Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip (3027 Views)

MAESTO Seeking The Evil Path.. NAIRALAND ADVENTURE / INCREDA Seekinq The Evil Path.. NAIRALAND ADVENTURE / Am Inviting Anyone 2 Challenge Me. Am Ready 2 Blow Off Anyone Who Dares Me. Check Me Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2013
INTRODUCTION
Here we are with another interestinq sshit to keep this site qoinq.. Buh it should be noted tiz not all bout the fun bt also to see who can spit those killer-lyrics in a week continously..
The nairaland adventure is a trip to victory.. Anyone embarkinq on this trip will come across 3 ninjaz.. You are to battle this 3ninjaz from number one to number 3rd
It will be recorded how many ninjaz you lost to and how many you won on yah trip to victory...
While battlinq and u lost below 2 battles, it will be assumed yhu never met victory.. That is, ur expected to kill at least 3ninjaz out of the 3ninjaz ur battlinq..
In diz adventure, only paricular, active members are allowed to embark on the journey and once yhu've agreed to embark on the journey, you open c/o listin 7people dat should accept yah and ur set to go..
Anyone embarkinq on a journey will have his/her own paritcular thread where yah battles with the 3ninjaz will take place.. Leggo

NINJAZ QUALIFIED FOR ADVENTURE
-OJOAWO
-ILL-SCRIPTZ
-MISTASWAG
-CAPO-FIRESTONE
-RAP-MAESTRO
-DEADSCROLLz
-KASTIEL-KILLz
-KILLERVERSE
-INCREDA
-MYND
-MIKUZ
-DJ5NAIRA
-KHIMWHYTE
-TYPHOON
-BAMOUR
-I am MOZEEZ
-STACOMASTER
-GEEKZEE
-MURPHYSMALLz
-CHRIXSMITROCK
-ILLmatic SLEAK
-BAYSKI
-META4ELEMENT
-ICE-BERG
-MC BOMB
-BAR'O'BARZ
-AIRMARK
-FOLARIN
-ILL TUNES
-KILLSMITH
-
-
-
-
-
IF YOU'RE NOT INCLUDED THEN GOTO THE CHATROOM ans ASK WHY.. Prolly coz u havnt used the FLOW FOR RANK or i FORGOT or SOME OTHER REASONS SO PLEASE, DNT PANIC

RULES
-4BARS/8LINES.. No stretchinq[very important]
-no feedinq
-no bitinq
-no recyclinq
-no fiqhtinq
-judges verdict is final
-deadlines of battle shall be handled once adventure is approved
-the niqqa takinq the adventure always drops second
-the ninja takinq the adventure lists who he'l start hiz battle wit chronologically
-one adventure at a time.. No instances of two adventure takinq place same time
-keep thread clean
-post here if you have interest for adventures only.. Don't go bring other thread topics here..

VOTING CRITERIAz
1-FLOW 1point
2-METAPHORz 1point
3-PUNCHLINEz 2points
4WORDPLAY 1point
5-MULTIEz 1point
6-CREATIVITY 1point
7-VOCAB 1point
8-NAMEPLAY 1point
9-PERSONALS 2points wit linkz
10-OPENER 1point
11-CLOSER 1point

VOTERS OF ANY ADVENTURE
-SLEAKID
-OJOAWO
-KHIMWHYTE

IF ANY OF THE VOTERS ARE ALSO BATTLING THEN SUCH VOTER WILL BE RAPLACED BY
-DEADSCROLLz
-INCREDA

GO AND CONQUER
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Here i am.. Am qoinq in first
Open c/o
1•rap-maestro
2•capo firestone
3•mistaswag
4•khimwhyte
5•ill scripts
6•dj5naira
7•murphysmallz
8•geekzee
9•airmark
10•mynd

I go with the first five to accept my c/o

KPOMIC FLOWS
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by khimwhyte(f): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2013
Increda i accept
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2013
khimwhyte: Increda i accept
bout to school y'all.. Four to go lemme hit the bush leavinq y'all dead
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Mynd44: 4:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Me ke? Not fair
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by mistaswag(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2013
increda: Here i am.. Am qoinq in first
Open c/o
1•rap-maestro
2•capo firestone
3•mistaswag
4•khimwhyte
5•ill scripts
6•dj5naira
7•murphysmallz
8•geekzee
9•airmark
10•mynd

I go with the first five to accept my c/o

KPOMIC FLOWS

hmmn sowi qirl niqquh.. buh ma handz filled diz week(am so so busy with school tinx).. buh if it battle u want.. i'll sure include yah name wen am ready to embark on ma own adventure!
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by mistaswag(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Me ke? Not fair
hehehe grin grin grin dey wan kill ma mod! grin

Mynd plz qo pop thread for me n rap maestro n make the deadline 8pm today, make ah quick drop.. i no qet tym
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Mynd44: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2013
mistaswag:
hehehe grin grin grin dey wan kill ma mod! grin

Mynd plz qo pop thread for me n rap maestro n make the deadline 8pm today, make ah quick drop.. i no qet tym
Okay
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2013
Smh.. Niqqaz scared of increda?
INCREDA's ADVENTURE LIST
-khimwhyte accepted
-ILLmatic sleak accepted
-
-
-

Any other person can bring up his/her own list and first to rack up 5 goes for the trip
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2013
mistaswag:

hmmn sowi qirl niqquh.. buh ma handz filled diz week(am so so busy with school tinx).. buh if it battle u want.. i'll sure include yah name wen am ready to embark on ma own adventure!
aii no p u chickened out.. I replace mistaswag wit anybody willinq to replace him
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2013
increda: aii no p u chickened out.. I replace mistaswag wit anybody willinq to replace him
am replacinq him.. I accept
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by DeadScrollzz: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2013
Mehn,this Gonna be fun! I will soon come and ask for my own five!...
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2013
Mynd.. You accept or you decline? So we know now
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by DeadScrollzz: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Mehn,this Gonna be fun! I will soon come and ask for my own five!...but sleakid,I have no right to call anybody wack...but the truth is some ninjas ain't that hard on dat list...so some brawlers wud definitely go for the weakest five and easily win up his/her straight five! Just think of it!
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2013
Oh kool.. 3more togo
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2013
Deadscrollz natin like dat can ever take place.. Out of 10people dat u'l list, u want to tell me no ddope will accept? In no ddope accepts den datz the person's luck.. Dat aside, anyhow it goes, let it go like dat
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by stacomaster(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2013
sleakid: Smh.. Niqqaz scared of increda?
INCREDA's ADVENTURE LIST
-khimwhyte accepted
-ILLmatic sleak accepted
-
-
-

Any other person can bring up his/her own list and first to rack up 5 goes for the trip
couples Wan Slauqhter?
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Mynd44: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2013
While I like this idea, there should be rules abeg. Sleakid, I was about to come up with some when you took the initiative(I asked for time nah) but it is all good.

Now, I think the rules should limit the number of adventures to 2-3 so not everyone will be having an adventure at the same time and so there can be judges available

There should be a limit to the number of challenges one person can accept

And the time time frame should be short. Anyone who fails to show up forfeits. We can't have an adventure dragging for days abeg. If you think it is unfair on the person calling it, remember that person asked for it.

Plus only two people (Sleakid and Ojoawo) should open an adventure thread. If you want one, mail ME and I will ask them to open on as long as we don't have an over flow of adventures.

And please, let's keep this clean. No fighting as it there is, a ban might be effected and that person forfeits.

Please add more rules as you see fit and let's discuss. Plus these rules of mine are subject to discussions. It can be changed cos I am not perfect
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by mistaswag(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2013
increda: aii no p u chickened out.. I replace mistaswag wit anybody willinq to replace him

WTF! me chickened out for u! i'll be damned!.. qirl quy i only prospone yah death!.. smh
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Rapmaestro(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2013
increda.. I ACCEPT
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2013
Okay mind i perfectly go with ya view too.. Instead of batting 5ninjaz.., the reduction from 5 to 3 should be okay...
And yeah.. Two adventures can't be goin on same time.. One has to finish before the next adventure starts..
Also the total mumber of people the ninja going for the adventure is allowed to c/o has been reduced to 7
I'l just modify what i wrote earlier and we all stick to it..
Increda u going for yah adventure first.. Let's see the last person dat'l accept den ya mission will be set..
Mynd nice one.. I see you
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by stacomaster(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2013
Abeq ah knw fit Choose?? Or una just wan whoop me?
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2013
stacomaster: Abeq ah knw fit Choose?? Or una just wan whoop me?
wait till increda's adventure is over..
Increda list chronologically how yah fight should be
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Okay here i qo.. Mah adventure, am takinq on khimwhyte, sleakid and maestro
Startin with
1•MAESTRO
2•KHIMWHYTE
3•SLEAKID
Help pop itz pls
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2013
increda: Okay here i qo.. Mah adventure, am takinq on khimwhyte, sleakid and maestro
Startin with
1•MAESTRO
2•KHIMWHYTE
3•SLEAKID
Help pop itz pls
Aite.. Ojoawo and mynd lemme pop the first thread so every other adventure thread will be popped in dat pattern.. Once i pop it, i'l leave it for you both to handle it since am battlinq too.
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Mynd44: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2013
sleakid:
Aite.. Ojoawo and mynd lemme pop the first thread so every other adventure thread will be popped in dat pattern.. Once i pop it, i'l leave it for you both to handle it since am battlinq too.
Okay open it and let's watch it happen. Please include the no fighting rule cos I would not like where a judge is being insulted or something. I am not voting but will keep an eye on it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Aii mynd i'l include dat asap.
INCREDA.. Here is yah trip to victory www.nairaland.com/1188211/increda-seekinq-evil-path-nairaland
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by increda(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2013
sleakid: Aii mynd i'l include dat asap.
INCREDA.. Here is yah trip to victory www.nairaland.com/1188211/increda-seekinq-evil-path-nairaland
tanx here i go
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Rapmaestro(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2013
increda: Okay here i qo.. Mah adventure, am takinq on khimwhyte, sleakid and maestro
Startin with
1•MAESTRO
2•KHIMWHYTE
3•SLEAKID
Help pop itz pls
isn't supposed 2 b 7... Oops,sowi,just read d rulez and req
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by folarin22(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2013
Yo yo! Am I missing something..

Add me up: hellion

Wanna brawl with some peeps hehe
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by sleakid(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2013
folarin22: Yo yo! Am I missing something..

Add me up: hellion

Wanna brawl with some peeps hehe
ur not always regular here datz why i didn't add u.. Buh surely, u always drop sometin at flow for rank once in a while.. Aii ima just add you coz of yah flow for rank ishes..
Re: Nairaland Adventure.. Am Ready For The Evil Trip by Mynd44: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay open it and let's watch it happen. Please include the no fighting rule cos I would not like where a judge is being insulted or something. I am not voting but will keep an eye on it
Neat

(1) (2) (3)

Good Rappers. Come Here! / +++**opinions: Let's Bury The Hatchet**+++ / Fastest Online Battle: Airmark Vs Khimwhite 11:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.