Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription (1603 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Differences Btw Airtel Monthly Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2008
Are you still paying monthly subscription fee to get connected to the internet ?

Do you need a faster connection up to 460kps ?

Do you want 24hrs unlimited connectivity, coverage, even in the remote areas just anywhere in Nigeria Seme, saki, Katsina, even on Idanre Hill ?

Do you want to access the internet without Geo-restrictions, get unfiltered result when you search google, and one time access to E-gold, paypal using
   Uk, US internet protocol (IP) ?

Use Applications that uses Internet connection like Google Earth, Download accelerator, Lime wire, Meta-trader, e.t.c without problem.

Here is an opportunity for you to get an unlimited access to the world wide web with no hitches, no monthly subscription, charges or recharge card stress.
   Browse anytime, anywhere at your convenience.

If you are intrested, all you need is just a one time Installation and configuration of wares on your pc, which will take less than 35 minutes depending on the 
   nature of your system
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by hayprof(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2008
a one-off payment for internet access?
:A joke: ?
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by empexy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
Guy i tink dis thread shud b in technology market.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by DualCore1: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2008
lyfe:

Get it with Just [size=5pt]one time payment of[/size]23k.
non-refundable wink
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by BayoMaya(m): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2008
I c.i no gt credt tlk 4 long.get it str8.no side effects nor server switchn.any limitations
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by ajayi1(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2008
@ poster. we understand your post. but before anybody can call you, we need more information on it.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2008
Sorry my phone was mistakely switched off for a long time which I was not even aware not until now.
hayprof:

a one-off payment for internet access?
:A joke: ?

Yes a one time payment just for the configuration and thats all.

Dual Core:

non-refundable wink

I don't believe one would be that dumb, You will see what you want to pay for first, all I care for is customer's satisfaction, even after the configuration. besides, I won't want to deal with a system that is already buggy itself because troubleshooting a system makes me sick at times. So i may decline to do  d configuration for some, If your computer is faulty or buggy.

Bayo-Maya:

I c.i no gt credt tlk 4 long.get it str8.no side effects nor server switchn.any limitations

I have been using it since Dec 26, and I have never noticed any side effect or effects though no pattern of clinically significant laboratory test related to the my internet connection has been taken yet. But less commonly observed side effects of staring shocked at the screen  for a long period of time includes hyperplasia,vasculintus hyperglycemia,asthenia, back pain, migraine, Headeache, dry mouth,chest pain, muscle cramps, mood changes [size=5pt]especially when trading forex and at loss shocked[/size] visual disturbance cool but so far my configuration will not cause you any side effect-just be a man ok.

Yes there is limitation, i cannot guarantee "no limitation " but it depends on what you mean by your own limitation. some limitations includes:
max connection speed of 256kps, which means you may not be able to download DVD, do online gaming, watch trailer without buffering. Incase you need something faster than these then i suggest you go for th new 3G service.
But it connects at reasonable speed, I just opened the yahoomail-welcome page in less than 18 seconds, google . com less than 3 sec (timing started at start of the click) and i am browsing 9 sites simultaneosly, metatrader runing, window and antivirus update running at the background as well.

ajayi1:

@ poster. we understand your post. but before anybody can call you, we need more information on it.

(Un)fortunately for some I stay in Ibadan and I don't know if it would be ok for some to come to Ib or we make an arrangement atleast if i see 3 or 4 people, but the funniest thing is that i do not know Lagos all that much, though i have been 100 hundred of times ,anyway u call me so we can make arrangement,

Let me give you the requirements you need.
A pc- Laptop or whatever with a  minimum of pentium IV
1 free USB port
Phone that has packet service (GPRS).
A cord (DKU-5)  for pc sync.
Most new phones that has the 3G capability are better all Nokia N Series, 50, 60 e.g
Nokia 6630.
and even some 30 series, New Sony ericssons,Motorola, Samsung. Infact any phone that can at least communicate with the computer. would be better if you have the CD that came along with your phone.

installation of wares and configuration will take less than 40minutes depending on the state of your system, after which i will give you a username and password.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2008
lyfe:

I don't believe one would be that dumb,

lyfe:

I have never noticed But less commonly observed side effects of staring shocked at the screen  for a long period of time includes hyperplasia,vasculintus hyperglycemia,asthenia, back pain, migraine, Headeache, dry mouth,chest pain, muscle cramps, mood changes

lyfe:

Let me give you the requirements you need.
A pc- Laptop or whatever with a minimum of pentium IV
1 free USB port
Phone that has packet service (GPRS).
A cord (DKU-5) for pc sync.

What about DKU-2 or CA-53 cable
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
I would be very surprised to see a blindman buying a ticket for silverbird cinema.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2008
You’re a disappointment
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2008
If you don't know what next to do, why don't you just sit on your hands, Instead of dropping lines on forum just to be recognized by people who doesn't know you are there.

My Digital Camera Got Damaged! Help!   Dan Dare  5  46  March 12, 2008, 08:40 AM
by info 
    Recharge Cards Online   bluehorizo  10  134  March 12, 2008, 08:24 AM
by info 
    Glo Network And V3r   ronbedo  11  541  March 12, 2008, 08:23 AM
by info 
    Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (2) (3) (4)   honsule  107  2592  March 12, 2008, 08:15 AM
by info 
    I Want To Buy Nokia E 90   inspired_m  4  39  March 12, 2008, 08:11 AM
by info 
    Nokia 5200 Or Motorola Razr   JayFK  4  30  March 12, 2008, 07:14 AM
by info 
Real Football 2008   ayotee  29  280  March 12, 2008, 09:56 AM
by info  .
  Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day (2) (3) (4) (5)   Emeka 7.  136  964  March 12, 2008, 04:07 PM
by info 
    Phone Price Needed Urgently   youngharry  1  27  March 12, 2008, 03:33 PM
by info 
    Download More Than 300   kazeemlord  14  105  March 12, 2008, 03:30 PM
by info 
Show Your Phone Skills (2)   diddy_ken  63  992  Yesterday at 01:55:49 AM
by info 
    Celtel's 1 Month Free Browsing (fact Or Fiction)   Dclique  23  270  Yesterday at 01:48:46 AM
by info 

I don't even know if you are  an Administrator or moderator or Senior Member, harmonizer here or just a recognition seeker.

Just one suggestion,  get a Job and have a life.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2008
You’re a disappointment
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2008
I told you already, Get a job and have a life.
You don't contribute anything good to this forum but post rubbish and wishing your keyboard was a microphone so you can start talking rubbish
They know you and they started a topic on you  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-119375.0.html Who is this Idiotsorry info guy     jamb question undecided       shocked "rude, and vulgar? What do you guys think? He never starts a useful thread, just contribut nonsense" cry , And that makes you feel like a star in Nairaland.
If you don't know you are a highly recognised nuisance.

Your profile says: 
Position:   Active Jobless Poster
Date Registered: December 24 (Christmas Eve) , 2007, 03:02 PM got me thinking shocked
Last Active:  Today at 09:26:12 AM
Current Status:   Online  ( alai ni se )

Suggestion------ it is not neccessary that you leave a comment on every post, incase you are just addicted, obsessed about Nairaland why don't you just try something new like buying a Barney and Friends DVDIncase you can't get it ,then give me your addy so i can DHL our baby's copy
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2008
You’re a disappointment
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by lyfe(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2008
It is not a must that you post something I know you don't have much to say than your     
info:

You’re a disappointment
Just tell me to send the DVD now so it will get there before the end of the day so that you won't  be posting rubbish again, So you will join Barney and his friend(Baby Bug and BJ) + Info making 4 good friends while you dance in front of your Tv screen with them,  Infact I gat to go i feel like i am waisting my time on You.
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2008
lyfe:

It is not a must that you post something I know you don't have much to say than you

are a Coward
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by DualCore1: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2008
hehehehehehehhehe, chie, dem don yab u scatter, info.
hahahaha
Re: Get Connected To The Internet With No More Monthly Subscription by prosper234(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2008
Sorry guys please i would demand absolute seriousness to this thread if this is a Technology we have not utilized before i think it should elaboratly explain for patronage, many of us here are bigger or small some are weird or better its just people you dont know please act corporately even if you are a kid when you get offline you can make those jokes ok?

Thanks For Your Understanding

(1) (Reply)

Whats Up With 'Celtel Central Station'? / Opera 4.2 Jad / Where Can I Get Uk Used Blackberry Phone To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.