Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State (17131 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2013
Kidnap suspect’s father burnt alive by youths

BY CHIDI NKWOPARA, Owerri
The father of Udoka Ibe, who openly confessed his involvement in the gruesome murder of Imo State Deputy Governor’s Director of Protocol, Mr. Laz Anyanwu, was yesterday burnt alive by irate Amaimo youths.

Saturday Vanguard investigations revealed that scores of angry youths from Amaimo in Ikeduru Local Government Area of the state went on rampage, burning and destroying properties belonging to the Ibe family.

The suspect’s father, whose name could not immediately be ascertained, was bundled into a bus allegedly belonging to a member of the family and set ablaze.

It was also gathered that youths from Umuololo, Obodo Amaimo initiated the protest march soon after they heard the news from the local radio stations and were later joined by their colleagues from Amaobu, Obodo Amaimo, the native home of the suspect, Udoka Ibe.

The protesting villagers cursed and sang war songs denigrating members of Ibe family, even as they maintained that anybody that brazenly takes another person’s life should not be allowed to walk the streets.

The bus was still smouldering when Saturday Vanguard  left the scene at about 2.30pm yesterday.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Vitalis Onugu,  confirmed the story but pleaded that he should be given more time to get details.

He however said that some policemen have been drafted to the area to keep the peace and appealed to the youths to sheath their swords

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/kidnap-suspects-father-burnt-alive-by-youths/
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Barbaric...

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before this ibo mod ban me.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by seanet01: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2013
Just passing by.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by olaezebala: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2013
Savage

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by pboiskinpy(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Hehhehehe...too badt
#i feel like crying!!!

#sobbing and passing
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2013
I know who they learnt it from!!!

Yes!!! It's Peter Obi...

He demolishes the houses of SUSPECTED kidnappers. Now the youths have taken the act of JUNGLE JUSTICE a step further..

SMH... undecided

WTF!!!!.... I'm on F.P. Once again...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by dominique(f): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2013
So the father has to pay for his son's crime. Smh @ jungle justice in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by gen2briz(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Tolexander: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Read in the bible that the sin of the father will be visited on the son. But are these people trying to be antibiblical or what? Visiting the sin of the son on the father.
Not withstanding, irrespective of the crime i neva expected the father to be burnt cos every family has its own black sheep.
The act is babaric!

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/kidnap-suspects-father-burnt-alive-by-youths/
Hmmm nawa o! Such crime shuld nt go unpunishd! RIP to d man
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by cheks22(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Nawaoh!
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by eagleeye2: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
WTF in this 1st century.... I weep for my country.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2013
And then on Sunday, those iddiots will go to Church and then pray to their God. I am unfortunately becoming indifferent and desensitized to these tragic stories.

12th to comment. I give all the glory to Obatala in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by strangest(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2013
Well, well, welll... what can I say... out of words...
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2013
If I talk na,them go scream tribalism.

Kwenzu kwenu. . . .
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by adexsimply(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2013
quite....
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun: And then on Sunday, those iddiots will go to Church and then pray to their God. I am unfortunately becoming indifferent and desensitized to these tragic stories.

You dey craze grin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2013
Jungle Justice.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by jeffizy(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2013
dominique: So the father has to pay for his son's crime. Smh @ jungle justice in this country.
in the east u mean.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by DonHummer(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2013
pesn go suffer born pikin , raise am, still com die for am again....
na poverty nd frustration dey worry dos villagers ,, how are they now better off than the man's killer.....

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by slimming: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Bad judgement
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by 9icest: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Kwenzu kwenu. . . .

Bluetooth, as much as I respect you, you need to stop stereotyping every Ibo. Ive met some of the wonderful people from the SE, and Ive met some of the worst from my Yoruba tribe. Kidnapping, oil-bunkering, bokoharam, are the results of failed systems. The SE as well as every region within the country has been exposed to regimes that have destroyed our moral consciousness. Its just that, some regions are more exposed to it than some. And hey, you didnt tell God to create you a Nigerian. There is a reason we find ourself here. Seek solution, not disruption my friend. Bia!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!

20 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by DJDOLA(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2013
I THOUT PEOPLE HAVE LEARN FROM ALUU
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Artistree: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Their grouse is dat any1 dat brazenly takes another's life should not be spared, right? What did dey just do? Is it not tantamount to brazenly taking a life? Btw, what right has a man 2die 4his son's alleged crimes? It's disheartening d way things go sometimes but I've developed thick skin 4bad news. Anyway, God's Kingdom is just around d corner...waiting patiently.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Beync(f): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2013
jeffizy:
in the east u mean.
sharrtap!
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
9icest:

Bluetooth, as much as I respect you, you need to stop stereotyping every Ibo. Ive met some of the wonderful people from the SE, and Ive met some of the worst from my Yoruba tribe. Kidnapping, oil-bunkering, bokoharam, are the results of failed systems. The SE as well as every region within the country has been exposed to regimes that have destroyed our moral consciousness. Its just that, some regions are more exposed to it than some. And hey, you didnt tell God to create you a Nigerian. There is a reason we find ourself here. Seek solution, not disruption my friend. Bia!

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng

Damnit. . . . This is not stereotyping but the simple fact.I no hate ibos o.

grin one naijriya as aboki go talk.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You dey craze grin

My brother, na so we see am o. Ever since I stopped taking my medication, I no fit tell the difference between Uncle Jesus and Brother Obatala anymore.
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by adexsimply(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
9icest:

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
i think its getting pretty much from that side..
Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Artistree: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Kwenzu kwenu. . . .

Nor be all thread u open u suppose comment, ok?
Your posts send chills down my spine cos d level of ur innate traits u display is worrisome.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2013
RIP to Mr. Laz Anyanwu. He was somebody's father, too.

He that sows the wind should be ready to reap the whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2013
pro01:
He that sows the wind should be ready to reap the whirlwind.

Meaning the father got what he deserved.... Right??

you're pathetic!!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State by GARRIx7(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My brother, na so we see am o. Ever since I stopped taking my medication, I no fit tell the difference between Uncle Jesus and Brother Obatala anymore.

omo_to_dun:

Weyrey ni bobo yi sha... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Kwara Monarch, Oba Segun Aremu-Cole, Abduct Wife, Two Others / Couple Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Trader In Osun / 2 Kidnappers Arrested For Luring Kids With N50 And Selling Them For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.