Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is Secondary School Dating Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Secondary School Dating Ok? (3233 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by OCTAVO: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's an obvious fact that most of us had boyfriends/girlfriends while in secondary school. Now, the trend is becoming geometrical.
Should this issue of dating in secondary school be overlooked? Cos in an attempt to prevent children of nowadays from befriending themselves, you never can tell what they are capable of doing behind your back.
What say you about dating in secondary school?
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by omega25red(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
what exactly can you do about it? absolutely nothing. The only thing you can do is to educate your kids of the dangers of diseases and early pregnancy and hope they listen. Dating in high school will happen like it or not because the hormones that are in play at that time will not stop anything.
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
OCTAVO: It's an obvious fact that most of us had boyfriends/girlfriends while in secondary school. Now, the trend is becoming geometrical.
Should this issue of dating in secondary school be overlooked? Cos in an attempt to prevent children of nowadays from befriending themselves, you never can tell what they are capable of doing behind your back.
You did it but don't want your children to do it. That says a lot about you.
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by OCTAVO: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
You did it but don't want your children to do it. That says a lot about you.
Aha? Abeg what says a lot about me?
Did you understand my question at all before commenting?
Where in my post did I mention that I did it?
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Afam4eva(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
OCTAVO:
Aha? Abeg what says a lot about me?
Did you understand my question at all before commenting?
Where in my post did I mention that I did it?

OCTAVO: It's an obvious fact that most of us had boyfriends/girlfriends while in secondary school. Now, the trend is becoming geometrical.
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Les: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
Wen i started my waec was wen i started dating d girl am dating now... A very beautiful relationship and i wanted to marry her, tho i MIGHT not again due to a terrible mistake she made... Dat's by d way... Am kinda busy now, ol i gat to say is dat secondary school dating is cool depending on d mindset and academic excellence of those in it. After ol, my girlfriend encouraged me to read.... It was even d guys i called friends dat wasted my time in table tennis and drinking.... D real koko there is to mind those you call friends...
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by OCTAVO: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
Les: Wen i started my waec was wen i started dating d girl am dating now... A very beautiful relationship and i wanted to marry her, tho i MIGHT not again due to a terrible mistake she made... Dat's by d way... Am kinda busy now, ol i gat to say is dat secondary school dating is cool depending on d mindset and academic excellence of those in it. After ol, my girlfriend encouraged me to read.... It was even d guys i called friends dat wasted my time in table tennis and drinking.... D real koko there is to mind those you call friends...
Hmmmn.... Interesting.
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by xyoung: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
OCTAVO:
Hmmmn.... Interesting.
My neighbour is in ss3, and she should be like 16yrs. Her b-oo-bs are so so big like some1 of 23yrs.. I wanted to date her, she keep saying she is too young but she keep coming to my house and wants me to play with those things
Now will you call that dating or grin cheesy
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by OCTAVO: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
xyoung:
My neighbour is in ss3, and she should be like 16yrs. Her b-oo-bs are so so big like some1 of 23yrs.. I wanted to date her, she keep saying she is too young but she keep coming to my house and wants me to play with those things
Now will you call that dating or grin cheesy
Nah... I will call that child abuse.
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Les: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
In my past life, i would have called it fun, but now... I call it sin

1 Like

Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by xyoung: 2:28am On Feb 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
Nah... I will call that child abuse.
How is som1 supposed 2resist a girl who comes to your house and take off her bra??
Mind you, my two hands can't even cover one of her b-oo-bs
I'm sure she is d only one guilty of the sin, I'm free of any guilt
cheesy *dancing kukere* grin
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2013
I hate the idea,i wont support it. Though it works for some,i rather advise they wait and explore a wider option wen they graduate frm ss3 to face the world

1 Like

Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by OCTAVO: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2013
xyoung:
How is som1 supposed 2resist a girl who comes to your house and take off her bra??
Mind you, my two hands can't even cover one of her b-oo-bs
I'm sure she is d only one guilty of the sin, I'm free of any guilt
cheesy *dancing kukere* grin
Yeah you taught her how to do all that.
But wait sef, can't you approach any of your mates?
You are gradually ruining this girl's destiny.
You are supposed to be giving the girl elderly advice, but lust has blind folded you.
Ohun ti waa je ko je'ko gbon (wetin you go chop don make you turn to mumu).
Re: Is Secondary School Dating Ok? by Les: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
chidyhels: I hate the idea,i wont support it. Though it works for some,i rather advise they wait and explore a wider option wen they graduate frm ss3 to face the world
some ppl started exploring/facing the world from birth....

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old / The Importance Of SEX During Pregnancy. / Natural Secrets To Last Longer In Bed During Sex(free Book) - Married Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.