Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria (15569 Views)

The Moment Osimen Scored And Dis Man Placed His House Rent On Mali To Win / AAG Qualifier: Okon Names 18 Super Falcons For Mali Trip / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Stallion77(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
A Nigerian citizen activist is rooting for the Malian team because he feels that the Nigerian team is unfairly stacked with players from the Southeast of Nigeria. Below is his post on facebook where he said as follows

Muhammadu Abubakar - "Biafra vs Mali ! Biafra shall be humiliated by Malians with a 3-0 defeat against Biafran team. We shall join our Malian brothers in celebrating the defeat of those idiot."

http://www.naijapundit.com/

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by chuuby78: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
Don't mind that stack illiterate , cause he is only a bluff , his words has no value , after all in the current super eagle team every tribe is represented .

10 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Una no dey tire for all these BS!!

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by free13: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Aboki na cow.

14 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Onye ara!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by jagabanban: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Some things are just not worth replying to. Simply ignore the attention-seeking . . .

4 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by abdullkabar(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
No mind am.
Wateva tongue angry
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
everyone now have access to Facebook even bokoharam! I won't be surprised if he is one of them. inferiority complex ! smh for ndi ugwu.

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by ORAFA(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na who teach aboki Facebook sef? Nigeria 3-1 Mali.

9 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by hrmkz: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Stupidity at the highest level...

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Redhot111(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
i tink dat man is a compulsive fool. who even tot him to use d internet. he wld hv made waves as a cattle rearer. mumu

2 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by kumbalo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
in every 2 aboki, there is at least 1 social, religious or tribal bigot. Quota system for football again? Na wa mohammed o

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by playto(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
4th to comment.....dancing with dha elephants
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by 1shortblackboy: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Competence over federal character and this country will progress just as the football team is progressing

2 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by basty: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Get this guy and hang him.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by kumbalo(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
playto: 4th to comment.....dancing with dha elephants
counting chicken before the eggs are laid. Sorry
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Aboki Shine my shoe..

The last Hausa nama wey we put for super eagles (Kaita) behaved like a boko Haram terrorist.

50 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Naijalane: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Take it easy guys. You don finish this man
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
playto: 4th to comment.....dancing with dha elephants
bros, abeg break that your MTN sim biko.tongue

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Psylas(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Am not suprized, some nigerians were praying for islamists to defeat Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by 360command: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
lets be truthful to ourselves, who plays better football between the south and the North? i would not like to sound tribalistic but i remember back then when most of our players were all northerners.. if you can remember the nigeria 99 squad..even when our local football clubs from the north goes to play caf champions league, dem never try reach our darling Eyimba..at the end of day, our country, 'Nigeria' is to be praised as champions of africa and not Biafra.. why cant some illiterate not have this in their mindset and wish for a better and One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
thought activists should be logical,non-sentimental and patriotic?
i can't seem to fathom his lame argument
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by xrazzy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
walahi Aboki na cow indeed!. I rememebered an incident in 2011 here in ABU, zaria. we were watching under 20 worldcup football match between Nigeria and saudi Arabia in the common - room. Immediately Nigeria scored the first goal, one teblic 200L guy just stood up and shouted 'i hate Nigeria' . Thank God say na midnight, we beat the hell out of this guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by doja(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2013
Our moderators on this forum should learn not to put things that tend to divide us on the front page.the hungry man should just have been ignored.

21 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by omoodeogere(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
IF UNA DON DEY TALK AM WE GO DEY HEAR OOO (TEE BAN SO AA MAA GBO OOO)
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
ndi ala, ndi ala
le le, lekwa ha
ha cho iri, ha cho iri
ghost mode, dem no go see us grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Naijalane: Take it easy guys. You don finish this man
grin
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by kokoye(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
Boko Haram dey use Facebook??

Na wah o..i thought they were against anything from the west.
Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Na wa o. I just don't know where to start from but I'll start anyway. Do we use quota system to choose players for the National Team without considering what they bring to the field? Do we consider those who would end up ruining our chances of get the cup all because different tribes were not ably represented? I am Yoruba man but will not but the idea of tribe but skill, strength and commitment should be the major factor for deciding. By the way this is not politics of should I say government that all tribe should be adequately represented in office for unity and progress.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Desoda: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
What about that gra gra player they call Musa is he an igbo? Northerners love illiteracy sha no wonder they say 'western education is a sin' not knowing that illiteracy is a killer disease. Abeg tell that idioter to get a nice school bag 5 40leaves exercise books and and start from primary 2 again. Its better too late than never!

3 Likes

Re: Activist Prays For Mali To Defeat Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wow!

I am impressed!!!!

So Biafra has been "recognised" like this?
Very true, the Biafrans are "mercenaries" playing for the Nigerian national team, just because they don't have a national team yet.

One day, it will happen: the Biafran National team will be the darling of Africa.
They shall dazzle Africa and then stun the world.

doja: Our moderators on this forum should learn not to put things that tend to divide us on the front page.the hungry man should just have been ignored.

To deny our division is callous. We need to look at it squarely and if we can't stay together, then let us stay apart.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Is African Player Of The Year For A Record Sixth Time. / Football Pools Fixtures For Week 22 And 23 Released / Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.