Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Teacher Allegedly Disvirgins Pupil By Inserting Pencil Into Her Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Allegedly Disvirgins Pupil By Inserting Pencil Into Her Private Part (601 Views)

See What A Teacher Allegedly Did To A Boy After Beating Him. Graphic Photos / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part / Lagos: Woman Drags Hubby To Court For Inserting Pepper Into Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Teacher Allegedly Disvirgins Pupil By Inserting Pencil Into Her Private Part by bankyblue(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2013

This case of CHILD ABUSE happened at IVY school, A popular nursery and primary school located at Isheri, Ojudu Berger of Lagos state.

The mother of the girl Mrs Zainab Rodemade wrote a petition to the Deputy Inspector General of police .

My daughter returned back from school at regular time and while bathing for her at about 8pm, she cried as I was about to wash her private part so I was worried and confused. The daughter later explained that it was. Her aunty in school that inserted a pencil inside her private part in the school toilet.

Miss Oruma Patience,the teacher inserted a 2B pencil into the child private part in the school toilet, the policemen on duty asked the student to demonstrate how she did it. Mrs Zanaib went to her school the following day to report the case to the school authority,she met the head teacher called Miss Oruma with 3 female teachers and they all watched how the little girl demonstrated the act and manner her class teacher used pencil to dis-virgin her.

The case was later reported to Isheri police station then the parent of the girl were asked to visit the general hospital for proper documentation of the girl’s health,the mother told that she is highly devastated and disturbed and doctors confirmed it that the usage of the pencil inside her private part has defiled her. The teacher denied the allegations saying “how on earth can I use a pencil to disvirgin a small girl,a girl I have been teaching for close to 2 years”
[NaijaUrban]

Subscribe to DailyPost by Email
To contact DailyPost: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng
Re: Teacher Allegedly Disvirgins Pupil By Inserting Pencil Into Her Private Part by OAM4J: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2013

(1)

Woman Set Husband Ablaze In Kaduna / Efcc Re-arrests Banker Erastus Akingbola / Okada Riders Protest In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.