Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Air Ticket To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Ticket To China (884 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa / About Air Ticket To China From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Ticket To China by PromixTuhh(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Please anybody dat has got ideas on the price of air ticket from Nigeria to China (Guangzhou) should kindly share them. Responses will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Air Ticket To China by DBestDoc(f): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
You have access to the internet. use it.
Emirate is good and their fares are moderate. check out their website
Re: Air Ticket To China by PromixTuhh(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tanx BestDoc.
Re: Air Ticket To China by PromixTuhh(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tanx BestDoc.
Re: Air Ticket To China by Copiousworld: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
I would prefer you use Qatar or Ethiopia airline. Emirate charge Per/KG for excess luggage from Guangzhou is outrageous.
Re: Air Ticket To China by PromixTuhh(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Copiousworld: I would prefer you use Qatar or Ethiopia airline. Emirate charge Per/KG for excess luggage from Guangzhou is outrageous.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If you are given an opportunity to visit a Country To Visit, Which Would Choose? / Dubai Becomes First City To Get Its Own Microsoft Font / Nairalanders, I Need Your Help In Relocating To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.