Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mention Animals That Creep You Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention Animals That Creep You Out? (2290 Views)

Animals That Engaged In Homosexual Behaviour. / Which Of These Will Scare The Creep Outta You? / STUNNING PICTURES: Animals That Died & got mummified naturally, Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2013
PURPOSE OF THREAD-For nlanders to name animals that makes them nervous when seen.

BODY OF THREAD-As for me,one common animal that creeps me out is wall gecko.
The color(usually pale),the way it crawls and the sporadic movement of the tail when it's detached from its body(eww!creepier) as you strike it with a broom...all these leave me disgusted at the sight of it.
Over to you,tell us animal(s) that creep(s) u out...

2 Likes

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ok, anything wild e.g snakes, lions and other feline animals

As for the everyday animal, it's got to be Insects, Insects, Insects

OMG!! Insects in general (bugs, flying insects etc), in short, I'm 'bug-o-phobic'
That is the only reason why I hate the summers, cos most insects thrive in heat.
I hate everything about insects, the way they fly, the way the crawl, the way the move, their appearance, every bloody thing about them. If you want to increase my BP is less than a second, place an insect on my body. Damn!! *shudders*

1 Like

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
^^whoa!dearie,you are quite 'delicate'...can you kill a fly? grin
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
I believe the question is "can you even catch a fly?" embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by dbrightest: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
snakes and thick spiders
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
ItsModella: I believe the question is "can you even catch a fly?" embarassed embarassed embarassed
Awww..you'll definitely adapt if you live in Nigeria for a long while.
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
d-brightest:
snakes and thick spiders
yeah,me too.buh i've never seen thick spiders except on t.v.
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by dbrightest: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
u gat to see them, as big as your head lol
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
binger: Awww..you'll definitely adapt if you live in Nigeria for a long while.
You're making it sound like I didn't grow up in Nigeria. I've actually killed some flies, a few times in the past. In my gangsta days cool cool

Flies and mosquitoes are the only insects that don't terrify me. They just annoy me the hell out.

1 Like

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by ITbomb(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
Snakes and the Damn Cockroaches.
So disgusting
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
ItsModella:
You're making it sound like I didn't grow up in Nigeria. I've actually kill some flies, a few times in the past. In my gansta days cool cool

Flies and mosquitoes are the only insects that don't terrify me. They just annoy me the hell out.
lol @ 'gangsta days'grin...i guess reformation took place to replace gangsta with posh life. tongue
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
ITbomb: Snakes and the Damn Cockroaches.
So disgusting
Cockroach? I'm surprised to hear that.
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
ITbomb: Snakes and the Damn Cockroaches.
So disgusting
Damn, cockroaches are among the worst.

1 Like

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
binger: lol @ 'gangsta days'grin...i guess reformation took place to replace gangsta with posh life. tongue
I only have God to thank for that and your anointing..
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Snakes and earthworms

Hate is an understatement scared is an understatement terrify is an understatement revolting is an understatement an the list goes on..
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by UjSizzle(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
I hate crawlies! Animals will be lizards, geckos or whatever else falls in that category n insects...cockroaches! *shudders*
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Oahray: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
Small snakes, big snakes, thick snakes, thin snakes, long snakes, short snakes, snakes of all colours... and snakes! Even the suspicion that a live snake is in the same building with me is enough to creep me out. sad
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2013
ItsModella:
I only have God to thank for that and your anointing..
Yeah dearie,that 'anointing'..grin grin
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by dasparrow: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Post

Snakes, cockroaches, spiders, bugs in general
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by gprincess1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2013
snakes,wall gecko nd cats....I h8 dx animals wif passion nd deir sight disgust me..(although i av neva cum across a life snake)
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
I HATE SNAKES...except for pythons and anacondas which for some reason, I can differentiate from other species.

But things like the eastern diamond rattle snake and the Egyptian king cobra are a hell no
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Emmyk(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
Coakroaches... Jeeez! It so much disgusts me! I have goose pimples whenever I sight one, especially those thick red ones.. OMG. I'm having goose pimples already...
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by laykhorn(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Rats__ yes, those damned rodents and also Termites, Soldier termites specifically when they are takin that walk in thousands.
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by laykhorn(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
In the wild world, I'll say Snakes.
In the domestic empire, I think Cockroach, Rats__ yes, those damned rodents and also Termites, Soldier termites specifically when they are takin that walk in thousands.
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Emmyk(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2013
laykhorn: Rats__ yes,
lol. I love killing 'em. I stampede, even give 'em blow on the wall... One got me wounded lastweek, buh the blow on the wall defo. knocked it out!! Heheheheh

1 Like

Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Zeebah23(f): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Lizards! I hate lizards,so ugly and scary and ugly.
Wall geckos too!
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by xynerise: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2013
Spiders and snakes. I fear snake pass Lion
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
cockroaches and earthworms, angry i developed goose pimples whenever i set my eyes on them! angry
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
~vicky~:
cockroaches and earthworms, angry i developed goose pimples whenever i set my eyes on them! angry

don't worry, there's a remedy. Just spend 3 months in your village or Badagry, AJ, parts of Oworon-Shoki. While sleeping, leave the doors open 5 times a week.

Your body go turn to insecticide, pesticide, rodenticide grin
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
^^^
so for me to develop tough skin, i ve to follow this your crazy options grin

u re joking
tongue
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
~vicky~:
^^^
so for me to develop tough skin, i ve to follow this your crazy options grin

u re joking
tongue

not joking. someone tried it and the mosquitoes instead of draining blood, supplied him with theirs grin
Re: Mention Animals That Creep You Out? by Crystallin(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Mine should be spiders,snakes and ermm...rats.
Btw, oga Seun,is this thread not deserving of f.p??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari May Not Be Sworn In If.....dr Moshood Fayemiwo / Cosmopolitanization Of Cities/States In The South Eastern Region Of Nigeria. / Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.