Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali (15353 Views)

President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / Eagles Yet To Receive $15,000 Bonus For Defeating Ivory Coast / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by ignis: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
Billyonaire: The GoodLuck Spirit has done it all......
Exactly
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Braincheck: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ least a lil break 4rm d trash his govt is givin d masses!!!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by FXKing2012(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Prophet T.B Joshua's prayer is working; we are definitely bringing the cup home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Ladapo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
When Keshi got the bashing of his life from Nigerians, he woke up and got his boys to perform beyond expectations....GEJ is getting thashing of his life, rather than prove Nigerians wrong by outperforming, he got his boys to talk like parrots to cover up his weak leadership...better go and take lessons from Keshi!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Maybe Goodluck JOnathan has brought back our lost glory.rember that Orji Uzor Kalu said something about OBJ'S Govt not carrying luck for. Nigerian super eagles. Wow fresh air fresh trophy
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by SlyIg(f): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by emmy4eve: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Good evening house.

just want to share this info and guess it might be useful to the entire nairalanders.

Had our president GEJ on my fb friends list, chatted him and all i could get was a reply asking me to call his accountant on this num 07089948097 that he will offer me a job with mtn 400.

Laughed and reply him saying THIS ISN'T MY PRESIDENT.

Has anyone has such encounter?

cheers.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by holyvirgin: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dignitary: Interesting!!!

I guess GEJ and his acolytes cannot wait 4 d Super Eagles to bring the cup home...that will be termed GEJ's achievement!!!

Hen hen, Mr. President, since u talked about d S'Eagles spirit...when will u flush out the evil spirit of corruption from your govt? When will you wage war against the spirit of unemployment, poverty etc
The most stupid comment so far...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
wales774: Goodluck jonathan papa na bastard,na him mama play the ball
u have been banned for 9hours

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by question(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defecating Mali.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by teejanjan: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Shame to Olamide Wey Say other rappers be like Naija dem No dey Reach Final
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Wales774: That pic will be hidden shocked. You can take to the sexuality section.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Braincheck: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2013

Bros abegg where u 4rm get dis pics.. See ma sister 4 there. Where u get am abegg
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by ubong560(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2013
Na him legs them carry play the match? Wetin concern am. Abeg make him play him own with that him protruded belle wife and him obese pikin. Nansense!!!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by FXKing2012(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yet another GEJ achievement!! He's really trying...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Davidogar(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ada Nri1: oh yeah! Here comes GEJ 2015 campaign manifesto: vote GEJ for SE to win CAF Cup
vote who gej, why not u say ur father, abi u no wan mak ur father be president??
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
And naso our military men wil beat them at their country.And come back safe
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Burger01(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
No be Sexkillz be that? Abi na who dey squeeze that orange in that picture. Looks like sexkillz to me...
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Adurangba(f): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Roland17: I HOPE HE KEEPS HIS BAD LUCK IN ABUJA AND NOT STINK THE JOINT BY WATCHING THE FINALS IN SOUTH AFRICA angry angry angry

Why not make sure you crash his plane.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by winutech(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Super Eagles won because of God on their side. Also d Malians did not xpect diz kind of play. Even their coach was confused.
Anyway dis is where my fear lies! Will Super Eagles not CRASH after soaring dis high?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012: Prophet T.B Joshua's prayer is working; we are definitely bringing the cup home
really? Erm, errm, is it possible for him to pray so that we can also win Brazil 2014? We won't mind o
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Roland17(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
Adura_ngba:

Why not make sure you crash his plane.

The dislike never reach like that na grin
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by Mehiedu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Up Super Eagles,Up Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by nellaluv(f): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
o boy garri don get banner, garri drinkers are not smiling at all smiley smiley ...

Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by ogedanny: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nice one super eagles!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by donpetros: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Good one from Oga Jona
Re: Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali by vegasjonz: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2013
Rubbish!!,GEJ should вє ashemed θf commenting anything about dis Nations cup,,,imaging we †ђξ gaint θf africa with †ђξ aclaimed largest television network waZnt able †̥ show †ђξ match,,,,Rubbish @ itz oceanic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Country Will Win The 2018 FIFA World Cup? / Sinclair Names Two West Ham Players That Will Walk Into Man Utd’s Team / I Contemplated Suicide Over FIFA Suspension – Emmanuel Eboue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.