Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Visiting Dubai This Month - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Dubai This Month (1185 Views)

Travel To Dubai This December / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visiting Dubai This Month by justi4jesu(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Am travelling to Dubai for the first time...Anyone in Dubai? Just Curious! Would love to meet someone dat is actually conversant with the environs! Won't be a bad idea though!
Re: Visiting Dubai This Month by shagry1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
justi4jesu: Am travelling to Dubai for the first time...Anyone in Dubai? Just Curious! Would love to meet someone dat is actually conversant with the environs! Won't be a bad idea though!

Please wen u are coming please don't forget to bring me pando yam and Garri oohh!!!!
Re: Visiting Dubai This Month by justi4jesu(f): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
shagry1:

Please wen u are coming please don't forget to bring me pando yam and Garri oohh!!!!

I guess you are over there, what quantity would you want?
Re: Visiting Dubai This Month by justwise(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2013

(1)

For The First Time, He Wnts To Use A Flight. Any Advice? / Estonia Advice / Which Foreign Language Would You Love To Learn???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.