Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000861 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Manutd19: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls what kinds of quality android tablet shld one go for? Also is there anyone wit experience of women's stuff like handbag?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by flinton(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Received the goods I bought from alibaba.com yesterday, I paid tru chrisvicmall, their services are ok, my goods where in good condition when I got them, it was my first time of purchasing from any online shop and am grateful it went well. Here are the watches I bought; STYLISH FACELESS WATCHES, they are sleek, mature and they'r unisex

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
^^ Do you mind uploading the pictures again? Am pretty sure I can't see anything.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by akonucheinfo(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2013
Please friends, need tips on fairly used items i can import from Italy. I have a close relative in Italy, i want to start small with plans to grow later. i need suggestion on fairly used marketable items that can be imported from Italy. I will appreciate all contribution . thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:28am On Feb 28, 2013
^Shoes, Bags, Baby wears... I guess
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2fishes(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2013
^yea
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nedu85: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2013
please fellas,i made an order on aliexpress since january and the manufacturer told me she has shipped my goods via china post mail though she said its gonna take a longer time cos its free shipping.this is my first but what i dont know is how would i know my goods have arrived?were would i go and check or would i get a call or something?am kindof confused cos i made the order since january and i still have like 3 Weeks to open dispute on aliexpress.please if uve gone through this path do advice me
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nedu85: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2013
please chrisvicmall can i have ur direct contact please.

The main difference between Aliexpress and Alibaba is that Alibaba is mainly for manufacturing companies while Aliexpress is mainly for wholesalers.

Most stores on Alibaba will require you to purchase a minimum quantity. The price is cheap because you are purchasing in bulk but you can purchase only one if you ask them for sample. You cannot read stores feedback and seller's rating on Alibaba because of the nature of the business. You can deal with seller that has onsite check, gold supplier and escrow(though optional if we are making the payment on your behalf).

Actually they will release the money when we receive the product. The reason is because the shipping company that will deliver the goods to us will sign that we have received the product. The supplier can easily contact Escrow service and since we do not give any complain, they will release the money to the supplier.

Note that if we are to handle the payment on your behalf, the escrow service don't apply.

The fee from Lagos to Kaduna is determine by the transport service used. You can budget between 500-3000naira.[/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by nedu85: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2013
please chrisvicmall can i have ur direct contact please.nedu85@yahoo.com is my mail.inbor ur contacts to me pls

The main difference between Aliexpress and Alibaba is that Alibaba is mainly for manufacturing companies while Aliexpress is mainly for wholesalers.

Most stores on Alibaba will require you to purchase a minimum quantity. The price is cheap because you are purchasing in bulk but you can purchase only one if you ask them for sample. You cannot read stores feedback and seller's rating on Alibaba because of the nature of the business. You can deal with seller that has onsite check, gold supplier and escrow(though optional if we are making the payment on your behalf).

Actually they will release the money when we receive the product. The reason is because the shipping company that will deliver the goods to us will sign that we have received the product. The supplier can easily contact Escrow service and since we do not give any complain, they will release the money to the supplier.

Note that if we are to handle the payment on your behalf, the escrow service don't apply.

The fee from Lagos to Kaduna is determine by the transport service used. You can budget between 500-3000naira.[/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by julius99(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Good morning guys thank you for the wonderful job you doing, pls i want to import some tablet pc from Alix but my house has no number so the goods would be delivered to my address, so what address do i put
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by phyl123: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2013
nedu85: please fellas,i made an order on aliexpress since january and the manufacturer told me she has shipped my goods via china post mail though she said its gonna take a longer time cos its free shipping.this is my first but what i dont know is how would i know my goods have arrived?were would i go and check or would i get a call or something?am kindof confused cos i made the order since january and i still have like 3 Weeks to open dispute on aliexpress.please if uve gone through this path do advice me

Hi nedu85, you need not worry, as long as there is a tracking number your items are safe. You will receive a phone call from the post office to collect your goods. I used China mail and received my goods a month later. We Nigerians have got to learn the virtue of patience, cos you need it in this kind of business, if you cant then dont use the free mail.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by klv: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by emmnet(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2013
wow my order via aliexpress arrived 2days ago and i just collected it now i ordered for some jeweries i did my buy using my GTB naira master card
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by wealth4us: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
wealth4us:

Thanks chrisvicmall for the explanation. if i may ask, if they have to release the money to the supplier or you have to pay on my behalf, how do you then know about the quality or the standard of the product i order if it actually fits the standard i'm expecting.

Also, what is it about using alibaba outsourcing to confirm the genuity of the supplier and other stuff and then chrisvicmall deals with alibaba outsourcing to get my products. i got some companies who are ready to sell as low as 5 quantity of what i wanted on alibaba and their prices are about 50% to 60% cheaper compared to the same products on aliexpress. and they ve got onsite check, gold rating from alibaba. pls what do you think. Thanks so much. Regards

his chrisvic / mateo,
pls i'm still waiting
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by cremeandchic: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hi Chrisvic,
Pls can u assist with payment for some stuffs? i've been trying order some jewellries online.it's DHL free shipping to Nigeria but my ATM card was rejected.I dunno if u guys can help pay the money.I won't mind paying ur service charge.Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by selton: 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
(Website: pyramidtemple(dot)webs.com) www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng
shocked Millionaires Wealth Secret: Stop Spiritual Enemy by Occult Power shocked shocked

You will agree with me that there are no guarantee about what you might achieve seeing how many years you have spent trying to make it in life. You need a HELP, pyramid temple can force your hands to prosperity by breaking down any spiritual force attacking your financial success. Wear our ring and make a simple prayer: money, Health, peace, success, marriage, job, business capital and growth etc are guaranteed to you.

Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of pyramid temple organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.

Here is the solution visit the (website: pyramidtemple(dot)webs.com)
Let no one discourage you if occult organization wants to hurt or destroy you they don't need to make you their member, there is no side effect, our products are guaranteed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2jideofor(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
selton: (Website: pyramidtemple(dot)webs.com) www.pyramid.gnbo.com.ng
shocked Millionaires Wealth Secret: Stop Spiritual Enemy by Occult Power shocked shocked

You will agree with me that there are no guarantee about what you might achieve seeing how many years you have spent trying to make it in life. You need a HELP, pyramid temple can force your hands to prosperity by breaking down any spiritual force attacking your financial success. Wear our ring and make a simple prayer: money, Health, peace, success, marriage, job, business capital and growth etc are guaranteed to you.

Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of pyramid temple organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.

Here is the solution visit the (website: pyramidtemple(dot)webs.com)
Let no one discourage you if occult organization wants to hurt or destroy you they don't need to make you their member, there is no side effect, our products are guaranteed.
who let this bastard mad dog out of its cage?

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ezstino: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
Pls house, how long does it actually take cvm to deliver? i placed an order on d 21st, today is 28th i am yet to get my products.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by lovelyones(m): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
This thread has been educative,informative and above all
mind blowing.

YES,importation biz is one of the prominent biz aspect you
can venture into and will never regret IF only You can get
all the basis and technical know out that is involved.

There is a BIG Difference between a player and a spectator
but the best of all is your success in life.

As a major player in the importation world with loads of
experience,I will say,take due diligence in any product you're
buying,thorough research,never be in a haste as to making the
money because if you do so,as you GABBAGE IN [Rush in] so also
you will GABBAGE OUT [Pull Out}.

Also,don't stock your home or office with unwanted products,get to
know what is widely accepted,needed and essential stuff that people
are looking for.With that you can achieve greater height with this
biz.

I wish all my associate importers and newbie in this same niche best
of luck.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Chrisvicmall: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
wealth4us:
his chrisvic / mateo,
pls i'm still waiting

Good question. We all depends on the words of the seller. When we receive the product, we also check it to see if it is as the seller said. But the fact remains that there is no way we can know if it is exactly what you want i.e the quality. The only option is to order one or two samples from the supplier before buying in large quantity.

cremeandchic: Hi Chrisvic,
Pls can u assist with payment for some stuffs? i've been trying order some jewellries online.it's DHL free shipping to Nigeria but my ATM card was rejected.I dunno if u guys can help pay the money.I won't mind paying ur service charge.Thanks.

We can help you to make the payment. Hope the company is in China. If it is from Aliexpress, I will recommend that you should first talk to the seller about your intension, get the seller's phone number. We will contact the seller and make the payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dybaba(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
please guyz how do i chat directly with a seller on aliexpress?...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ceeplus(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
flinton: Received the goods I bought from alibaba.com yesterday, I paid tru chrisvicmall, their services are ok, my goods where in good condition when I got them, it was my first time of purchasing from any online shop and am grateful it went well. Here are the watches I bought; STYLISH FACELESS WATCHES, they are sleek, mature and they'r unisex
pls can u link me up on how u bought it.I have wanted to import something of that nature.pls I need ur step to step on how u did everything,both payment options.thanks a lot in anticipation of ur favourable reply...here is my email if at all it is needed...blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com,Abuja Based.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by amtheone(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2013
Please, when a particular product is quoted for instance $1-3/pieces.

Am asking, what does that mean?

Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
amtheone: Please, when a particular product is quoted for instance $1-3/pieces.

Am asking, what does that mean?

Thanks.
It means the least you can pay is $1 for bulk purchase while highest you can pay for 1 piece is $3.that is applicable on aliexpress.
The prices are flexible on alibaba depends on your power of negotiation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chemashie(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
dybaba: please guyz how do i chat directly with a seller on aliexpress?...
Send message and wait for response after 7hrs except you r sending the message in the early morning.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by longman56: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
@all...I was informed by Chrisvicmall my tablet PC is ready for pickup. This is my 1st import and the start of my importation business, wish me success guys. For those still debating whether to use CVM or not, I say go ahead because they are reliable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dybaba(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
chemashie:
Send message and wait for response after 7hrs except you r sending the message in the early morning.
Thanks sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SamNelson: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Sam-Nelson][/quote]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eedriyz(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
As anyone ever make a purchase from Cellularcountry? I want to know yout experience with them. Found some really good offers there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Wizeboy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
dybaba: please guyz how do i chat directly with a seller on aliexpress?...

Download TRADEMANAGER from aliexpress in order for you to chat with any seller you intend to deal with.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by felixtare(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2013
pls i have fedelity visa card can i use to import also?
sumbody should pls answer meeeeeeeeeeeeee.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.