Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter (7132 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / The Miss Nairaland June 2013. (Campaign Thread) / The Mr. Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2013
The female version of the Mr Valentine thread.

The challenge is all about putting your emotions into writing. Penning down how you feel about a certain someone you love, or want to love, or you want to gain her attention. He may or may not be a Nairalander.

After you are done, the Romance audience will vote your poem/letter/wishes into the next round. There'll be 3 rounds only.

The winner gets crowned Miss Valentine(Most Romantic)

If you are up to the challenge, and believe you have what it takes to sway him and the romance section, then put your name down.

The only requirement is to be a regular member.

Rules will be out later.

Nominate yourself, or someone else.

The final will be on FEB 13.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2013
A note of warning.

If you are not interested in this competition, pls stay out and do not discourage others with your unnecessary comments. There'll be consequences for trying to deviate the aim of this thread.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by EzePromoe: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2013
sexkillz: The female version of the Mr Valentine thread.

The challenge is all about putting your emotions into writing. Penning down how you feel about a certain someone you love, or want to love, or you want to gain her attention. He may or may not be a Nairalander.

After you are done, the Romance audience will vote your poem/letter/wishes into the next round. There'll be 3 rounds only.

The winner gets crowned Miss Valentine(Most Romantic)

If you are up to the challenge, and believe you have what it takes to sway him and the romance section, then put your name down.

The only requirement is to be a regular member.

Rules will be out later.

Nominate yourself, or someone else.

The final will be on FEB 13.

What will happen between Mr. and Miss Valentine afterwards
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Ask me one more time.

2 Likes

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Am nominating myself
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Oook smiley Here goes my piece....its a poem though...to 'him'

The things about you I appreciate may
Seem indelicate
I'd like to find you in the shower
And chase the soap for half an hour
I'd like to have you in my power and
See your eyes dilate
I'd like to have your back to scour
And other parts to lubricate
Sometimes I feel it is my fate
To chase you screaming up a tower or
Make you cower
By asking you to differentiate
The ecstacy of my lips
From the ecstacy of your strenght
I'd like to successfully wrap your
Heart and win you a fete
I'd like to offer you a flower-
My flower
My being
My obsession
My breath
My love

8 Likes

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nice one norabarbie
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate Firestar. It will probably be unfair to others but what the hell.......

I also nominate Gree-die. She has shown her intelligence on a lot of things. Lemme see you drop linestonguetongue:ptonguetongue

The two of them are breathtakingly intelligent.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh: Nice one norabarbie
Thanks gurl smiley
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by EzePromoe: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
I nominate Caracta and Smartie gurl. I expect a line from them.

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
Erm Im a bit confused, what's the nomination for? tot you could just put your poem/letter down here and have people vote??
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bludeville: Erm Im a bit confused, what's the nomination for? tot you could just put your poem/letter down here and have people vote??
another thread will be opened for the competition dt's where all d names of those that will compete will be listed so if u're game simply say u nominate urself or better still write a poem if u wnt
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
Bludeville: Erm Im a bit confused, what's the nomination for? tot you could just put your poem/letter down here and have people vote??
Makes it organised and competitive. I abhor rambunctiousness.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
^ eewooo! rabotiones....wetin? - Obodoyinbo cheesy
Am in (hopefully)!
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Okay, So i nominate myself grin
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by 190: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
Where's flytefalls with my lines angry angry
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
copy and paste allowed?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
NoraBarbie:
Thanks gurl smiley

Looking forward to more...
Btw where's tash tash
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by swtchicgurl: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
My love,
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right
My first love, (yeah)
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do..

And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun

And Forever
(Forever)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
(no no no no noooo)

And love
and, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
(noney) I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

'Cause baby you,
(baby baby baby baby)
You mean the world to me
Oh
I know
I've found in you
My endless love... kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: copy and paste allowed?
Not disallowed, and at the same time, not encouraged.

Originality is encouraged.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
sexkillz: Makes it organised and competitive. I abhor rambunctiousness.
I got you wrong as I followed the male prototype and posted a poem here; should I edit(remove) it...?
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by ifihearam: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
I. Nominate itsmodella.
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
NoraBarbie:
I got you wrong as I followed the male prototype and posted a poem here; should I edit(remove) it...?
No it's ok. But when the competition starts proper, you'll be required to re post it on that thread, that is if you deem this one fit to knock others out. . .
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by ifihearam: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
NoraBarbie: Oook smiley Here goes my piece....its a poem though...to 'him'

The things about you I appreciate may
Seem indelicate
I'd like to find you in the shower
And chase the soap for half an hour
I'd like to have you in my power and
See your eyes dilate
I'd like to have your back to scour
And other parts to lubricate
Sometimes I feel it is my fate
To chase you screaming up a tower or
Make you cower
By asking you to differentiate
The ecstacy of my lips
From the ecstacy of your strenght
I'd like to successfully wrap your
Heart and win you a fete
I'd like to offer you a flower-
My flower
My being
My obsession
My breath
My love

All this for me,am speechless*omg
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by nikkyshyne(f): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
lol @ swtchicgurl. What is that? isnt that a song? lol
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:

Looking forward to more...
Btw where's tash tash

Am here gosh gosh grin

I nominate candygosh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tashamania:

Am here gosh gosh grin

I nominate candygosh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aite let's do this bebe
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
candygosh:

Aite let's do this bebe

I'll be watching grin grin

I ain't good at this embarassed embarassed tongue . Besides, friends don't compete between themselves cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Crystallin(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
*coughs*
Re: The Miss Valentine Challenge: Write A Love Letter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
Tashamania:

I'll be watching grin grin

I ain't good at this embarassed embarassed tongue . Besides, friends don't compete between themselves cheesy wink
I lost my writing skills anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo) / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.