alrt
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by executinal(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2013
Oya lets celebrate picture day here in NL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by tunapawizzy: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2013
#80million:

do u think so?
well he has short legs, small body, short height,,,,,d tololo too will grow at a similar rate

1 Like

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2013
I want to have one cry
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2013
Baby milan
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by yuzedo: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Wow! Actually dreamt i was with them and the baby out of the blues (the baby could already walk and talk and i found it weird)... Ridiculous coincidence to now catch this on FP! I don't even think about them so i wonder how i even dreamt of them in the first place. Must've heard this news via subconscious transmission cos i sleep with my radio on.... Funny.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by sayso: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2013
cute
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by pyyxxaro: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2013
megareal: Baby is very cute.

HOW THIS PIKIN TAKE CUTE AGAIN shocked ? U NO GO WAIT MAKE E BIG FIRST tongue grin !! SHUUUUO0
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2013
pikin fine like me
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2013
Cute baby just like mom. And oh she's his mother (hello Beyonce and Jay Z) fake pregnancy screw

Thanks Shakira for not using him as means of adding more $00's into your bank account. Bless your heart and God bless your family
Re: Shakira Shares First Photo Of Baby Milán by Libkid(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2013
I hope say d baby no give behave lyk im papa go marry pesin wey senior am if argument arise u go begin hear sumtin lyk am i ur mate u no sabi ur agemate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / Winner Of Davido's 500k Is Mc Galaxy (pics) / Shania Twain Vs Celine Dion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.