Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657333 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

l dont understand what you mean . Can you explain.. grin cheesy grin

@ Ogakpatakpata: I bet you do , and if you don't , the " Amos Adamu" sounds rude and even his question / word seems odd , but thank God you have God wisdom and that's the greatest of all ..( it was the topic I discussed in church last Sunday " Wisdom of God).. Not everyone have it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2013
bigm101:

Wow! You are so humble and God-fearing ! Sir , I so much respect you and I pray that God won't withdraw the " humility" and " wisdom" that he gave you .. You ain't a " boss" but you are a " Leader" . God bless you .. You shall soon lead NIGERIA to the promise land

Thanks; you are always welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

l think you will be fine, relax, l can imagine how anxious you are, besides, if you arrive and l find you very gentle, l might invite you to the desert for dinner in the palace with other chiefs and members of the kingdom, but, there wont be booze or whiskey for you and you must promise you wont trespass to see all the queens in the palace, once l get that commitment from you here, then l will invite you for dinner. What do you think? grin grin grin

Wow! Oh my God ! Sir , to be honest with you , " the words of God i meditate on" and your words of encouragement lifts my spirit high and I so much believe and feel at ease.
Yes of course , I'm anxious ( smiles) , but i will be fine like you said.. Thank you ... Hmmmm, what a great privilege would it be for me to meet with the King in the palace and all other chiefs.. I swear to God , I would be so happy and glad .. You can always trust me .. I'm good and cool ( not boasting ).. I won't trespass with the queens and princess .. About the booze ( juice is okay for me ..smiles )... I'm planning on first week of December .. But, will keep you updated .. Good morning bro , how was your night ? Enjoy your day ( Shalom)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2013
bigm101:

Wow! Oh my God ! Sir , to be honest with you , " the words of God i meditate on" and your words of encouragement lifts my spirit high and I so much believe and feel at ease.
Yes of course , I'm anxious ( smiles) , but i will be fine like you said.. Thank you ... Hmmmm, what a great privilege would it be for me to meet with the King in the palace and all other chiefs.. I swear to God , I would be so happy and glad .. You can always trust me .. I'm good and cool ( not boasting ).. I won't trespass with the queens and princess .. About the booze ( juice is okay for me ..smiles )... I'm planning on first week of December .. But, will keep you updated .. Good morning bro , how was your night ? Enjoy your day ( Shalom)

Hmmm........... my night was fine,peaceful and l am doing absolutely fantastic,l can see and feel that you are a gentle man to the core, so l take it as a pledge from you, so l will meet you, try and give me a call like 2days before your arrival, so l can re-schedule my appointment to meet you, it is a promise, l will meet you,l believe you will succeed, l believe there is nothing impossible to him that believes in his MAKER/CREATOR.

l believe your purpose, dreams and plans for coming to the UAE will be brought to fruition by your maker, believe in yourself as you have always done, arrive with a positive mindset plus all we have suggested here and the sky will be your stepping stone, we just have to build a solid network here in the UAE....l am glad we are already becoming a large family of visionary leaders who can effect a positive change amongst the comity of nations,"" YES WE CAN "" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amosadamu: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
@bigm101, @ogak
I'm sorry if I sounded rude, I never meant to offend you, but I just marvel at how he answers every question. Its wonderful, if u ask a question that has been answered 50 times, he would still answer you.
I went through the thread from page 1 to 178, and I asked what OgaK would look like in real life, I'v met nice people but this guy is like an angel.
I just imagined how selfless the guy is, that is why I asked if he does any other thing, cos of course being in Dubai means he went thr to work and he still has time to answer our questions.
The guy is an Angel, trust me I'm not flattering him..
If you see what agents do to people you'll know what I mean..
Keep on the good work bro..

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2013
men i support Amos adamu he is write, somtime i wonder how ogapaktapata answer question he is nairanland God sent, he answer evry question gently, calmly,openly, and easily, oga is a wizzard. I pray God lift u high in uae to own a company and start a new life 4 ur fellow naija man. Respect and God bless oga

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2013
if dat person criticising amos adamu know what agent did to me u will know what he is talking about, men agent deal with me very well. What pains me is dat d guy even make d country ban me for forge document. Every advice here as help me alot.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by hugochris: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks everyone for appreciating our only oga...he is indeed a blessing to humanity..
We need people like him always..
@ogakpatakpa may d almighty God bless u abundantly for ur selflessness in this forum

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2013
@bigm101

@amos adamu

@namqul

@hugo chris

@ all

l am humbled, speechless at all your comments, goodwill, prayers and support to me, it is not really about me alone, l extend same to every other contributors in this forum, l am not an angel.. : grin.lol, l am human, with my short comings, mistakes and flaws, l will continue to be a servant of this honourable house, despite my busy schedules, l will avail myself the opportunity to meet as many forumites as l can and offer my support, help, counsel and assistance , l have met so many already, smart and wonderful people that cut across different ethnic groups, creed and religion in the UAE. Once again, l sincerely appreciate you all. Thanks a bunch.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bigm101(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

Hmmm........... my night was fine,peaceful and l am doing absolutely fantastic,l can see and feel that you are a gentle man to the core, so l take it as a pledge from you, so l will meet you, try and give me a call like 2days before your arrival, so l can re-schedule my appointment to meet you, it is a promise, l will meet you,l believe you will succeed, l believe there is nothing impossible to him that believes in his MAKER/CREATOR.

l believe your purpose, dreams and plans for coming to the UAE will be brought to fruition by your maker, believe in yourself as you have always done, arrive with a positive mindset plus all we have suggested here and the sky will be your stepping stone, we just have to build a solid network here in the UAE....l am glad we are already becoming a large family of visionary leaders who can effect a positive change amongst the comity of nations,"" YES WE CAN "" cheesy cheesy

Amen , Amen and Amen in Jesus name .. Thank you .. Sure , I will update you and I can't wait (smiles)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yemterry(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls my agent told me he applied my visa 2ru a company that they ask him to book ticket and dey will confirm my visa can dis be real just don't know ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemterry: Pls my agent told me he applied my visa 2ru a company that they ask him to book ticket and dey will confirm my visa can dis be real just don't know ooooo

That sound strange to me, you ought to get the visa , then you can now go and purchase your ticket, besides, which airline is your agent using?.........and if he is not using an airline, which company is he using?..........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemterry: Pls my agent told me he applied my visa 2ru a company that they ask him to book ticket and dey will confirm my visa can dis be real just don't know ooooo

The company wouldnt mind whether you book your ticket or not, its only if you are dealing directly with either Etihad or Emirates, then you have to book your ticket and fly with them.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ASPchris(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi house, i want to thank everybody that have contributed positively to this forum, mainly from the beginning. I know i have done wrong to this house for not have contributed my little knowledge about Qatar, after i have landed and secured a good job here in Qatar with the help of this forum. Although, been too busy really cause the problem, but now i will be trying my best to contribute the little i know about Qatar.
@ Ogakpatakpata, Justwise and Others, i am proud of you people, thanks for your service to humanity.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
ASPchris: Hi house, i want to thank everybody that have contributed positively to this forum, mainly from the beginning. I know i have done wrong to this house for not have contributed my little knowledge about Qatar, after i have landed and secured a good job here in Qatar with the help of this forum. Although, been too busy really cause the problem, but now i will be trying my best to contribute the little i know about Qatar.
@ Ogakpatakpata, Justwise and Others, i am proud of you people, thanks for your service to humanity.

Congrats; no wonder l haven't heard from you for quite a while, l am glad you arrived safely and you are working,do always chip in your suggestions about the general living conditions in Qatar, more especially for the benefit of those intending to migrate to Doha, wishing you all the best in Doha. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
ASPchris: Hi house, i want to thank everybody that have contributed positively to this forum, mainly from the beginning. I know i have done wrong to this house for not have contributed my little knowledge about Qatar, after i have landed and secured a good job here in Qatar with the help of this forum. Although, been too busy really cause the problem, but now i will be trying my best to contribute the little i know about Qatar.

Good to hear from you. And congratulations in your secured job..Your contributions will be much appreciated if shared for other people to learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yemterry(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
He told me its Etihad airline can dey ask him to book ticket b4 visa confirmation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
yemterry: He told me its Etihad airline can dey ask him to book ticket b4 visa confirmation.

Yes they can. I know someone that had similar issue too. After the ticket has been booked and scanned to your agent then the visa will be released.

There is no harm in booking your ticket as long as no money is exchanging hands. You would be the one to purchase your ticket so do the needed and get your visa released asap as long as you are sure of your travel date.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=yemterry]He told me its Etihad airline can dey ask him to book ticket b4 visa confirmation.

Sometimes they do, but, not in all cases, l arrived with Etihad airlines, l had my visa in my hands, and when l was due to travel l went and purchase my ticket and that was it, although, it is part of the requirements,but, if he knows how to go about it, it is not mandatory he purchases the ticket before the visa is issued.

Furthermore , there is a difference between making seat reservation and paying for the ticket, sometimes Etihad staff can make a ticket/seat reservation for the visa to be approved without immediate payment by the client, once the application is sent to the UAE and received, they can cancel the seat reservation and allow you to pick another preferred date of departure,but, meanwhile the visa has been issued/approved.

Notice: be very careful and cautious at this stage of your trip, l dont know your agent, he might be sincere, but, this is how many of this so called agent begin with manipulation to extort or get more cash from people, tell him to meet Etihad staff to make a seat reservation for you so that your visa can be released to you, once the visa is released to you, you can then choose your new date of departure & purchase your ticket yourself. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
My ogas una too much jare. Keep the good work going & God will continue to shower His blessing upon u. I ought to have joined u guys but am yet to recover my money from a dope. What are the chances of getting jobs during the festive period? Won't the companies close for xmas break? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
dammy1985: My ogas una too much jare. Keep the good work going & God will continue to shower His blessing upon u. I ought to have joined u guys but am yet to recover my money from a dope. What are the chances of getting jobs during the festive period? Won't the companies close for xmas break? Thanks

Well you have chosen the right thing to do because it is better to be well prepared before coming down here because of the expenses you would incur even if you intend to be prudent in your spending.

Your chances of securing a job is same as any other season or time because your favour doesnt have a season. It could come anytime so it is just for you to be well prepared financially so you can sustain yourself during your job hunt.

Most HR Managers and Top managements tend to travel out during the xmas period then return by january period or thereabout but it doesnt stop or change anything, you just have to come down and give it a shot because there is no perfect time to come in search for a job.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
namqul: men i support Amos adamu he is write, somtime i wonder how ogapaktapata answer question he is nairanland God sent, he answer evry question gently, calmly,openly, and easily, oga is a wizzard. I pray God lift u high in uae to own a company and start a new life 4 ur fellow naija man. Respect and God bless oga
good evening every bory. how has the day been? @namqul.. ma guy, how you dey ? you want to turn the igweee into a WIZARD abi ? what wrong has he done ? didnt you see when amos adamu turned him to an ANGEL ? .... lolz @dr. dre, how would the igweee look like in real life ? (a) obasanjo. (b) jonathan. (c) dangote.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
hugochris: Thanks everyone for appreciating our only oga...he is indeed a blessing to humanity..
We need people like him always..
@ogakpatakpa may d almighty God bless u abundantly for ur selflessness in this forum
Amen o...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
dammy1985: My ogas una too much jare. Keep the good work going & God will continue to shower His blessing upon u. I ought to have joined u guys but am yet to recover my money from a dope. What are the chances of getting jobs during the festive period? Won't the companies close for xmas break? Thanks

Most companies will still be operating during the Christmas and new year holiday, but, try and really prepare very very well, things have changed big time in the UAE, especially the issue of securing jobs, adequate preparation, serious networking and luck seem to be the way out, there is actually no better season to seek for employment, it can happen to and with you anytime if you do the needful, try and come with enough cash, it does play a good role in securing jobs, l got several calls today from different forumites in the UAE and it confirmed all we have said and suggested here already. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
henrimoto: good evening every bory. how has the day been? @namqul.. ma guy, how you dey ? you want to turn the igweee into a WIZARD abi ? what wrong has he done ? didnt you see when amos adamu turned the to an ANGEL ? .... lolz @dr. dre, how would the igweee look like in real life ? (a) obasanjo. (b) jonathan. (c) dangote.

You are a funny character.l cant wait to see/meet you in the UAE, l promise you point and kill fish plus a glass of red wine & Johnny walker grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
@oga ASPchris... congratulations! to you. On behalf of the igweee, justi4christ, goodtalk, dr. dre and other honourable members of this palace. we rejoice with you. may the good lord finish the good he has started in your life. @dr. dre, you've gat a new neigbhour ! smile @ him..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks justi4 & ogak for your quick response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
dammy1985: Thanks justi4 & ogak for your quick response

You are always welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by PHILINDUKWE: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
One need carefulness here i av receive more than ten email one told me he is aga, the other justi4jusu. scam all over but if is u justi and oga just let me no here in this room datz d rule ok
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2013
PHILINDUKWE: One need carefulness here i av receive more than ten email one told me he is aga, the other justi4jusu. scam all over but if is u justi and oga just let me no here in this room datz d rule ok

Be very careful because am not surprised some persons would do that.

I have never sent mails to anyone except those that send me a personal message and I replied.

So avoid falling for those scammers because they will go to any length to extort money from innocent people with no remorse.

You are not the only one, some persons have also notified me of people claiming to be who they are not to people on this thread in order to scam innocent people.

Let me pass this notification to the house and say if anyone receives an email from me without you sending a mail to me first then sorry to say but am not the one. Am just being impersonated, so please be careful and dont fall prey for them because they are not happy that this thread is open to nigerians and other nationalities because after going through this thread you should be able to do everything by yourself and not involve any so called agent.

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Nov 27, 2013
dammy1985: Thanks justi4 & ogak for your quick response

You are welcome dammy.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Join us for our recruitment open day at JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts Dubai in Deira on December 3rd and 4th from 8am to 6pm.

Join the opening orchestra of the JW Marriott Tripoli and be part of a unique team! 

•Food and Beverage

•Engineering

•Security

•Housekeeping

•Front Office

•Finance

•Human Resources

•Kitchen

•Concierge

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.