Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses (671 Views)

Touching: Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses / Must Read: Touching Story Of Victor Moses / The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses by wyvilleinc: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is the story of a young boy whose parents were
murdered during 2002 riots in Kaduna. He was aged 11 years at the time. His parents, Mr
Austine and Mrs Josephine Moses, were missionaries
until they met their untimely death. The boy left his
house to play football but returned home and
learned painful truth that he would never see his
mother and father again. He was taken to London by his uncle almost
immediately after the incident. While in London, he
began deploying his football skills. Though his parents were murdered, his passion for
football was never killed. He played football for his
school and later for a local Tandrige League club until
Crystal Palace FC approached him. From that point, his
career progressed in leaps and bounds. This player played for England’s under 16, 17, 19
and 21 teams between 2005 and 2010 scoring 11
goals for England during this period. He later moved
to Wigan Athletic and now he plays for Chelsea. This footballer is called VICTOR MOSES. He had a choice not to step into Nigeria again but he
didn’t take that option. When the call to serve his
fatherland came, Moses dumped England and
embraced Nigeria…That is patriotism! Today, we see a Victor Moses bringing joy to every
Nigerian including those who may have inspired his
parent’s death…That is Love! On Sunday, Moses would stand for the National
Anthem and pledge allegiance to a country that
couldn’t defend his parents…That is faith! Moses would deliver the “African Cup of Nations”
trophy to Nigeria not minding what had happened in
the past… That is forgiveness! Moses rose through bitterness and despair to the
limelight of hope and courage. He never gave up on
his country. He persevered… That is purpose! If someone like Victor Moses, despite the bitter past,
never gave up on Nigeria, then why should we!
Re: Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses by thirdi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
I respect you Victor Moses
Re: Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses by victorD3: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Imagine! We would have lost such talents to Mallams.who knows other talent that these shoe menders has wasted.

1 Like

Re: Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses by achinaboy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Victor`s choice,i don`t know if that was the best choice,he know why he did that,felt sorry for his lost,but i love my country,i have lived there,and still going back there,but if i was Victor,i will choose to play for England,does not mean am not pariotic.speaking from my inner soul
Re: Touching And Tear Dropping Story Of Victor Moses by ibromanner(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ Mod, this thread deserve a front page slot. Seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Sunday MBA Goal Made A History / Audi Cup 2013: Bayern Munich Vs Manchester City (WATCH LIVE ONLINE) / Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) The Number One Contact Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.