Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign (19629 Views)

Nigeria Wins Women's 4x400m Gold At The African Athletics Championships / Nigeria Wins Gold In The Men's 4x100m At The African Athletics Championships / Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by babaowo: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
wengerjay: You meant to say 'ibo and pride'.
... all join brov cos my mama is from innewi my papa come from areare market in aba....
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by sammmiey1: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
chiswaggs:
I'm not suprised you don't know english.
Have you met English before?
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by babaowo: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
babaowo: ... all join brov cos my mama is from innewi my papa come from areare market in aba....
... and I'm now in bankok for my future carier and very soon i willl move to pakistan
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by ogahope(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=pboiskinpy]If they win,make he know say na luck oo n kukuma resign make him pride de for amooo...
Na wetin Di Matteo for chelsea for do when they(by luckily)won the champions league and become a legend with full pride...

There is no luck in football. Ur ability to tak ur chances nd prevent ur opponent 4rm doin same makes u a champion. Chelsea nd Nig are hard workin nd determined 4 succ. up Keshi nd super Eagles! Succ all d way....
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by BodyKiss(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2013
And they had to put up that crappy picture there just to show us Keshi. SMH for ya.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2013
babaowo: ... and I'm now in bankok for my future carier and very soon i willl move to pakistan
...In your language BABA means OLD MAN if am not mistaking...its a shame at your old age your hobby is fooling around on nairaland...i wonder the type of father you are to your kids...NEWSFLASH! u can still grow up if you want..

Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Anvaller: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2013
babaowo: .... pls don't take it personal, i just dey catch my fun noni... i hate tribalism, cross check my posts u will understand me better. 1luv..
Well sorry if I read u wrongly.. but tribal issues are very sensitive, may be we should joke less with it because a lot of issues have caused trouble of which the genesis was just meant to be a joke. U get now?
Cheers!
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by COOLDUN: 12:21am On Feb 06, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...In your language BABA means OLD MAN if am not mistaking...its a shame at your old age your hobby is fooling around on nairaland...i wonder the type of father you are to your kids...NEWSFLASH! u can still grow up if you want..

Don't mind the bigot, i am happy to read a reasonable comment from his fellow tribesman being disappointed in him,for the first time since i joined this forum, but instead of him to correct himself he shamelessly continued to exhibit his idiosyncratic nature in this forum. You know it is very easy to grow old but very difficult to behave maturely.He might not even be what you are terming him to be.There are so many cheap stolen Chinese phones you can browse with even sleeping in an empty parked buses in one of the Lagos streets.BABA-OLE.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by olapluto(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2013
Win the cup first! Nigerians are carried away and giving Mali chance to surprise us. Abeg people, what format can I give my boss to make me close at 3pm tommorow? I normally leave at 5
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2013
COOLDUN:

Don't mind the bigot, i am happy to read a reasonable comment from his fellow tribesman being disappointed in him,for the first time since i joined this forum, but instead of him to correct himself he shamelessly continued to exhibit his idiosyncratic nature in this forum. You know it is very easy to grow old but very difficult to behave maturely.He might not even be what you are terming him to be.There are so many cheap stolen Chinese phones you can browse with even sleeping in an empty parked buses in one of the Lagos streets.BABA-OLE.
COOLDUN:

....LMAO!!..i never knew i was wasting bandwidth on a street urchin..thanx for the info bro..i owe you one...I wonder why some people choose to live on the dark side..smh...Keshi'l bring the trophy home...we've waited 19 long years for it...THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE EAGLE!!
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by spoofproof: 12:44am On Feb 06, 2013
ola_pluto: Win the cup first! Nigerians are carried away and giving Mali chance to surprise us. Abeg people, what format can I give my boss to make me close at 3pm tommorow? I normally leave at 5

tell him you wanna shixt in his pants for 1's, abi that is enough of a format angry angry angry koko dikoko, sit your small a/s.s in the office and stop gagnam dancing angry
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Akiika: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2013
If he wins, his resume gets better and he becomes hot cake. Those NFF thieves are difficult to deal with. He should go for what is good for him, it's business. NFF sef don ready to sack am had he not taken the team beyond the group stages.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Reference(m): 1:27am On Feb 06, 2013
BodyKiss: And they had to put up that crappy picture there just to show us Keshi. SMH for ya.

Bootleg journalism once again. You can smell it across the Congo.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by adconline(m): 2:38am On Feb 06, 2013
Another Denmark in France 98 waiting to happen!

Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Tos4life: 2:55am On Feb 06, 2013
Please win first then resign later... Nigerians are waiting for da cup..
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by bleufaucon: 3:13am On Feb 06, 2013
Hate him if u like,it is obvious which part of Nigeria detest him the most.. Shameless bigots! Keshi is already a success,a win or a loss. What are u gonna do now haters? Better kill him cos he's on the verge of becoming the most successful Nigerian coach in our precarious history.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by blackmale(m): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2013
nigerian with pride,, see keshi we dey fear wen dem dey play first round o..now he wan come dey form MOURINHO......abeg win the cup first,,, we re not really interested whether you stay or not..
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by ekea2001: 5:07am On Feb 06, 2013
up Keshi,he qualified Togo for her first ever World Cup..
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2013
pboiskinpy: If they win,make he know say na luck oo n kukuma resign make him pride de for amooo...
Na wetin Di Matteo for chelsea for do when they(by luckily)won the champions league and become a legend with full pride...

#i jux de pass oo(maka ndi utaa)
Oh na by luck? u make laugh Jo M who u people call best C no fit win am with Chelsea o.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Fiawest(m): 5:59am On Feb 06, 2013
babaowo: Naija nd drama!!! ibo nd proudness!
is Keshi an Ibo man?tot he is frm Lagos.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by thaoriginator: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Steven Keshit, win the cup and STOP bragging. Or are you pinochio?
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Wassel1(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2013
tongue grin.Na him know.make he bring d cup.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by chiefololade: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2013
He has no where to go, I dnt trust d news..
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2013
lomzy1:

God bless u my brother. This Is d most reasonable post so far. Some ppl on nairaland don't comprehend whatever they read before they start posting. Imagine someone saying "proudness" (gbagaun). Wetin person no go see and hear for nairaland.
Am a yoruba guy and I felt so sad when I heard some yoruba guys talking abt how keshi didn't pick any yoruba boy to afcon. This is exactly why ,Nigeria has not moved forward. D silly quota system or whatever it is called. Why don't we get ppl who cld do whatever we want to do best. Keshi selected d best players he felt could give him d best performance. If they were all yoruba. Would any yoruba have complained? If keshi fails its not because he didn't go to SA with yoruba or more hausa guys.

I'm also Yoruba. Apart from some low-lives on the internet, I honestly haven't heard any other Yoruba guy I know complain about the ethnic make-up of the team.

Now to the topic; Keshi is just being a professional. After a successful campaign, he'll simply take the best offer. Making decisions on the back of loyalty and patriotism in Nigerian sports isn't very wise.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2013
babaowo: Naija nd drama!!! ibo nd proudness!

E dey pain you? Go drink otapiapia. #Tribalisticgoat
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by deandavid(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2013
Most nairalanders didnt do comprehension in secondary school. Keshi is saying, "IF" nigerians dnt like the job he is doing with the super eagles(mixing homebase with eurobase player, his tactics and every other thing he is putting into the team) he will go. And he even willing to work under a good foriegn coach (like morhino) and not some average (berti votes) Moreover he was only answering the question, they asked him.
Re: If Nigeria Wins AFCON, Keshi Will Resign by Psaalmuel(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2013
COOLDUN:

u bth quareln b4?

WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing / Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today