Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! (1035 Views)

PDP Chairman Calls Out 'unpatriotic Nigerians' On Twitter / Why Are Nigerians Both Home And Abroad So Unpatriotic / Spreading Rumors That Our President Is Dead Is Unpatriotic And Ungodly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
This is the story of a young boy whose parents were murdered during 2002 riots in Kaduna.
He was aged 11 yrs at the time this sad incident took place. His parents, Mr Austine and Mrs Josephine Moses, were missionaries until they met their untimely death, what a sad end. The boy left his house
to play football but returned home to see that all his parents had laboured for had been razed down and he would never see his mother and father again.
He was taken to London by his Uncle almost immediately after the incident. While in London, he began deploying his football skills. Though his parents were murdered, his passion for football was never killed. He played football for his school and later for a local Tandrige League club until Crystal Palace FC approached him. From that point, his career progressed in leaps and bounds.
This player played for England's under 16, 17, 19 and 21 teams between 2005 and 2010 scoring
11 goals for England during this period. He later moved to Wigan Athletic and now he plays for Chelsea. This footballer is called
VICTOR MOSES.
His story is a touching one, I share his pains. I also share his courage. He had a choice not to step into Nigeria again but he didn't take that option.
When the call to serve his fatherland came, Moses dumped England and embraced
Nigeria... That is patriotism!
Today, we see a Victor Moses bringing joy to every Nigerian including those who may
have inspired his parent's death... That is Love!
On Sunday, Moses would stand for the National Anthem and pledge allegiance to a country
that couldn't defend his parents... That is faith! Moses would deliver the "African Cup of Nations" trophy to Nigeria not minding what had happened in the past... That is forgiveness! Moses rose through bitterness and despair to the limelight of hope and courage.
He never gave up on his country. He
persevered... That is purpose!
If someone like Victor Moses, despite the bitter past, never gave up on Nigeria, then why should we....! GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
------------------------------

I will continue to shame all those who come here and insult Nigeria. They are a disgrace! They keep talking nonsense how Nigeria has done nothing for them. Especially some yeye lads living in places like peckam and eating chicken wings daily! Or some idotas here on NL who are probably lazy yahoo boys unwilling to do anything! If you don't love Nigeria, relocate to Benin or Gabon! No one will miss you!

2 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by takedat(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok! I join you to say shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians, those bad mouthing the country and those who have delayed our redemption by selling out to corrupt politicians. If our redeeming grace as a Nation has been delayed, it is because of people like "them" who have cheaply sold themselves to visionless rulers in the corridors of power in exchange for wealth and positions that they will never enjoy in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians!

Shame on those who think except they'r given political power, they'll contribute nothing to the progress of Nigeria!

Shame on those who think only of what they can benefit from Nigeria!

Shame on those who wish Nigeria the worst because of partisan politics!

Shame on all bad belle people!

Shame on all liars and propagandists!

Shame on those who think they'r born to rule!

Shame on quota system and federal character!

Shame on those who destroy the image of Nigeria at home and abroad!

Shame on the corrupt and all looters!

Shame on those who kill under the cover of religion and ethnicity!

Shame on those who HATE their fellow Nigerian for no just cause!

Shame on those who believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria!

Shame on those who sacrifice nothing for the good of father-land!

4 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by GARRIx7(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thread title should be:
Shame to ALL Critics of the PDP-led FG

cheesy
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Thread title should be:
Shame to ALL Critics of the PDP-led FG

cheesy

I have had opportunity to be with many important people in this country and if you think for one minute that they are interested in the well being of Nigeria then the joke is on you. Whether PDP or ACN or CPC or APGA! Most of them just want to enrich themselves. I have never had a problem with people criticizing PDP led government. What annoys me is that many of these people like EL Rufai and Melaye are criminals who are just looking for a route back to power and back to looting. I knew people like Aregbesola before he became governor. He is a crook! I can go on and on. GEJ is not perfect and people like us have never said he is, but what is wrong with your likes is you aint criticizing because you love Nigeria. You are criticizing because you are a bigot! You just want a Yoruba man back in power! Your friends from the North like lacasa just want a hausa/fulani back in power. It has nothing to do with making Nigeria better or good governance. Just partisan politics. You and your kind started criticizing GEJ from day one even when there was no reason to criticize him.

I am a patriotic Nigerian and will always be. So I just want to lay that fact down and we move on with the thread! My major issue for posting this thread is to shame all those who keep coming to NL and insulting Nigeria. Many countries have been in worse situation than this and have come out strong. It is absolutely shameful for Nigerians to come out here daily to insult their country and talk trash without contributing nada to its progress. One funny guy was talking trash some while back, telling us the reason why he hates Nigeria. Telling us how bad Nigeria has been to him. Let him come and tell me now if Nigeria did worse to him than it did to Victor Moses. I will continue to pray for Nigeria and contribute my quota! GEJ must succeed for the benefit of us Nigerians and I will give him all the support to succeed as much as I believe he is sincerely making the right calls. I do not expect him to make everything right overnight. Nigeria is a 50 year mess and cannot be fixed in 4 years but if he can fix power, roads and rails and add up some other stuff like kick start agriculture, he will have done great!

3 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by GARRIx7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope: You are criticizing because you are a bigot! You just want a Yoruba man back in power!
The above is baseless as I'm a full-blooded Deltan. Besides, are you aware that the Yorubas were the foremost critics of Obj??

Where were you and your fellow Patriots when the like of Prof Wole Soyinka, Pst Tunde Bakare, Bamidele Aturu etc were protesting to enable Goodluck become substantive president??

Like I said what you said above is baseless and senseless. I and many others criticise GEJ not because we hate him but because he hasn't lived up to our expectation. PERIOD!

You and your kind started criticizing GEJ from day one even when there was no reason to criticize him
Another baseless rant....

"I and many others criticise GEJ not because we hate him but because he hasn't lived up to our expectation. PERIOD!"

Let him come and tell me now if Nigeria did worse to him than it did to Victor Moses.
You spoilt the your thread by introducing a Partisan and ethnic dimension to a story that is meant to inspire hope, confidence, courage and most of all PATRIOTISM in all Nigerians irrespective of Party Affiliation or ethnicity.

This is the very wrong story to be used as a basis for scoring cheap political points.

Best Regards,

Hon. Garri (x7)

7 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

The above is baseless as I'm a full-blooded Deltan. Besides, are you aware that the Yorubas were the foremost critics of Obj??

Where were you and your fellow Patriots when the like of Prof Wole Soyinka, Pst Tunde Bakare, Bamidele Aturu etc were protesting to enable Goodluck become substantive president??

Like I said what you said above is baseless and senseless. I and many others criticise GEJ not because we hate him but because he hasn't lived up to our expectation. PERIOD!

Another baseless rant....

"I and many others criticise GEJ not because we hate him but because he hasn't lived up to our expectation. PERIOD!"

You spoilt the your thread by introducing a Partisan and ethnic dimension to a story that is meant to inspire hope, confidence, courage and most of all PATRIOTISM in all Nigerians irrespective of Party Affiliation or ethnicity.

This is the very wrong story to be used as a basis for scoring cheap political points.

Best Regards,

Hon. Garri (x7)

Nothing has spoilt anything except in your partisan and bigotted mind! I will call you out because you tried to derail the thread with your post! I will continue to call bigots and partisan people like you out! If you want to intimidate someone, go to Obalende under bridge! I dont have time for your likes. This is a story about patriotism and you cannot change it with your partisan response. You are now officially amala! Shame on you(x7)!!!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by AZeD1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

You are criticizing because you are a bigot! You just want a Yoruba man back in power! Your friends from the North like lacasa just want a hausa/fulani back in power. It has nothing to do with making Nigeria better or good governance. Just partisan politics. You and your kind started criticizing GEJ from day one even when there was no reason to criticize him.

I'm from Delta state and i think GEJ doesn't deserve to be a local governement chairman. If you believe people who critisize GEJ are Yoruba's and Hausa's them by you own logic, the only reason you support GEJ is because of where he is from and not what he can do. For that i say SHAME to you. Nigeria does not need your kind of people.

6 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by GARRIx7(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

Nothing has spoilt anything except in your partisan and bigotted mind! I will call you out because you tried to derail the thread with your post! I will continue to call bigots and partisan people like you out! If you want to intimidate someone, go to Obalende under bridge! I dont have time for your likes. This is a story about patriotism and you cannot change it with your partisan response. You are now officially amala! Shame on you(x7)!!!

Your senselessness becomes more glaring with each post you make on this thread. At your age you should know issues with which to play politics and those that are meant to inspire folks irrespective of their ethnicity and partisan affiliation.

Your response shows that your IQ is comparable to that of a TADPOLE. It reaffirms the fact that you're nothing but a PDP-house boy who has sold his future and that of his kids (born and unborn) for a plate of sour food.

Shame on all A55-Lickers!!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
At what point did patriotism become synonymous with support for an inept, thriftless and highly corrupt administration?

Did I miss the memo?

1 Like

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by GARRIx7(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
A-ZeD:

I'm from Delta state and i think GEJ doesn't deserve to be a local governement chairman. If you believe people who critisize GEJ are Yoruba's and Hausa's them by you own logic, the only reason you support GEJ is because of where he is from and not what he can do. For that i say SHAME to you. Nigeria does not need your kind of people.

cheesy
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by GARRIx7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
eGuerrilla: At what point did patriotism become synonymous with support for an inept, thriftless and highly corrupt administration?

Did I miss the memo?

Losthope is a hopeless Bascallyfool..

cheesy
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by takedat(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2013

Shame on a leadership that demands attitudinal change from his followers, while he is immersed in corruption.

Shame on all clannish folks who find no fault in bad leadership provided their kinsman is in position of authority.

Shame on all those who label people who critique the government as haters.

Shame on a leadership that unleashes attack dogs instead of unleashing Facts.

Shame on all those who allow these greedy and crooked leaders create ethno-religious dichotomy amongst us, while they(leaders) ensure ethno-religious unity in looting our patrimony.

Shame on those who see no wrong in a visionless government.

4 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by onitshaigbo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
What is Nigeria? It's a country randomly organized together by devilish oyinbos who know that all these diverse groups will not allow it to be strong and united.

Why should I pledge allegiance to such a creation of oyinbos?

1 Like

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
eGuerrilla: At what point did patriotism become synonymous with support for an inept, thriftless and highly corrupt administration?

Did I miss the memo?

You didn't only miss the memo, you missed everything so badly that you will need to repeat a class! At what point in my post did I say you should support GEJ? Have you ever seen a country where everyone supports the president? no matter how great he is? Nobody and I repeat, nobody says you should support GEJ! Just support Nigeria, simple! That means, don't be a bigot and an hypocrite! If GEJ or anyone else does wrong you call it! If he does right, you also call it so! But unfortunately, you and your friends are incapable of being objective because your motives are criminal! So again shame on you! God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
onitshaigbo: What is Nigeria? It's a country randomly organized together by devilish oyinbos who know that all these diverse groups will not allow it to be strong and united.

Why should I pledge allegiance to such a creation of oyinbos?

If you can't pledge allegiance to Nigeria, why are you posting on NL? Is this the only forum in the world? Park well joor! Go and post on the Gambian forum or in an Iraqi forum! Shame on you!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Shame on all A55-Lickers!!!

cheesy

You mean Tinubu's or El Rufai's?

2 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

You didn't only miss the memo, you missed everything so badly that you will need to repeat a class! At what point in my post did I say you should support GEJ? Have you ever seen a country where everyone supports the president? no matter how great he is? Nobody and I repeat, nobody says you should support GEJ! Just support Nigeria, simple! That means, don't be a bigot and an hypocrite! If GEJ or anyone else does wrong you call it! If he does right, you also call it so! But unfortunately, you and your friends are incapable of being objective because your motives are criminal! So again shame on you! God Bless Nigeria!

I have always given GEJ credit where my conscience allows, so I really don't know where you get off impugning motives that only exist in your parochial mind

GEJ is not perfect and people like us have never said he is, but what is wrong with your likes is you aint criticizing because you love Nigeria. You are criticizing because you are a bigot!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by theripper2: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
Shame on d aboki illiterate muslims dat killed moses' parents and the religion that created dose monsters.
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by princenonny(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

I have had opportunity to be with many important people in this country and if you think for one minute that they are interested in the well being of Nigeria then the joke is on you. Whether PDP or ACN or CPC or APGA! Most of them just want to enrich themselves. I have never had a problem with people criticizing PDP led government. What annoys me is that many of these people like EL Rufai and Melaye are criminals who are just looking for a route back to power and back to looting. I knew people like Aregbesola before he became governor. He is a crook! I can go on and on. GEJ is not perfect and people like us have never said he is, but what is wrong with your likes is you aint criticizing because you love Nigeria. You are criticizing because you are a bigot! You just want a Yoruba man back in power! Your friends from the North like lacasa just want a hausa/fulani back in power. It has nothing to do with making Nigeria better or good governance. Just partisan politics. You and your kind started criticizing GEJ from day one even when there was no reason to criticize him.

I am a patriotic Nigerian and will always be. So I just want to lay that fact down and we move on with the thread! My major issue for posting this thread is to shame all those who keep coming to NL and insulting Nigeria. Many countries have been in worse situation than this and have come out strong. It is absolutely shameful for Nigerians to come out here daily to insult their country and talk trash without contributing nada to its progress. One funny guy was talking trash some while back, telling us the reason why he hates Nigeria. Telling us how bad Nigeria has been to him. Let him come and tell me now if Nigeria did worse to him than it did to Victor Moses. I will continue to pray for Nigeria and contribute my quota! GEJ must succeed and I will give him all the support to succeed. I believe he is sincere and making a lot of right calls. I do not expect him to make everything right overnight. Nigeria is a 50 year mess and cannot be fixed in 4 years but if he can fix power, roads and rails and add up some other stuff like kick start agriculture, he will have done great!
God bless you my broda. I join u and many other patriotic nigerians to fully support president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan achieve hs transformation agenda
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by onitshaigbo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

If you can't pledge allegiance to Nigeria, why are you posting on NL? Is this the only forum in the world? Park well joor! Go and post on the Gambian forum or in an Iraqi forum! Shame on you!

What you're saying makes no sense. I am born in Nigeria, so why would I care about Gambia or Iraq or any other country? I'm just saying Nigeria isn't a real organic country that deserves allegiance. Either I have allegiance to only my people the Igbos, or to all black Africans anywhere, but only to Nigeria, an ARTIFICIAL CREATION OF THE BRITISH, makes no sense to me. Someone from Maiduguri is not closer to me than someone from Cotonou, you understand?
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

I am a patriotic Nigerian and will always be. So I just want to lay that fact down and we move on with the thread!
The LastPope,

Ur write-up on Victor Moses is one of the Best Piece I have ever read on Nairaland!!!..........

Pls , don't ruin it with ur ethnic sentiments or sympathy for some ''tagged'' Government Crook or Oppositions!!!

Cuz,u may later discovered that ''these people'' u re pampering/canvassing for are not left-out in ''Unpatriotism'' and ''Forgiveness'' ..... They may also be guilty of moses saga in one way or the other!!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who uses other's pathetic stories for selfish reasons;

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who never deliver promises after elected;

Shame on propangadists who turned blind eye to all Government/Oppositions sinister moves and ready to defend the undefendable at all cost

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who continuosly cast woe on this country!!!!

Shame on all of 'em!!!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
onitshaigbo:

What you're saying makes no sense. I am born in Nigeria, so why would I care about Gambia or Iraq or any other country? I'm just saying Nigeria isn't a real organic country that deserves allegiance. Either I have allegiance to only my people the Igbos, or to all black Africans anywhere, but only to Nigeria, an ARTIFICIAL CREATION OF THE BRITISH, makes no sense to me. Someone from Maiduguri is not closer to me than someone from Cotonou, you understand?

So is there a country in the world that is an original creation? Is there a country where you don't have dissentions amongst its component tribes or peoples?
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by thelastPope(m): 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
donroxy:
The LastPope,

Ur write-up on Victor Moses is one of the Best Piece I have ever read on Nairaland!!!..........

Pls , don't ruin it with ur ethnic sentiments or sympathy for some ''tagged'' Government Crook or Oppositions!!!

Cuz,u may later discovered that ''these people'' u re pampering/canvassing for are not left-out in ''Unpatriotism'' and ''Forgiveness'' ..... They may also be guilty of moses saga in one way or the other!!!

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who uses other's pathetic stories for selfish reasons;

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who never deliver promises after elected;

Shame on propangadists who turned blind eye to all Government/Oppositions sinister moves and ready to defend the undefendable at all cost

Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians who continuosly cast woe on this country!!!!

Shame on all of 'em!!!

My brother, my original post had nothing like politics or party on it. I had to call that foool out because he tried to derail the thread! Like I said earlier, there are crooks accross all parties and I cannot endorse any of them as a saintly party! But I believe in the need to support programs that will move Nigeria forward and criticism where appropriate! Shame on all unpatriotic Nigerians!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
thelastPope:

Nothing has spoilt anything except in my partisan, bigotted and morally bankrupt mind! I will continue to expose myself because I was being deceiteful and an arsz-hol with this thread and my posts!(As usual) I will continue to call sensible Nigerians like Garry x7 bigots. If you want to intimidate someone, go to Obalende under bridge! That is where people who think like me live. I dont have time for your likes because I am an ideot and only interested in my payout from the PDP and Presidency. This is a story about patriotism and though I cannot change it with my insincerity,I will try. I am now officially a coconut head!!! Shame on me!!!---Yours-insinsere9gerian AKA Symphony007,AKA Beaf,AKA Reno O'Mockery,AKA etc etc etc
Clap for yasef

2 Likes

Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Ozonna(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
I'm an optimist especially about d affairs of this country. I believe that Nigeria is evolving into a better nation.
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Rhino5dm: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
You are just too slow! Let me tell you, I personally know GEJ and he is nothing but a shameless crook! what are you talking about?

thelastPope:

I am a patriotic Nigerian and will always be. So I just want to lay that fact down and we move on with the thread! My major issue for posting this thread is to shame all those who keep coming to NL and insulting Nigeria. Many countries have been in worse situation than this and have come out strong. It is absolutely shameful for Nigerians to come out here daily to insult their country and talk trash without contributing nada to its progress. One funny guy was talking trash some while back, telling us the reason why he hates Nigeria. Telling us how bad Nigeria has been to him. Let him come and tell me now if Nigeria did worse to him than it did to Victor Moses. I will continue to pray for Nigeria and contribute my quota! GEJ must succeed for the benefit of us Nigerians and I will give him all the support to succeed as much as I believe he is sincerely making the right calls. I do not expect him to make everything right overnight. Nigeria is a 50 year mess and cannot be fixed in 4 years but if he can fix power, roads and rails and add up some other stuff like kick start agriculture, he will have done great!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by MrGlobe(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2013
why is it that Yoruba folks on this thread are claiming to be delta? Can you tell us your wards in Delta state shameless folks. Where were you during obasanjo's 8 hellish yrs? Even those among you pathetic bigoted folks that criticized obasanjo simply did because he didn't do enough for yorubaland. Bigoted tribe!
This story is so heart touching I didn't want to comment but like someone said, fuk Islam the blood sucking religion that killed those folks, fuk abokis and fuk Nigeria too!
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by ikeyman00(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
@@@@

let me make this clear

super eagles aint about victor moses

i think there are lots more players that contribute to the team

this goes out to the bad belles
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by Wendyslim(f): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok we don hear. All haters should stay clear
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by jmaine: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Shame on the perennial bad belle people and bad belle things, simply because their principal's lost the 2011 poll . . . .
Re: Shame To All Unpatriotic Nigerians! by onitshaigbo(m): 2:02am On Feb 08, 2013
thelastPope:

So is there a country in the world that is an original creation? Is there a country where you don't have dissentions amongst its component tribes or peoples?

Yes, and most of them are in Africa, and especially in countries that are not doing so well. Look, I believe in pan-Africanism. But seriously, do you think the Hausas and Fulani care more about their co-ethnic brethrens in Niger or Igbos and Yorubas in the South? If all of Africa were united in a single country, Nigeria would still need to break up, the north and the south are just too different.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola! Please Stop Neglecting Our Situation. / UPN: Is There Panic In ACN? / Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu MD Under ICPC Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.