Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns (14386 Views)

Pictures Of Governor Sullivan Chime In Enugu / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Uncleodi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank G0d that the b0ss is back! The Enugu chief 0f staff really did s0 well. The Deputy G0vern0r t00 did well IŊ his Acting capacity. M0st imp0rtantly the H0n0rable Speaker, A̷̷̴̐͠ man filled with wisd0m desearve al0t 0f kudd0s f0r uph0lding peace.
Hehehehehe! Sullivan's first assignment will ßε̲̣ t0 RESHURFUL his cabbinet. Yes! S0me pple must g0 back t0 their Village ASAP!
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Eifeh(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Glory be to god, all this chimaroke guy should shut up, una time don go. Welcome my governor
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sam Milla:

So, what was all the fracas about? You dont know what was happening. The deputy was not taking any critical decissions, he was restricted to approving only contracts less than 500k. The state was being run by chief of staff.
I dont call that proper handover.
Someone was in control right?
Workers were paid their dues during the Governors trying period right?
Is Chime the legally elected governor or Mr. Onyebuchi?
How do you feel as a human your boss sacked you from work because you were sick for a long duration of time?
If constitutionally Governor Chime was sacked for his long absence due to ill health and the mantle of leadership handed over to your Deputy Onyebuchi and the governor made this dramatic return what would be your reaction if it was you?
Don't wish for others what you cannot envisage for your self.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by shadrach77: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
Only in Nigeria you see a public office holder leaving office for several months without notifying the public and suddenly showing up without prior notification . What a country !!!! angry angry angry
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Livinusc(m): 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Buchiano(m):

Who told you he didn't hand over properly to the deputy
I had dat he instructd his deputy not to do any project dat is above 500k.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by SamMilla1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
LastApostle:
Someone was in control right?
Workers were paid their dues during the Governors trying period right?
Is Chime the legally elected governor or Mr. Onyebuchi?
How do you feel as a human your boss sacked you from work because you were sick for a long duration of time?
If constitutionally Governor Chime was sacked for his long absence due to ill health and the mantle of leadership handed over to your Deputy Onyebuchi and the governor made this dramatic return what would be your reaction if it was you?
Don't wish for others what you cannot envisage for your self.

Stop being stiuuupid.
There is something called constitution.
That is what we must follow. You would actually see nothing wrong even if he handed over to his wife as long as the wife is doing a good job.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Napoleondegreat: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is rather resurection of a sort. And so I say welcome back from the land of the spirit my governor. How is my late father faring over there?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by ChikaEleam(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2013
i realy thank God 4 saving our dear governor.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by bodejohn(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Nigerians sabi form pope abi na TB Joshua, the governor did not say he was or is sick and you are here praying for his full healing, since when did vacation from office become a type of ailment? Yet we see confirmed lunatics on the road with no one opening a thread for them to be prayed for.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by nobniger: 5:01am On Feb 08, 2013
I wish him well
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by iykak47: 5:14am On Feb 08, 2013
Sam Milla:

Stop being stiuuupid.
That is what we must follow. You would actually see nothing wrong even if he handed over to his wife as long as the wife is doing a good job.
Haba! Are you sad that the man is back alive?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by OneNaira6: 5:55am On Feb 08, 2013
Good. Return back to your good work. I wish him well
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
When some people were arguıng wıth me that the man ıs dead, I stood fırm. We elected Sullıvan here, we are wıtnesses to hıs great achıevements, even ıf there are wrong thıngs he dıd, we have already forgıven hım. He should be left ın peace to complete hıs good works. Welcome home Sır!
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
jchime: Where is berem,that Angel of death that was wishing bro.sulli death, you have been shamed.
For your information the man is back hale and hearty,he said he enjoyed his leave and look forward to adding more value to Enugu with his renewed energy.
Up sullivan,up Enugu state
hey you m.oron! i never wished him death.you better go tell your uncle to resign and take care of his health. it's not by force to be a governor. nonsense!
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Has anyone seen this man yet on Nigerian soil?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by asha80(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Has anyone seen this man yet on Nigerian soil?
i just saw him on nta 4o'clock news as he arrived enugu airport.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
spyder880: When some people were arguıng wıth me that the man ıs dead, I stood fırm. We elected Sullıvan here, we are wıtnesses to hıs great achıevements, even ıf there are wrong thıngs he dıd, we have already forgıven hım. He should be left ın peace to complete hıs good works. Welcome home Sır!

Just because d man has bn praised for his gud works shd not distract frm d fact dat a governor left his office for more dan 4mths without properly handing over to his deputy.Dis same scenario may come to hunt u pple wen a "disastrous" gov comes on seat& does d same.I hope u all will remember dat he/she too will av d right to return wenever he/she deems right.What is wrong is wrong& shd b condemned by all enlightened pple,no matter d sentimental attachment
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
doctokwus:
Just because d man has bn praised for his gud works shd not distract frm d fact dat a governor left his office for more dan 4mths without properly handing over to his deputy.Dis same scenario may come to hunt u pple wen a "disastrous" gov comes on seat& does d same.I hope u all will remember dat he/she too will av d right to return wenever he/she deems right.What is wrong is wrong& shd b condemned by all enlightened pple,no matter d sentimental attachment

I stıll have not heard any complaınt from offıcıal quarters that he dıd not hand over properly. Its all ın the ınternet, some saıd he ran away, some saıd he was sıck, some saıd he was dead and others saıd he ıs ın Indıa. The commıssıoner of ınformatıon saıd he ıs vacatıonıng and the man ıs back, what laws dıd he actually break?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by ikeyman00(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
^^^^ as far as nigeria is concern ur idea will never make sense

wish all governors could diappear for years and still revamp all the roads in the state;wages paid as well

so we say bye bye to u cool
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sam Milla:

Stop being stiuuupid.

Bro Sam, cool down. Please what ıs the law/laws that thıs man broke?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^^ as far as nigeria is concern ur idea will never make sense

wish all governors could diappear for years and still revamp all the roads in the state;wages paid as well

so we say bye bye to u cool

I dont understand you fully bros? Whıch ıdea are you talkıng about?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sam Milla:

Stop being stiuuupid.

Sam that's the problem with people today. They think with their hearts. Someone is calling some other people idiots because we feel that the governor erred. I applaud his urban development initiative but call a spade a spade. Enugu state is bigger than one person, even if he's the governor.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
kITA TITA:

Sam that's the problem with people today. They think with their hearts. Someone is calling some other people idiots because we feel that the governor erred. I applaud his urban development initiative but call a spade a spade. Enugu state is bigger than one person, even if he's the governor.

My brother, can you please state the sıns of thıs governor so we can look at ıt crıtıcally? Thank you.
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by ikeyman00(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
spy

I dont understand you fully bros? Whıch ıdea are you talkıng about?

sorry i was responding to dockwu comment above u

fixed !
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
[quote

author=Sam Milla]

He goats like you are the reason for our problems. Egypt's mubarak is
serioisly sick but under arrest. Law guides people not
sentiments.[/quote] is dis how far ur brain brought? r u diz foolish?
state one crime chime has committed to liken him with mubarak? or do u
want to jst mk us kno dat u hapnd to hear of mubarak abi
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by Eziachi: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
binger: Praise God for his quick recovery and safe return...ekene di li Chukwu!
Quick recovery from what exactly? I thought that his foot soldiers announced months ago that he is hail as a stag and that he is only on holiday?
Re: Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Returns by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
Quick recovery from what exactly? I thought that his foot soldiers announced months ago that he is hail as a stag and that he is only on holiday?

I wonder o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Independent Campaign Group Floated In Lagos For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / "If Not For Buhari, Boko Haram Would Have Invaded Lagos" - Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.