Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (68360 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Fictional Story - Broken By Dharmie Lisa (@dharmielisa) / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by naiko: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
good frictional work!
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by practicalclass: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2013
Surely, God's goodness and love towards HIS PEOPLE cannot be over emphasized. Good story.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Splendblex(f): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wow! This is awesome. God bless you Aunty Serah
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by princesa(f): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
naiko:
good frictional work!
its actually FICTIONAL workwink

@Sarah.......well done!
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
@princesa... Thanks

@splendblex... Amen. Thanks.

@naiko @practicalclass... Thanks

@emma_best2000... Lol... Thanks
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by olekubaby: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2013
licking lips delicacy. i just love the story start to finish. well done sis Sarah.
the angle of christianity was well balanced and touching
I see the story as a guide to the younger ladies and boiz out there to learn from and adjust their life-style.
God bless you hustle sis wink wink wink wink
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Aunty serah, happy birthday to you o, i wish you long life and prosperity
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dear Author,
Did you grant permission to a facebook page (Franklyn Peter) to post the story on his page?
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Reenoj(f): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Happy Birthday my dear birthday mate,hope you are having plenty fun.All the best.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Obinnau(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
yemi2plus2: Dear Author,
Did you grant permission to a facebook page (Franklyn Peter) to post the story on his page?
try to paste the link here. I couldn't find the page even after searching? And try to notify Mynd.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Obinnau: try to paste the link here. I couldn't find the page even after searching? And try to notify Mynd.
https://m.facebook.com/DonfrankoFanPage?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2040971399
I have informed Mynd already
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Shuq29(f): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Reading this piece of work is so inspiring and it is well appreciated. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. It was very educative. Thanx mam
Kissssssssssssssssssssessssssssss
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by avicky(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
And they live happily ever after.
Serah, God bless u real good.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by kingphilip(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2013
Wow twas an interesting write up i pray God gives u da strenght n grace to hold on n hold fast...plz can i get this book in a nearby store cant wait to lay my hands on them
more grease to ur elbow and many more grace to serve as source of strenght and encouragement to many more..continue plz u might not knw hw many lives u av transformed thru dis until u get ur rewards in heaven
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by adebayo201: 6:24am On Aug 31, 2013
Nice 1 i must confess. U av realy tried althou nt ur best bt it is better! *winks*

When shd we be expectng your nxt story *asking* Dnt tel me that u av nt purchase the new tecno phantom phone cos we are tired of dt blackberry palava! *angry*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2013
@All... My Favourite Peeps *winks* Am using my hubby's phone to reply lol. My one year old son has murdered my Blackberry phone.

@adebayo201... Adebayo miiiiiii. Am cooking a new story. It will be posted soonest. *winks*

@kingphillip... Thanks. I sincerely appreciate you.

@avicky... Sweerie thanks *hugs*

@Shuq29... *hugs*

@yemi2plus2... I didn't give anyone the right or permission to post my story on their facebook page or wherever oooooo. This peeps have started again. Pls help me report anyone u see or find. I will check out the page. 'Ole tins' is seriously worrying some pple. Thanks o jare *winks*

@Reenoj... Thankssssss *hugs*

@Damex333... Thanksssss *hugs*

@oleku baby... *hugs*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by adebayo201: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Inform us when the story is 'done'. Lolx
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by MumZ(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Y is it only ur stories being "plagiarised", I guess its cos its sooo on point fild wit lots of lessons 2 b learnt. Waitin patiently 4 ur nxt 1daful story. U shld buy a nokia fone cos of ur boy, 1ce he dismantle it, u couple it back. Blackberry is no go area 4 dis childrn. Pele.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
sadeiyare:
@yemi2plus2... I didn't give anyone the right or permission to post my story on their facebook page or wherever oooooo. This peeps have started again
I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're been truthful about the quoted part. I have more than enough proof that you gave them permission to paste your work. Prove me wrong.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2013
yemi2plus:
I don't mean to be rude, but I think you're been truthful about the quoted part. I have more than enough proof that you gave them permission to paste your work. Prove me wrong.
i dare you to show us your proof.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2013
Damex333: i dare you to show us your proof.
once the author give the go ahead
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
@All... Am using m¥ hubb¥'s phone once again. Happ¥ Sunda¥!

@adeba¥o201... All right. No wahala *winks*

@Mum Z... Thanks *winks* Thinking abt ur suggestion.

@¥emi2plus... I want to see proof. An¥wa¥s, this particular page owner placed m¥ name beside the stor¥. At least, ever¥one knows it is mine not his. So no wahala *winks*

@Damex333... Lol *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
sadeiyare:
@¥emi2plus... I want to see proof. An¥wa¥s, this particular page owner placed m¥ name beside the stor¥. At least, ever¥one knows it is mine not his. So no wahala
I have enough proof but with the last bolded I rest my case.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2013
@¥emi2plus... *sticking out m¥ tongue*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by yemi2plus(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2013
sadeiyare: @¥emi2plus... *sticking out m¥ tongue*
na you sabi
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Wendyphil(f): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice story aunty....waiting patiently 4 d next one!....All d best with u and ur family...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
New stories will be posted soon. I apologize to everyone for vanishing like that. Am back! *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by phatnelly(f): 3:19am On Oct 14, 2015
I have never read a story dat has kept me glued and at d same time impacted me positively. Can't believe I'm awake till 3.17am just for a story. God bless u real good aunty serra. U re indeed a blessing to our generation.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
@phatnelly... God bless you too *hugs* Whenever I write, my desire has always been to impact people positively. Am glad that you were touched.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Olasco973: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
God bless this op. what a vry lovely story.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
@Olasco973... Thanks. God bless you too.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by MerryMe1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / Tales Of Abigail / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.