Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (656622 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ ogakpatakpata
Do you do anything aside from coming here to give info and going to work?
Anyway I'm looking @ coming first week in Jan and I know if I book early, the etihad ticket would be cheaper, my question is if I get the 1month extendable say by next week when will it start counting as I intend to travel first week in Jan.
Thanks bruv
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
I'm laughing at the last post directed at u. Do u 'see' what I think I'm 'seeing'? cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
amos adamu: @ ogakpatakpata
Do you do anything aside from coming here to give info and going to work?
Anyway I'm looking @ coming first week in Jan and I know if I book early, the etihad ticket would be cheaper, my question is if I get the 1month extendable say by next week when will it start counting as I intend to travel first week in Jan.
Thanks bruv

1. Your question is really funny, let me answer you with all humility, yes,my hands are really full with activities both official & private, l sometimes go to bed by 2am here in the UAE, l work & do business here in the UAE and also have a private business in Nigeria, so l am always online monitoring , communicating and managing my business both here in the UAE and in Nigeria, l also have time for fun, relaxation & dinners with friends and colleagues,l am a very busy person, it is all about proper time management, prioritizing my schedules & absolute discipline.

2. Once you secure the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa, it starts counting on arrival in the UAE. Thanks for your kind comments, will be expecting your arrival. Cheers

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
I'm laughing at the last post directed at u. Do u 'see' what I think I'm 'seeing'? cheesy

l dont understand what you mean . Can you explain.. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
@ogakpatakpata
Tnx for your reply, will get the visa next week b dat, Lagos will be jam packed from firstweek in dec.
I can assure u of enough plantain and banana when I dey come.
Na hall of fame award nite we go do be dat. grin
@Dr Dre your own funny kwesion still dey come oo, as u dey laff wit ur milk teeth. Lol
Tnx so much bro. God bless u real good
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
amos adamu: @ogakpatakpata
Tnx for your reply, will get the visa next week b dat, Lagos will be jam packed from firstweek in dec.
I can assure u of enough plantain and banana when I dey come.
Na hall of fame award nite we go do be dat. grin
Tnx so much bro. God bless u real good

hahahahahaha................ my pleasure, please put 1 johnny walker and red wine when coming so l can share with all the chiefs in the palace, especially henrimoto, he loves red wine and bush meat. grin cheesy grin.

@Dr.Dre........l will keep 2glasses of Johnny walker for you to sip to keep you warm when you visit me in the desert, dont be scared you wont be intoxicated. grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nodawa(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
finecheek12: @igwe yes ooo,powerful come back
powerful what?
okay ooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys! You have been talking about booking of ticket ahead for cheaper rate... What is the best time margine I leave between booking and flying/taking off? I mean, do I need to wait for atleast for a week after booking for ticket in order to getting the discount benefit?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
ogakpatakpata:
l dont understand what you mean . Can you explain.. grin cheesy grin
I was referring to this Do you do anything aside from coming here to give info and going to work?
Johnny Walker for who? Not me o. The name alone is enough to put me off. Finish drinking and start walking back to Doha from U.A.E desert huh?

@ Amos Adamu
lol... Oga, u know from ur name alone, u have many questions to answer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
@Ogapaktapakta...u shared an etihad contact here today and I called...they were r really helpful...thanks a lot...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Can I scan the application form and send...or do I go in person to submit,am asking cos there is a place I need to sign
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Also I need to attach a letter from my bank concerning my financial capacity but its a relatively new account so the bank cannot issue me a reference letter... wil my bank: statement do?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2013
I love this thread..one people , best informations,@ogakpatakpa*make I no bite my tongue calling ur name...* Dr dre *na film u de art or Asian rapper* just or justi *correct me* and every person's here that have benefited from this honorably thread

This place is so wonderful....good information is d best tool to success..I NEED EVERYONE WITH TESTIMONIES giv them and others that I didn't list their names a big thanks...

MAKE UNA CONTINUE D GOOD WORK
U guys too much...nothin do u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2013
ken1982: Can I scan the application form and send...or do I go in person to submit,am asking cos there is a place I need to sign

Yes you can scan the application after signing and send it to them but I would advice you to go in person with the application incase there are other requirements or any other informations you intend to know would be provided to you.

Your bank statement is fine with them except stated otherwise or if they insist on the reference letter. But normally your bank statement alone will do the deal.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:05am On Nov 26, 2013
hugochris: I love this thread..one people , best informations,@ogakpatakpa*make I no bite my tongue calling ur name...* Dr dre *na film u de art or Asian rapper* just or justi *correct me* and every person's here that have benefited from this honorably thread

This place is so wonderful....good information is d best tool to success..I NEED EVERYONE WITH TESTIMONIES giv them and others that I didn't list their names a big thanks...

@hugochris Yes knowledge is power and everyone on the thread tries by providing any needful information so intending travellers won't fall prey to scammers or fraudsters by paying huge sum of money all in the name of securing visa and employment for them.

Thanks once again for your kind words and encouragement.

It is justi

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 4:39am On Nov 26, 2013
perhaps i've been on this forum since 2007 as a guest but dis tread actually made me registered 2day thumb up for all d Oga's in d house i dont wanna start mentioning names but d oga's know themselves actually d prob i'm facing here is job o if anybody could help me wit that i would b forever greatful....thanks in anticipation @Ogapaktapakta@justi4jesu i sight u guyz clap for una self welldone..lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Larminess: perhaps i've been on this forum since 2007 as a guest but dis tread actually made me registered 2day thumb up for all d Oga's in d house i dont wanna start mentioning names but d oga's know themselves actually d prob i'm facing here is job o if anybody could help me wit that i would b forever greatful....thanks in anticipation @Ogapaktapakta@justi4jesu i sight u guyz clap for una self welldone..lol

Lol...so you have been hiding in the closet as a guest, good to know you are now a registered member of the forum and a +plus to nairaland.com, I just suggested not long ago that if you are a job seeker, try and search backwards you would see some sites posted on the thread so that you can be applying online and at the same time keeping you ears and asking people around you for walkin interviews, always ask people around and network well, you could be surprise with the job informations you would get from them. Keep applying on dubizzle.com mostly and dont only be applying, place an advert and you would get calls from recruiters that are interested in you. Just register on the site and activate your dubai number with 2dirhams and yalla you can post as many ads as possible. Try not to relent because I know its tiresome most times but if you want to achieve something and not going back to nigeria empty handed then you have to keep trying.

Goodluck on your search.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2013
dammy1985: Hi guys! You have been talking about booking of ticket ahead for cheaper rate... What is the best time margine I leave between booking and flying/taking off? I mean, do I need to wait for atleast for a week after booking for ticket in order to getting the discount benefit?

You can always book either 1, 2, 3 or even 4weeks to your departure, find out from your airline of choice and they will tell you the best way to go around it, booking ahead of your departure will always give you considerable discount.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Dr. Dre:

I was referring to this Do you do anything aside from coming here to give info and going to work?
Johnny Walker for who? Not me o. The name alone is enough to put me off. Finish drinking and start walking back to Doha from U.A.E desert huh?

@ Amos Adamu
lol... Oga, u know from ur name alone, u have many questions to answer. cheesy

Okay; l have answered the guy, coming here alone to respond to questions is already a big work on it's own......it all depends on proper management of time......despite my tight schedule, l still have time to respond to questions, beside, why are you scared of Johnny walker , it is a nice blend of refined spirit, once you take a sip it makes you active, so dont turn down my offer, l have 2bottles waiting for you. grin cheesy grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 26, 2013
ken1982: @Ogapaktapakta...u shared an etihad contact here today and I called...they were r really helpful...thanks a lot...

Good to hear that.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2013
ken1982: Can I scan the application form and send...or do I go in person to submit,am asking cos there is a place I need to sign

In addition to what has been suggested, lt is better you go in person, one-on-one contact with them is better.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2013
Larminess: perhaps i've been on this forum since 2007 as a guest but dis tread actually made me registered 2day thumb up for all d Oga's in d house i dont wanna start mentioning names but d oga's know themselves actually d prob i'm facing here is job o if anybody could help me wit that i would b forever greatful....thanks in anticipation @Ogapaktapakta@justi4jesu i sight u guyz clap for una self welldone..lol

You are welcome; l will also add that you do proper networking with Nigerians and other nationalities, the job situation now in the UAE is becoming very very critical, but, that does not mean it is impossible to get an offer, be hopeful and do the needful. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 26, 2013
hugochris: I love this thread..one people , best informations,@ogakpatakpa*make I no bite my tongue calling ur name...* Dr dre *na film u de art or Asian rapper* just or justi *correct me* and every person's here that have benefited from this honorably thread

Well said my brother, good and applied informations is the antidote to failure, thanks for your kind words.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2013
wanna suggest that we nairalander(forumite) should av a base or a meeting place here so that we could rob minds 2geda n we could differentiate ourselves from fake nigerians that took duping as a proffession n help more innocent nigerians. Coz i jst used only 5days n i've met lot of fake nigerians #jstsuggestion
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Larminess: wanna suggest that we nairalander(forumite) should av a base or a meeting place here so that we could rob minds 2geda n we could differentiate ourselves from fake nigerians that took duping as a proffession n help more innocent nigerians. Coz i jst used only 5days n i've met lot of fake nigerians #jstsuggestion

Well said, if you read backwards on this thread or alternatively click on my past post , l suggested same few weeks ago, and l hope we can all come together and form a formidable network base, l have met so many sincere and honest Nigerians here, well, l also know we have the good,bad and ugly,but, l have personally met some nice people around and l hope we can come together and network properly, that is the advantage the Indians, filipinas and other ethnic nationalities have over us.

Nigerians seem to work in isolation here and that is really not too good.That is one of the reasons you see the Indians calling the shot all over the UAE, they are very good at looking after their own, that does not mean they are not corrupt,but, they do have a formidable network base.

l was shocked when my HR revealed to me all the secret regarding recruitment here in the UAE, they have a powerful Hindi association comprising all HR's and Operation Managers across the 7emirates in the UAE, and once there is a vacant position they spread the information amongst themselves, although, you might see adverts and walk-in-interviews, but, before the real day of recruitment, they have pre- selected their candidate, so on the day of the recruitment, they position somebody within the building to collect brown envelops and they leave the remaining slot for others, and the slot left behind are mainly low payed jobs.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Larminess: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2013
yea lets start that ASAP n wen is ur leisure coz i would like 2 meet you n perhaps more forumites so dat we could get it done ASAP
ogakpatakpata: .

Well said, if you read backwards on this thread or alternatively click on my past post , l suggested same few weeks ago, and l hope we can all come together and form a formidable network base, l have met so many sincere and honest Nigerians here, well, l also know we have the good,bad and ugly,but, l have personally met some nice people around and l hope we can come together and network properly, that is the advantage the Indians, filipinas and other ethnic nationalities have over us.

Nigerians seem to work in isolation here and that is really not too good.That is one of the reasons you see the Indians calling the shot all over the UAE, they are very good at looking after their own, that does not mean they are not corrupt,but, they do have a formidable network base.

l was shocked when my HR revealed to me all the secret regarding recruitment here in the UAE, they have a powerful Hindi association comprising all HR's and Operation Managers across the 7emirates in the UAE, and once there is a vacant position they spread the information amongst themselves, although, you might see adverts and walk-in-interviews, but, before the real day of recruitment, they have pre- selected their candidate, so on the day of the recruitment, they position somebody within the building to collect brown envelops and they leave the remaining slot for others, and the slot left behind are mainly low payed jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2013
@Honourable nodawa............thanks for your call today, l will definitely make out time to meet you this week, it is a promise l will keep my word, l shall call you prior to our meeting. Cheers my brother.

@Honourable larminess............l will be meeting nodawa this week, l guess l can also meet you as well, click on my signature profile and give me a call so l can schedule a meeting with you.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2013
justi4jesu:

Yes you can scan the application after signing and send it to them but I would advice you to go in person with the application incase there are other requirements or any other informations you intend to know would be provided to you.

Your bank statement is fine with them except stated otherwise or if they insist on the reference letter. But normally your bank statement alone will do the deal.

At. Justi...thank you...at ogapaktapakta. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2013
Ha...meeting plus jhonnie walker hmm.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2013
@ken1982............. ...........not really,but, it cannot be ruled out cheesy grin cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2013
@larminess.............thanks for your call, l will also keep my word with you, it is a promise, l will see you this week as discussed over the phone, l am so glad the dream and vision l had for so long is gradually becoming a reality....."" YES WE CAN "" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

1. Your question is really funny, let me answer you with all humility, yes,my hands are really full with activities both official & private, l sometimes go to bed by 2am here in the UAE, l work & do business here in the UAE and also have a private business in Nigeria, so l am always online monitoring , communicating and managing my business both here in the UAE and in Nigeria, l also have time for fun, relaxation & dinners with friends and colleagues,l am a very busy person, it is all about proper time management, prioritizing my schedules & absolute discipline.

2. Once you secure the 1month extendable tourist/visit visa, it starts counting on arrival in the UAE. Thanks for your kind comments, will be expecting your arrival. Cheers

Wow! You are so humble and God-fearing ! Sir , I so much respect you and I pray that God won't withdraw the " humility" and " wisdom" that he gave you .. You ain't a " boss" but you are a " Leader" . God bless you .. You shall soon lead NIGERIA to the promise land

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.