Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (68377 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Fictional Story - Broken By Dharmie Lisa (@dharmielisa) / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
@all... It's being ages.
I now write stories using a new moniker 'SheWrites'
I had to deactivate my former monikers.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by goldwaters(f): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
SheWrites:
@all... It's being ages.
I now write stories using a new moniker 'SheWrites'
I had to deactivate my former monikers.
Good day, is this @serahiyare?
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldwaters:
Good day, is this @serahiyare?
Yes. I am the one *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by ouzo1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
SheWrites:

Egbon sheWrites hw many names only u the bear??akwe 419??
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by goldwaters(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
SheWrites:

yaaay I've missed you. I've been catching up on your new stories since morning lol. sooo good to have u back on Nairaland. *hugs*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
ouzo1:

Egbon sheWrites hw many names only u the bear??akwe 419??

My current moniker on nairaland.com is SheWrites.

Four years ago my moniker was serahsadeiyare, but I had to deactivate it cos I couldn't access the email I used to register on nairaland (I was living in Ghana that period).

Last year I started using another moniker serahiyare (my real names). But I deactivated the account.

This year, I registered on nairaland as SheWrites.

1 Like

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldwaters:

yaaay I've missed you. I've been catching up on your new stories since morning lol. sooo good to have u back on Nairaland. *hugs*

Oh my darling *hugs* missed you too. It's good to be back on nairaland.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by goldwaters(f): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2016
SheWrites:

Oh my darling *hugs* missed you too. It's good to be back on nairaland.
yes, good too have u back.
you've kept me awake. Happily I've finished all your new stories. Thanks a lot, God bless you. I really enjoyed them all, bff, heartstrings, broken bottle, together forever, torn, winds of fate, *pheeew*. I couldn't keep my phone down till I read aaaallll of them. Thanks. Good night/good morning. lol
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
goldwaters:

yes, good too have u back.
you've kept me awake. Happily I've finished all your new stories. Thanks a lot, God bless you. I really enjoyed them all, bff, heartstrings, broken bottle, together forever, torn, winds of fate, *pheeew*. I couldn't keep my phone down till I read aaaallll of them. Thanks. Good night/good morning. lol

Lol... I am glad you enjoyed yourself *hugs*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Countrygirl(f): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2017
If you really enjoyed this story, get your own copy on okadabooks.com/search?term=as+deep+as+the+sea

Or you can mail me and I will send you a PDF copy of the story after payment iyareserah@gmail.com

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by ferking(m): 1:12am On Jul 14, 2017
I love your work, it has kept me company till now, thank you for ur intelect and your time, thank you dearie
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 6:06am On Jul 14, 2017
ferking:
I love your work, it has kept me company till now, thank you for ur intelect and your time, thank you dearie

* hugs*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Wow ! Am speechless, i never knew you were the owner of this story, till i decided to read the last page. Well done Ma. Your stories are always captivating.

3 Likes

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 11:51am On Apr 16, 2018
chivera018:
Wow ! Am speechless, i never knew you were the owner of this story, till i decided to read the last page. Well done Ma. Your stories are always captivating.

Thank you.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by SheWrites(f): 7:51am On May 24, 2022
You can get the complete episodes of As Deep as the Sea on https://www.bambooks.io

Or https://www.okadabooks.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / Tales Of Abigail / The Corridor of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.