Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session (5436 Views)

Ondo To Begin 2013 Payment Of Bursary, Scholarship Award To Students / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by adefred2: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2013
All Oyo State Undergraduate Students who are/were final – year students in any of our various public Universities or Polytechnics (HND Only) in the Academic year 2011/2012 are hereby invited to register Online for the Oyo State year 2011/2012 Bursary Award.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

For both categories of the awards, prospective applicants are to pay the registration fee as follows:-

(i) Bursary Awards (Final year Undergraduate & HND Students = N1,500.00

ELIGIBILITY:
All Oyo State Undergraduate Students who are/were final – year students in any of our various public Universities or Polytechnics (HND Only) in the Academic year 2011/2012 are qualified to register Online for the Oyo State year 2011/2012 Bursary Award.

NOTE: It is regrettable that the errors inherent in the lists earlier submitted by various Institutions had called for proper Auditing and Biometric editing of the names therein contained. This had made fresh On-line registration for these Awards not only imperative but also inevitable. His Excellency has however given assurance of speedy attention to the actualization of these Bursary Awards as soon the registration is completed.

(ii)Scholarship Awards (Postgraduate stude = N2,500.00

ELIGIBILITY:-
Applicants who have possessed a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division at the Bachelors Degree in their Courses of Study and who also have secured admission for Post-Graduate Studies in any of our Federal or State – owned Institutions of Higher Learning nationwide and/or any reputable Overseas. Institutions are eligible for these Awards.
Aviation and Seafarer Students in any Government approved Institutions are also eligible to apply.

PAYMENT METHOD:
All payments are to be made online on Board’s website – www.oyoscholarship.com using any Bank’s ATM (MasterCards, Verve Cards ).
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Dehley(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Its a big lie, this is no scam. Stop preventing serious minded students from applying. I knw U are say this just to guard ur own selfish interest.
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by adefred2: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2013
The board has graciously extended the closing period of Oyo State Bursary and Scholarship to February 17,2013. Click www.oyoscholarship.com for more details
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by ollyboy009(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
ade_fred: The board has graciously extended the closing period of Oyo State Bursary and Scholarship to February 17,2013. Click www.oyoscholarship.com for more details
How much are they paying and when are they paying it??
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2013
any update on the postgraduate scholarship, its over a month nw
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by adefred: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Sorry for the delay. The process of screening is long. However, all qualified candidates will have their account credited after the approval by the board.
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by ayodinho91: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2013
Humm *smelling something*. well well well, let see how it goes. Come to think of it, while other states i mean south west states inclusive(ondo, ekiti, lagos) are given bursary to there indigen without paying any sort of money and here is our dear Oyo state demanding for a token to collect a little token *laughable isn't it*. Let me make something clear, there is a clear cut difference btw bursary and scholarship(as the case may be). Bursary is your right. Please, dont play smart on people. One last question to the Op, how much are you going to give them?
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
so any info on this stuff yet?
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
adefred: Sorry for the delay. The process of screening is long. However, all qualified candidates will have their account credited after the approval by the board.

are u an official of the board?
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
@adefred any latest news on the scholarship stuff
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
anyone with info on how much they are going to pay?
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by ollyboy009(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2013
Deep Things: anyone with info on how much they are going to pay?
19m was approved for 161 law students to equal 118k per student.Another 100m was approved for the remaining 1631 students(bursery and scholarship) to equall around 60k for each student.if there is no in-house manipulation the above calculation should be 90% correct.the cheque has bn issued by the governor since yesterday 22nd may 2013 according to the (B.C.O.S TV) and tifuntedo on splash Fm,letz keep the hope alive as we ar xpecting alerts before month end.ola reporting live 4rm the city of ibadan.
oyoscholarship.com/ for confirmation
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 23, 2013
Why the disparity? Are law students paying more fees than others or what? What would 60k do for someone paying more than 1.0m tuition? If they want to help student I think the best is pick up their tuition bills and not doling out peanuts, watch out for the publicity and politics of this token they are giving out!
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 9:56am On May 24, 2013
Deep Things: Why the disparity? Are law students paying more fees than others or what? What would 60k do for someone paying more than 1.0m tuition? If they want to help student I think the best is pick up their tuition bills and not doling out peanuts, watch out for the publicity and politics of this token they are giving out!
you are very correct, wat a mischevious frm our governor, so ridiculous. Smone needing million fr tuition gvin d person peanut even at least pay dr tuitions wil be accepted. That's dr work blatant propaganda. Shioor to them
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by tsteady: 2:16pm On May 24, 2013
@deep thing.. I dont tink dia is any final year student in any of our public institutions dat payed 1milion or more as tuition fees, even for 4 or 5years. Aside dat, half a loaf is better dan none. Appreciate little in other to get much! Nd as regards the students in law schools.... Its beta 4 u 2 find out hw much they paid b4 u talk!
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 12:28am On May 25, 2013
@tsteady we re referin to oversea n avaition schs
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 25, 2013
@tssteady: seems you are not aware that the scholarship is not only for undergrads, postgrads too. Most professional postgrad are in millions, tuition refers. Half bread is better than none? Think again!
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by ollyboy009(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2013
tsteady: @deep thing.. I dont tink dia is any final year student in any of our public institutions dat payed 1milion or more as tuition fees, even for 4 or 5years. Aside dat, half a loaf is better dan none. Appreciate little in other to get much! Nd as regards the students in law schools.... Its beta 4 u 2 find out hw much they paid b4 u talk!
You speak like the probable payment arrangement favours you,are you a law student?do you know how much it cost a medical student before he grad?do you kno how much it cost to be called a chartered accountant?so it is not only the law students that incure a high cost.All said and done,the concern now is for them to credit our accounts asap! Biko
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by tsteady: 11:03am On May 27, 2013
it is well......
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 11:23am On May 28, 2013
Has any1 been credited yet? Nawa o
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by jaki006: 2:43pm On May 28, 2013
Alert dropping....... I can confirm.
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by jaki006: 2:46pm On May 28, 2013
For postgrad oooooooo I dunno about undergrad.
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by muredo(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2013
Sean lenux: Has any1 been credited yet? Nawa o
YES,N99,900,POSTGRADUATE
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by muredo(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2013
jaki006: For postgrad oooooooo I dunno about undergrad.
yes o,N100kilikili
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by tsteady: 7:50am On May 29, 2013
they sud do smtin about undagrad on time ooo.... We ar waitin.....
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Lammiemike: 8:32am On May 30, 2013
tsteady: they sud do smtin about undagrad on time ooo.... We ar waitin.....
its lik u read my mind,lets jst watchout for today n tomorrow
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nidles: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please why is it that some undergraduate account was credited and some were not because mine was not credited
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by adefred: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
2012/13 BURSARY & SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS OUT.......!

All Oyo State Undergraduate Students who are/were final – year students in any of our various public Universities or Polytechnics (HND Only) in the Academic year 2012/2013 are hereby invited to register Online for the Oyo State year 2012/2013 Bursary Award.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

For both categories of the awards, prospective applicants are to pay the registration fee as follows:-

(i) Bursary Awards (Final year Undergraduate & HND Students = N750.00

(ii)Scholarship Awards (Postgraduate student = N1,250.00

Applicants who have possessed a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division at the Bachelors Degree in their Courses of Study and who also have secured admission for Post-Graduate Studies in any of our Federal or State – owned Institutions of Higher Learning nationwide and/or any reputable Overseas. Institutions are eligible for these Awards.
Aviation and Seafarer Students in any Government approved Institutions are also eligible to apply.

PAYMENT METHOD:
All payments are to be made online on Board’s website – www.oyoscholarship.com using any Bank’s ATM (MasterCards, Verve Cards ).
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Ola2much: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
adefred: 2012/13 BURSARY & SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS OUT.......!

All Oyo State Undergraduate Students who are/were final – year students in any of our various public Universities or Polytechnics (HND Only) in the Academic year 2012/2013 are hereby invited to register Online for the Oyo State year 2012/2013 Bursary Award.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

(i) Bursary Awards (Final year Undergraduate & HND Students = N750.00

(ii)Scholarship Awards (Postgraduate student = N1,250.00

PAYMENT METHOD:
Please can a 200 level university undergraduate apply?
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning, pls has anyone completed the OYSG scholarship application? How much is the scholarship both postgraduate and undergraduate?
I'm applying for postgraduate. Thanks.
Re: Oyo State Bursary & Scholarship Awards For 2011/2012 Session by Ola2much: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
adefred: Sorry for the delay. The process of screening is long. However, all qualified candidates will have their account credited after the approval by the board.

Please can a 200level university undergraduate apply for the scholarship and bursary awards or it's only for the final year student.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB: Statistics Of Choice Of Institutions For 2013 JAMB Exercise / I've Gotten Admission Yet My JAMB Status Displays "No Admission Given Yet" / Final-Year Medical Student Seeks Help Of N4.6m Online For Tuition Fees (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.