Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 PM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7089 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hi folks.I watched these two series yesterday that was a waste of my time & energy.The ist one was Palm Spring.This Palm spring is d dumbest&lamest&cheapest cast I'v seen in dis millenium.D story line is stupid&senseless&there's nothin thrillin abt it.The 2nd one was 666-Park Avenue.That one STUPID:STUPID:IDIOTIC.Also,I'm glad that movie GCB (Good Christain Bitches) got cancelled on ABC cos that's another bulls**t series.Geeez.
As for movies? I have so many but I want to read other ppl's opinions.
I didn't mention Nigerian movies because I knw there're tons of them.
Post urs
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2013
RosewelL and TwiLight

Very boring, tiring and annoying
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by pweetyface(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tower prep....vry dumb nd unrealistic
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by khanivorous(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
You guys shouldn't say S.HiT until you see the neighbours: waste of time,

Revenge: I wonder how 1 tiny girl thinks she can bring down everybody that crosses her useless path

Almighty johnsons, teen wolf, nikita......all bunch of sillly tv series

4 Likes

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Prodigee: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Talk of dumb and annoying movie...check out Alien Dawn...and you'll wish you could beat up the producers and directors for bringing out such a crappy material.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
'Drive' could bore a corpse to death.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by cigaricon(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Xena from season 4 upwards is just too stupid

And this one DUDE WHERE IS MY CAR? I just hate this movie angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jade William:
Post urs

I find movies with obvious humor and predictable plots annoying. I can't think of any to mention right now.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Csami(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Try watching UFO and see if u won't use a 9mm on the producers of that crap that is not fit for stage.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by UjSizzle(f): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Secret Circle has to be the worst series I've seen...lame lines, boring spells, the driest casting in the history of movies urgh!

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
dopeJemi: RosewelL and TwiLight

angry
Thanx Men! I thought I was d only one dat Dreded dat Twilight movie.Its crap to me.Was bored 2death yet its makin so much noise in cinema&box office. Harry Potter even made sense morethan it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
khanivorous: You guys shouldn't say S.HiT until you see the neighbours: waste of time,

Revenge: I wonder how 1 tiny girl thinks she can bring down everybody that crosses her useless path

Almighty johnsons, teen wolf, nikita......all bunch of sillly tv series
Likewise me.I didn't digg Nikita&Revenge.Nikita was tryin 2copy 24&i hate movies whereby its al abt one particular persn or revenge&shits.That Revenge series I kept fast forwardin it?? I don't knw head&d tail.Y must evrythng fall in place 4one persn dat easily.It has nothin 2teach somone.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
platinumricky: 'Drive' could bore a corpse to death.
Lol.Frm d advert,I knew it'l b boring.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
uj_sizzle: Secret Circle has to be the worst series I've seen...lame lines, boring spells, the driest casting in the history of movies urgh!
The first few episode of season one was ok until later.I just threw it away.Didn't even bother watchin d season 2 dat I got
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Who saw Boardwalk empire? They were tryin 2copy Sopranos&lost it.Its full of crap&slow.I'm surpriced HBO is televising it shocked

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
dopeJemi: RosewelL and TwiLight

angry
Jade William:
Thanx Men! I thought I was d only one dat Dreded dat Twilight movie.Its crap to me.Was bored 2death yet its makin so much noise in cinema&box office. Harry Potter even made sense morethan it

Nope, nobody badmouths Twilight when I'm around. Great story that.

As for movies/TV series I hate, Lordy, I don't even bother to take their names. Too much torture to recall.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Parnassuss(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Movies; Drive Angry, Twilight, the Notebook, Hunger Games, Amazing Spide4man (these are recents).

Series; True blood, Nikita, Gossip girl, All Mexican/Spanish/Filipino novellas, The new normal, Melvin the Wizard and Lessons of the sicker.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by baybiemee: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
SWEENEY TODD
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by khanivorous(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Jade William: Who saw Boardwalk empire? They were tryin 2copy Sopranos&lost it.Its full of crap&slow.I'm surpriced HBO is televising it shocked

Naaaaaa!!!!
They aint copying. Actually the series is historical probably about life and times of knucky thompson,,

By the way it was awesome

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2013
I have never come across any!
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by AdesinaChris: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Nope, nobody badmouths Twilight when I'm around. Great story that.

As for movies/TV series I hate, Lordy, I don't even bother to take their names. Too much torture to recall.
[color=#000099][/color]. Tnx 2 u,seriously twilight is a very good n interesting movie but some scenes are truthfully confusing and annoying.Expecially d final scene.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Adesina Chris: [color=#000099][/color]. Tnx 2 u,seriously twilight is a very good n interesting movie but some scenes are truthfully confusing and annoying.Expecially d final scene.

Perhaps I can help you. Which one in the series gave you all the trouble?
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Deiok(m): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
I do research about a movie or series before i go for them, except for HERCULES which i bought because of the name.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by tjskii(f): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
U nid to watch elementary to fully understand and apreciate the word boring and annoying,they were tryin to copy the mentalist,and wat hurt me the most is that lucy lui is in d blasted series angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by khanivorous(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
tjskii: U nid to watch elementary to fully understand and apreciate the word boring and annoying,they were tryin to copy the mentalist,and wat hurt me the most is that lucy lui is in d blasted series angry

Lucy liu wasted her talent in that shIt series.

The dude there was forming like he was hybrid of einstein+newton+JESUS

Sick sick boring trash
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 1:59am On Mar 05, 2013
4 movies hunger games and d amazing spider man definitely suckd,then i dislike nikita and did nt bother 2 watch revenge wen d advert shwd dat it was 1 sided.then suits seems a bit boring at times
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by SIRcumalot: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Jade William: Who saw Boardwalk empire? They were tryin 2copy Sopranos&lost it.Its full of crap&slow.I'm surpriced HBO is televising it shocked
boardwalk empire boring ? Check again if u still think it boring then it is not for you.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Total Recall, The Karate Kid (not the original one, the stoopid Jaden Smith nonsense)

2 Likes

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
SimonAndal: The Karate Kid (not the original one, the stoopid Jaden Smith nonsense)

Lol. I didn't fancy the movie either. I saw it as an attempt to force Jaden into stardom.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
SimonAndal: Total Recall, The Karate Kid (not the original one, the stoopid Jaden Smith nonsense)
Jadien karate kid was nice, even though it was a far cry from the original
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Ignatio(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Army wives and almost every recent remake is boring apart from Dark Knight. I didn't find drive angry boring neither is gossip girl.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Prodigee: Talk of dumb and annoying movie...check out Alien Dawn...and you'll wish you could beat up the producers and directors for bringing out such a crappy material.
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Post On Silver Lining, Twist Of Fate, King Of Hearts, Krishi Published / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany / Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.