Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 - Business (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (1000908 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ThePianoGuy: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
lammy530:
I'm going to teach 60 people how to make up to 70k a month on a newly introduced site. Message me on whatsapp @ 08154183853
hello
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
RMB available at good rate.

We can help you send funds to your supplier in China
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Pris8(f): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
odimbannamdi:
RMB available at good rate.

We can help you send funds to your supplier in China
What is your rate?
I need that help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Donsammi(m): 3:38am On Jan 10, 2019
hello sir
Can you please tell me the address for owerri post office
i ordered a phone calibrator.
sniperwolf:

Thanks, I was able to receive the package today from the post office in Owerri and it was exactly what I needed. It was perfect.
What is one wants to cheat the seller by claiming dispute after receiving the genuine thing as expected.

Note: That is not my intention, just want to know if there is something like seller's protection too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by BennyDGreat: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow 633 pages finally devoured in a week....Thanks to all the contributors on this thread from 2013. I hope to share my success story soon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by ThePianoGuy: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
BennyDGreat:
Wow 633 pages finally devoured in a week....Thanks to all the contributors on this thread from 2013. I hope to share my success story soon.
great boss
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please any Link or site for used phones or laptop

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by CHARLOE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
tugrow:
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature
Please who has used this guys before?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by MrToothBrush: 6:15am On May 20, 2019
I have been on vacancy section now for years with no positive impact. I hope business section will help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 5digital: 1:59pm On May 28, 2019
importation is a good business real good in the 21st century

while you plan to start importation its also god to have a website for your company also make plans to keep your doors open for business for a long time. we all know that cousin, brother or neighbor who has a been importing but no sales, nobody except his friends and family has bought from him .. let's help you get clients that can help your business stay open and pay your staffs on time as well as your landlord. how about that loan. the country is harder on small businesses now more than ever. you need to market more now is not the time to cut your marketing budget if it's hurting you then its also hurting your competition. this is the time t push through and not give up.

every business needs the traffic to there website and to there business, talk to us today @5digitalmarketing lets help you change your story.

even if you are the best cook in the world and nobody has tasted your food nobody will crown you. same for your business if you have the best website, best services, best prices, and people don't know about it. wait before you start sacking staffs and downsizing look at your marketing strategy. call us on 08098702279 today talk is free.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by glowingeorge: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2019
have you heard of wincil? its an mlm where you register with one time activation payment of 3500 only you keep smiling to the bank . kindly reach me on 07061227498. only interested members. call/txt message pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by glowingeorge: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
if you need video, graphic or audio advert ofyour business kindly reach me on bobdero4excellence @ yahoo.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Bobdaniels(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hho
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2019
If you must start importation business with a dream of success, be ready to get a solid business plan, get ready to learn from experts making money from e-commerce.

Stop procrastinating about, saying, "I'll start, I'll start". Start today.

If you're looking for free information, you can keep searching, it's an option.

If you're truly ready, send me a chat through my whatsapp number as shown in my signature below.

Let me announce to you before you chat me up, the experts I'll recommend you will train you, and you'll pay for their guide manual and if you still want training, they'll show you how.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Cwhyte(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=Martinjol post=14890170]

you will pay N1500 or lil more extra if not lag but i'll advice that since everyone most times has someone in lag, ask the person to get it for you. use the person's address. It's delivery at your doorstep. takes 7 working days from the time I dispatch it. Also before you pay into my account let me know so that I can walk into the store maybe a day before u pay so that the good will not have been sold. I'm saying this because I could advertise it and it might have gone by the time I get there and you will have paid. I can only refund ur money easily if you also have a gtb account and even this way u will be disappointed cos you wl av thought uv locked down the product

feel free to contact on marto_fbi @
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by gbeny007(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Please you can easily reach me through the phone number in my signature, I don't read mail from here so don't send mail.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SOCHEAP(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<.

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by Blessedmum(f): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
Looking for a business to start with little capital? Join our designer perfume oil team and get 100% profit at the end of sales. You can start the business with as little as 10k.
If interested, chat up via the number on bio.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by FashionTrend: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rmb available at affordable rate here .....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SOCHEAP(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by juniorrate: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
people still importin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by efosa2020: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Here's a great opportunity for everyone to make money this lockdown:

FREE TRAINING!!!Discover Genuine Secrets Of Making Money As Successful Trainer Who Earns 7-figures Is Hosting A Free Training On How To Use Simple Document From Your Phone To Make $5,000 Monthly.
https:///3ciDEDy
JOIN THE FREE TRAINING TO LEARN MORE ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY LEGITIMATELY FROM HOME DURING THE LOCKDOWN.
https:///3ciDEDy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by efosa2020: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
FREE TRAINING!!!Discover Genuine Secrets Of Making Money As Successful Trainer Who Earns 7-figures Is Hosting A Free Training On How To Use Simple Document From Your Phone To Make $5,000 Monthly.
Click HERE to join.
JOIN THE FREE TRAINING TO LEARN MORE ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY LEGITIMATELY FROM HOME DURING THE LOCKDOWN.
[url=https:///JEi0LBQNjls3a96dCgT3kW ]Click here to join the training group[/url]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by SOCHEAP(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2020

>>>> https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form <<<

NOTE ONLY USE OUR ABOVE CONTACT DETAILS OR WEBSITE CONTACT FORM PAGE TO REACH US. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.