Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) (2069 Views)

Invest 20k In Farming And Make 300k In One Farming Season. / Network Marketing Business You Can Start With 32,000 Naira / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2013
Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest)

Hi people. So happy people are getting wiser and going into farming now.I have a proposal for very serious people.

I run a fish farm at delta state and currently i am thinking of expanding our operations.
Expansion means more capital which I don't have.

There are three phases of the site ie there are three locations all in the same town. Two are earthen ponds and the last a set of concrete tanks. Each location has a capacity of stocking twenty thousand cat fish and the place has long been under used.

For investors that will be interested, I can send a well drawn out proposal including feasibility study to your mail. Also site inspection by you is also very welcome, so you can know where you are investing your hard earned money in and also the people you are giving it to.
Also when you come for inspection, I will pay for your hotel accomodation for a night and your transport fare back.(You can come with the police or efcc if you feel you need protection)

Contact me on this number: 08168650087 or by mail: info.coderednigeria@gmail.com

Thanks and expecting good cooperation.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2013
Risk free investment loading. I gaurantee you that.

You are free to discuss your terms with me.

08168650087, Info.coderednigeria@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 3:33am On Feb 11, 2013
cheesy cool
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by greenhope(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2013
OK

Send your feasibility study and business plan to businessreportng@yahoo.com

What is the market of catfish there like and is there a smoking facility ?
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by boladex1: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2013
bishop kay: Risk free investment loading. I gaurantee you that.

08168650087, Info.coderednigeria@gmail.com

SEND YOUR FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BIZ PLAN, AND HOW YOU PLAN TO SHARE PROFIT TO]
tundeodums@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by oderemo(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2013
bishop kay: Risk free investment loading. I gaurantee you that.

i wonder wish planet you are , if this is gurantee risk free investment then corporate org./banks will be lining up on your door step.
go to zenith/access/u.ba/gtb. and sell them this package for all i know these guys love risk free investments as they r always reluctant to loose their moni.
my frd wake frm that slumber there is NOTHING CALLED RISK FREE INVESTMEN.

1 Like

Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
ode remo:
i wonder wish planet you are , if this is gurantee risk free investment then corporate org./banks will be lining up on your door step.
go to zenith/access/u.ba/gtb. and sell them this package for all i know these guys love risk free investments as they r always reluctant to loose their moni.
my frd wake frm that slumber there is NOTHING CALLED RISK FREE INVESTMEN.

I understand you my friend. There is no investment without risks being involved but not if the risk can be handled and managed efficiently. It also depends on what you invest on. Don't forget this is not HYIP it is a business you do and see.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2013
GUD MORNING ALL.

BUSINESS PROPOSAL SENT TO UR MAILS.
greenhope: OK

Send your feasibility study and business plan to businessreportng@yahoo.com

What is the market of catfish there like and is there a smoking facility ?

THERE IS NO SMOKING FACILITY BECAUSE THE FRESH FISH DOES NOT EVEN REACH THE MARKETERS TO BUY. SO WE MOSTLY SELL FRESH EXCEPT ON ORDER. DO CALL ME LETS TALK MORE.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gud evening people....success loading

Be my partner!!! cool
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by Guarantor(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
SEND YOUR FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BIZ PLAN, AND HOW YOU PLAN TO SHARE PROFIT TO:
a_4labi@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pictures of the concrete tank location
Hatchery and brooding tanks
Guarantor:
SEND YOUR FEASIBILITY STUDY AND BIZ PLAN, AND HOW YOU PLAN TO SHARE PROFIT TO:
a_4labi@yahoo.com

Mail sent!

Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Delta state has one of the biggest catfish market in the country. Exploit this to your advantage!

Partner with me cool
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Still waiting for the three or more lucky partners. Yes three (three locations) keep the calls coming. Thanks.

How will you like to share over 5 million minus your capital with me? Farming is the deal!

Call with your questions and I will answer.08168650087
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Good evening good people of nairaland.

Matthew 11:12 ...the violent taketh it by force.

Take this step and let your money and I work for you.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
cheesy cool
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by tunapawizzy: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
send ur proposal and feasibility study to mycrudeoil@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
tunapawizzy: send ur proposal and feasibility study to mycrudeoil@gmail.com

Mail sent!
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
Good morning fellow nairalanders. Open up to opportunity knocking on your door.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 7:40am On Feb 17, 2013
:DHappy sunday people!!
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bolarine: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Kindly send ur feasibility study and photos to sparklinprojects@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
bolarine: Kindly send ur feasibility study and photos to sparklinprojects@yahoo.com

Mail sent!
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by swanelan(f): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bishopkay, do send ur feasibility details 2 elanbijou@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
swanelan: Bishopkay, do send ur feasibility details 2 elanbijou@yahoo.com
mail sent!

(1) (Reply)

Best Transformers / Needed Urgently - Sea/air Freight Rates For Shipping From Nigeria 2 South Africa / P.o.p Emulsion Paint Distributorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.