Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000862 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2014
koredex4love: To all those advertising 12000mah -20000mah powerbanks.i have this or you..........from a trustworthy supplier that confide in me.he let me understand there is no 20000mah for now.and he said some of the labelled capacity are not real.he made an example that some of the 12000mah label are actually between 4000-88000mah.
Even from my findings on some of the powerbanks sellers ratings,you will see people from other countries clamouring that it is not real advertised capacity.just to let the house know about this before your customers will start to complain.thanks and God bless our hustling.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

The only way to get real capacity is to build it and not the normal advertised one. Oga texaco1, I was one of them in 2013, understanding will come as they grow older. God bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2014
I can see you throughly know what you are selling.that is exactly what the guy said.he even said he can build 20000mah for me.i love your spirit.
mayorall:

The only way to get real capacity is to build it and not the normal advertised one. Oga texaco1, I was one of them in 2013, understanding will come as they grow older. God bless you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2014
koredex4love: To all those advertising 12000mah -20000mah powerbanks.i have this or you..........from a trustworthy supplier that confide in me.he let me understand there is no 20000mah for now.and he said some of the labelled capacity are not real.he made an example that some of the 12000mah label are actually between 4000-88000mah.
Even from my findings on some of the powerbanks sellers ratings,you will see people from other countries clamouring that it is not real advertised capacity.just to let the house know about this before your customers will start to complain.thanks and God bless our hustling.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Finally, someone confirms what I have been saying.
My supplier clearly told me the same things with some other details I can't divulge yet.
That is why I personally and rigorously tested the review unit he sent to me before making it for pre order lest I dent my credibility.

https://www.nairaland.com/1810103/pre-order-customized-power-bank
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Some comments here making me grin from ear to ear cool

# There are no real capacity power banks.

# 20,000mAh power banks do not exist.

# The only way to get real capacity is to build it.

I laugh is Swahili. Good thing I'm an in independent thinker and not a crowd follower.

Someone posts something based on his limited knowledge and exposure which validates some peeps products and they line up behind him to form support strikers.

Nice tactic, it almost worked grin

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Observing undecided
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ADEBAYOUR05(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
eph12:
You buying for personal use or reselling? Also depends on where you are searching for your items.
both big bro. jst d process itZ ntrestn and fun bt stil got 2 reason nd use d number 6 (Love na d seventh sense which dixturb d rest sense.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by mayorall(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
semid4lyfe: Some comments here making me grin from ear to ear cool

I laugh is Swahili. Good thing I'm an in independent thinker and not a crowd follower.

Someone posts something based on his limited knowledge and exposure which validates some peeps products and they line up behind him to form support strikers.

Oga semid, una get rift?.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by tonjeola(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
still dey my corner dey watch....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Happy Importation Importers!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by chris20000: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
For those who are looking for real capacity power bank I can boldly tell u that xiaomi power bank is the best www.nairaland.com/1835688/buy-best-power-bank-xiaomi
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by koredex4love(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls i will like to caution you on some sailent words you used.i don't abuse anyone on a forum here.pls be warned!!!
semid4lyfe: Some comments here making me grin from ear to ear cool

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Catalyst4real: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
[b][/b]
koredex4love: Pls i will like to caution you on some sailent words you used.i don't abuse anyone on a forum here.pls be warned!!!

Salient not Sailent.

Yes it Does Matter !
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by landray2003: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls house, 2day marked d 11th day dt i hav paid for an order and is yet to be shipped till now..The most annoyin part of it is dt d Seller hs nt bn replyin my msgs for a ova week nw...Pls what do u tink i can do?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

bros, kitkat isnt a processor (hardware) , it's software (OS / operating system)
and the elder brother of Jelly Beans . . who in turn is the elder brother of Ice Cream Sandwich
belong to the family name ANDROID . . .

MTK, on the other hand, Mediatek, is a processor . . and the distant cousins stuffs you hear
like Exynos, Snapdragon, Qualcomm Cortex etc. which are all variants
thanks for the answer.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Okattamgbee: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
initialize:

I have...::::Indicating by raising my finger::::

Kitkat isn't a Processor, it is an O/S modification or upgrade.....MTK or Mediatek is a Processor
thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
pls see what my item is show in Nipost website when i track it.

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office

Aug 11 2014 1:33PM
UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGWUSE

Aug 11 2014 8:03AM
RECEIVE TEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGWUSE

Aug 8 2014 10:38AM
INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGABV NGLOSA

Aug 8 2014 8:51AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
11 Aug 2014
Unsuccessful item delivery Other
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth: pls see what my item is show in Nipost website when i track it.

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office

Aug 11 2014 1:33PM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGWUSE

Aug 11 2014 8:03AM
RECEIVE TEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGWUSE

Aug 8 2014 10:38AM
INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGABV NGLOSA

Aug 8 2014 8:51AM
RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
11 Aug 2014
Unsuccessful item delivery Other

my location is abuja
Go to wuse post office to collect ya goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thespecialone: Go to wuse post office to collect ya goods.
pls how much will de collect from me. The item is a tablet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
The egbon with unlimited knowledge and world wide exposure, the Mr Know it all , Encyclopedia Britannica, Validator in Chief, Chief Quality Control Officer, carry on. We see you.

You either bring forth empirical evidence to back up your claims or you STF ...

well never mind. grin

P.S : I am responsible for what I say and not how you comprehend.

*sips cold water and continues working on my pentium 1 desktop*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by initialize(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Okattamgbee: thanks.
Welcome Sir
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
pls how much will de collect from me. The item is a tablet.
It's not fixed. Just hold some cash maybe 500 bucks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
eph12: Observing undecided
co- observer

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
ADEBAYOUR05: both big bro. jst d process itZ ntrestn and fun bt stil got 2 reason nd use d number 6 (Love na d seventh sense which dixturb d rest sense.
Really? So the power banks sold here you get it same amount in China?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thespecialone: co- observer
Boss abeg edit that your other post sir. Not needed smiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by dulaman: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

According to the seller's reply, I think the price is $17 + $30 + $10 (extra fee)

i think eph12 was right, i sent him this

so what is the total cost of the show now if 10usd added?
and he reply this
it is $27,5 thanks!

but stiil i will like you guys to help me review it, comparing buying cost it and selling cost it. gain go dey?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-men-shoes-summer-autumn-breathable-fashion-weaving-sneakers-casual-men-shoes-light-flats-loafers/1888931108.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thespecialone: It's not fixed. Just hold some cash maybe 500 bucks.
i thought its free
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Thespecialone(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
i thought its free
officially, Yes.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
i thought its free
Welcome to the real worldsmiley
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
dulaman:

i think eph12 was right, i sent him this

so what is the total cost of the show now if 10usd added?
and he reply this
it is $27,5 thanks!

but stiil i will like you guys to help me review it, comparing buying cost it and selling cost it. gain go dey?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-2014-men-shoes-summer-autumn-breathable-fashion-weaving-sneakers-casual-men-shoes-light-flats-loafers/1888931108.html
That shoe will cost you about #4000+. You look at it again and see if its a good deal.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
eph12:
Welcome to the real worldsmiley
na wa ooooooo. For abuja FCT
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
fnep2smooth:
na wa ooooooo. For abuja FCT
Nationwide
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by fnep2smooth(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
eph12:
Nationwide
but its only one item na.
Well no problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.