Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day (8419 Views)

Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude / Warri Refinery Back-up Workers Petition Buhari Over Welfare, Work Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by igbsam(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Lies upon Lies......Deceit here and there.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by confusion247(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2013
This is all propaganda. A visit to ph refinery will make you weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. How can you believe this deceit story when pms is sold at the rate of 120 naira a liter in ph? How can you believe this story when we still have cues in ph? Nigerians have been deceived for so long.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Bambela(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2013
info henry: did you say curb vandalisationnn, the news is all over portharcourt members of JTF were caught on camera by an enviromental right group scoping product from NNPC pipe line in eleme, and military authorities in rivers have refuse to comment because officer who threatend to shot this people claimed oga sent them.
These are people who want to bring GEJ administration down by fire by force.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by justsayemma(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2013
Gone r d days wen u cn jst drive in2 a fillin station in ph,n buy fuel.its imposible 2 buy fuel @ 97 in ph,n most station dnt sell,so I dnt knw hw I can beliv dis news,as fa as m concerned,dis news is arrant nonsense,n jst campaigne ploy.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2013
As far as the issue of refineries is concerned, I'm not impressed. Only privatisation of the refineries will impress me.

Govt should start the process of privatising those refineries just like they'r privatising PHCN successor companies.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2013
9JA'S PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED BY MAN.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by omniexpress: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Nigerians shine your eye
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by CROWE: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2013
al-qaeda:
9JA'S PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED BY MAN.

We would ask that you keep that to yourself and allow us to keep trying despite that opinion of yours. Thankyou

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by 2sexy(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2013
bory09: you just dey waste ur time with all this referral programme website they no dey pay. Na foolish survey dem go use bombard u
grin grin the guy na learner... he never know wetin dey internet!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by ballabriggs: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Na so, election done dey reach, refinery done dey work again. Another Zona magic.

Was Warri refinery not said to be producing before Jona's rigged 2011 election? What happened after the election, we begin talk subsidy, no subsidy again.

It is a fraudulent government and so expect lies and deceits to show they are working. A government that still talks 'megawatts', gigawatts story on electricity even with the trillions spent is a fraud.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by cheko(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2013
hw can we hv 7 millions liters and P.H, thr is no fuel at the filling stations in Port Harcourt. fuel scarcity is looming thr. Diezani and co pls posterity in watching o!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
info henry: did you say curb vandalisationnn, the news is all over portharcourt members of JTF were caught on camera by an enviromental right group scoping product from NNPC pipe line in eleme, and military authorities in rivers have refuse to comment because officer who threatend to shot this people claimed oga sent them. Government alone can stop pipe line vandalization because they are the vandals.
Hmmm... I was wondering why safeguarding 7 km of pipeline is such a problem when it can be done overnight.He is saying breaching the pipelines is a problem but saying nothing to put a stop to it besides hoping the people will stop. Can it be that he hmmmm....that he is hmmm....producing with the right hand and taking back with the left?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Symphony007: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
kimakazee: Lies,lies & more lies, again & again lies,lies , lies bring me more lies lies lies can i have more lies lies lies
of course your entire life, existence, belief, your going out and coming in is a big fat lie!!!!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Symphony007: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
Charles.nerd:
Lies..and there's still scarcity in port-harcourt and environs.
there is no such thing!! Take your car to any NNPC mega station, be in in town or eneka, rumuokoro area and you'll find fuel. There is fuel at mobile station at waterlines, total on aba road, all fuel stations on the court road/station road strech!! People should just stop lying to undermine good news!!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Symphony007: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
otokx: but there are still petrol queues in Port Harcourt coupled with NEPA blackouts.
lair!! Lair pants on fire!! What part of port harcourt do you stay where you're experiencing blackouts? I guess in your own parrell port harcourt universe there is no light but in the real port harcourt except for the eneka area where power is being worked on, everywhere else is experiencing significant power improvement..from GRA to abuloma to town and borokiri!!

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by tawa89(f): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
confusion247: This is all propaganda. A visit to ph refinery will make you weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. How can you believe this deceit story when pms is sold at the rate of 120 naira a liter in ph? How can you believe this story when we still have cues in ph? Nigerians have been deceived for so long.
stop saying what you don't know bro. I saw the work start in Area 2, which has being down for more than 7yrs. When the new MD was appointed ,I overhead him say that Area 2 will come back by January when he was on familiarization tour.I saw them rip apart the whole Area 2 when I went there last december, like I said earlier was sceptical till I saw the pace of the work being done. As of yesterday I saw gas being flared in area 2 meaning it is nw working after 7yrs and that was before I saw this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by otokx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: lair!! Lair pants on fire!! What part of port harcourt do you stay where you're experiencing blackouts? I guess in your own parrell port harcourt universe there is no light but in the real port harcourt except for the eneka area where power is being worked on, everywhere else is experiencing significant power improvement..from GRA to abuloma to town and borokiri!!
i stay at the university of port harcourt, you can come and find out. Even with the hosting of secondary students from all over Nigeria, they saw the darkness.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Symphony007: there is no such thing!! Take your car to any NNPC mega station, be in in town or eneka, rumuokoro area and you'll find fuel. There is fuel at mobile station at waterlines, total on aba road, all fuel stations on the court road/station road strech!! People should just stop lying to undermine good news!!
we also have 2 petrol stations inside campus 1 of which is conoil and 2 around being total and ap - you may wish to drive down and buy petrol.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by cash22(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
will it bring fuel and kerosene back to 50naira per liter?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Can someone out in PortHarcourt go to the refinery and get us information to verify this story? These people and there abracadabra don tire person. When exactly did NNPC start working on restoring the refinery when the same NNPC confessed after hoodwinking Nigerians for months, that it was infact not looking into spending money anymore on the refineries?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
confusion247: This is all propaganda. A visit to ph refinery will make you weep for Nigeria and Nigerians. How can you believe this deceit story when pms is sold at the rate of 120 naira a liter in ph? How can you believe this story when we still have cues in ph? Nigerians have been deceived for so long.

Please get us pictures abeg. These there wooroo-wooroo don tire person. Last October/November the ministry of petroleum finally confessed that the refineries were just too much for the government to attempt. Now we dey here again say dem don repair them. We need people to expose all these liars for pete's sake.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kobojunkie: Can someone out in PortHarcourt go to the refinery and get us information to verify this story? These people and there abracadabra don tire person. When exactly did NNPC start working on restoring the refinery when the same NNPC confessed after hoodwinking Nigerians for months, that it was infact not looking into spending money anymore on the refineries?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Distributes 202 Cars To Youths / Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days / Atiku Berates Tinubu For "Hypocritical Criticism Of APC"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.