Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kitchen For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen For Sale (1034 Views)

A Mini Flat Kitchen For Rent In Millennium Estate, Gbagada, Lagos / Luxurious and Brand new 3-bedrm Flat with very big L-shaped kitchen For Rent / 3bdrm Duplex,finished With A.c,kitchen For Sale @ Idi-araba Rd,luth.surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen For Sale by waleolu7(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2013
I have a set of kitchen flat packed for sale. I bought it for myself but I am getting rid of it now because I want to change the design. It was designed like 'L' with an island, it comes with a wooden carcass with chipboard gloss white doors. It also comes with a five burner and undermount sink. But the granite worktop is not included cos I had the intention of buying this in Nigeria. I have attached a picture for you to know how it will look like. The ladder cabinets were designed round an American fridge freezer. It will fit a kitchen with a dimesion/size of 5m by 5m

(1) (Reply)

Spanish And Dubai Original Chandelier Lights, Wall Bracket Etc For Sale Doorstep / Carport (sun/rain) Shade Tapulin / A Tastefully Furnished Room And Patlour Self Contained For Letting In Oluyole(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.