Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns (14392 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by bestman09(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!! AIT has confirmed that gov Sullivan Chime of Enugu State has arrived the country. Details Later

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by overdrive(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Praise God for his quick recovery and safe return...ekene di li Chukwu!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Akshow: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2013
Idokay o.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by TheKingsQueen: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2013
He is welcome. I hope he is now fit enough to continue leading the good people of Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2013
I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his deputy.

He is a good man and he works very well but the Law is the Law. The lawmakers should be dismissed as well,
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Buchianom(m): 8:40am On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla: I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his deputy.

He is a good man and he works very well but the Law is the Law. The lawmakers should be dismissed as well,

Who told you he didn't hand over properly to the deputy
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2013
Buchiano(m):

Who told you he didn't hand over properly to the deputy

So, what was all the fracas about? You dont know what was happening. The deputy was not taking any critical decissions, he was restricted to approving only contracts less than 500k. The state was being run by chief of staff.
I dont call that proper handover.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by valdubem(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2013
upload picture; seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by pboiskinpy(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2013
...But I de Enugu,no news yet ooo

#jux passing

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by JOEizu: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Seeing is believing
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2013
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by 9icest: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmm, funny enough....all the Yorubas governors in the South West, have been criticized for dereliction by the same people of this region, more than this AWOL soldier.
Atleast, hes lucky hes not a governor from Lagos....

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by tunapawizzy: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2013
what should i do about it??
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla: I am from Enugu. I think we should arrest and charge him to court for leaving the state without proper handover to his deputy.

Don't tell me you are this misinformed

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by GARRIx7(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2013
Welcome back!

Hope he has been cured of his Syphilis, he shouldn't start spreading STD here in Naija ooo....

cheesy
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Godjone(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2013
and so?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by tonmandy(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2013
Yes he is back cos we all danced gangnam style yesternite @ govt.house lodge, enugu. Pix to b uploaded later.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by NoContract(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2013
[size=48pt]WHO CARES?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2013
Where is berem,that Angel of death that was wishing bro.sulli death, you have been shamed.
For your information the man is back hale and hearty,he said he enjoyed his leave and look forward to adding more value to Enugu with his renewed energy.
Up sullivan,up Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Kesmakveli(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2013
Ehya: the Lord is good!hope he remembered to get some stuffs for me o...?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Valto(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2013
just like yar adua returned then! lets watch and see how fit he is...
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2013
jchime: Where is berem,that Angel of death that was wishing bro.sulli death, you have been shamed.
For your information the man is back hale and hearty,he said he enjoyed his leave and look forward to adding more value to Enugu with his renewed energy.
Up sullivan,up Enugu state

You are such a hypo. What leave did he enjoy?

Since sept 2012, a sitting Governor went for a leave abroad and nearly destablised the state yet he enjoyed it.
I am not surprised judging by your name. people like you who feed on crumbs from the table are the reason why we are where we are today.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Tolexander: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2013
what is he doing in Abuja?
This issue is becoming another version of Umar Yardua's episode.
http://mobile.france24.com/en/20100224-president-umaru-yar’adua-returns-saudi-hospital

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2013
A pray God this is true.One of the few Governors doing well can't waste like that.I just pray the story is true and he is back strong and healthy
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Asis(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2013
Gud
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Lalaska(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God, But they didnt have to shroud the whole sickness sage in secrecy. Power comes from God and only He cam preserve whom He choses
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by ocelot2006(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2013

Oya, go and arrest him na.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by executinal(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank GOD for your quick recovery

Oya continue were you stop cool cool
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by DeGrace01(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank God , a big shame to Nigeria press.
Bros welcome ok
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by OluEmmaAss: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2013
I hope his health is fully restored!
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by mekaboy(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank GOD, he is back. His chief of staff really did a good job. In his absence . They wld have looted the state dry if not for her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venue For Stakeholders Meeting Of Entire Organs Of PDP Barricaded By Modu Sherif / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.