Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate (975 Views)

Be A Land Owner In Abuja *updated* / Mainstreet Estate, Agbara And Premier Garden City, Mowe / Properties To Let At Gemade Estate And Gowon Estate, Egbeda(PICTURES AVAILABLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate by poshest(f): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Re: Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate by poshest(f): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2013
The plots are still available. Bring a buyer and get comission
Re: Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate by Select(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Nice one!
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent,Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Be A Land Owner At Mainstreet Estate And Premier Garden Estate by poshest(f): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Select: Nice one!
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent,Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
we already have survey plans and global C of O. Open your own thread for your own advert.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Mowo Nla Off Ijede Rd, Ikorodu, Lagos. / Big Old House On 1 Plot For Sale@ 23 Obiaro St, People's B/stop Ojo Alaba / Plot Of Land At Eko Atlantic City, Victoria Island, Oniru Estate, Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.