Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Found My Love On Nairaland! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Found My Love On Nairaland! (7651 Views)

SEARCHING: Any Real Love On NL? / I Love Him, But Nairalanders Killed My Love And Education. / Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2005
hello
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2005
pintos:

Let me shock you................She is among the many girls who posted reply on this thread................read between the lines to guess who she is. I am not kidding, I truely love her to pieces.

Ermmm.... Okay ooo.

You r in love i guess.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by jummy79(f): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2005
Pintos you haven't mentioned how she feels about you in return.  If you love her why not tell her?

If I were you I'd keep this to myself until things are ironed out between the two of you.  It's like dating a coworker:  if things don't work out you won't want the entire forum asking you questions about each other every single time you both happen to be on the forum or online elsewhere at the same time.

It can also put a lot of pressure on the relationship (if I may call it that) to have people openly speculating so soon.

Good luck to you and her.

I agree that pictures are very important when embarking on an online relationship.   That doesn't mean that if the person is handsome/beautiful that you will be more attracted to them or that love is guaranteed but the key is to make sure that you physically as well as emotionally desire the person you are interested in.  One person's "average" or "ok looking" is another person's "wow!" or "ugly" so looks aren't important to me from that point of view.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by uche777(f): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2005
Oh boy from all indications i dont think she feels the same way too cos u havn't said anythin about how she feels about u,does she even know at all?

Be a man n be reall make ya intentions known to her n lets see how it goes if positive ride on though long distance relationship could be very distraous but then" Is how u make your bed so u shall lie on it"

If negative men keep ya heart intact cos their is nothin devasting like lovin someone and the person dosent love u in return

GOOD LUCK BRODA.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by legry(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2005
Anu you are not going to get me started here no way I won't allow you get me started, cause you know me girl, you know my action, so don’t test me, Mosiate and I have broken up and I have a new love, not online though, nairaland always gives me a new one every day and this is a sure laugh for me, Hey Pintos you musty be a really lonely man and in this your loneliness you think you have found the one for you online WITHOUT!!!! Seeing her picture man are you serious here? or are you just sex starved. look get a full picture and when I say a full pic I mean a full one not just one showing her face trust me that can be deceiving, get different pictures of her she smiling, she frowning, she without makeup look just get all and be sure she 's the one o. Then get to meet her geez man she might even have smelly breath or she might be a cleptomaniac heck she might even be a T[b]RANSVESITE[/b], please will you wake up and stop taking that word love in vain.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by uche777(f): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2005
legry dats was so harsh talkin so badly about the babe what if it is the other way round?she is so good what everyman wants in a girl,so down to earth respectful intelligent..................blah blah
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2005
uche777:

legry dats was so harsh talkin so badly about the babe what if it is the other way round?she is so good what everyman wants in a girl,so down to earth respectful intelligent..................blah blah
Uche Sweetie,
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2005
Dude i can see you've loose control. Six gini (pacs) I so wanna see ur picture. The one that has the pacs.

I wish u luck...cos u need it.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot-angel:

Dude i can see you've loose control. Six gini (pacs) I so want to see your picture. The one that has the pacs.

I wish u luck...because u need it.
Hot-Angel...my babygurl,
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2005
L.O.L. U won't go to jail....just show me the pacs. smiley
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2005
Angel .I see ya like my little sister...........which ofcourse you are.......
........I can never try to lead you on...no way.
What will you do with your brothers sexy figure?
Just believe me when i say i am kool.
let me remain your ''egbon'' pls
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2005
lol. Egbon mi..shebi you would do anything for ur aburo. Just do it, and paste ur pacs. I wanna take a picture of it with my phone and set ur sexy pacs as my screensaver. wink
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Bibi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2005
Angel, you can see a pic of him in the community profiles. Im sure hes worth your screen..hic
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2005
Ouch...Not that one. I want the sexy pacs....durring summer, not winter.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2005
hot-angel:

Ouch...Not that one. I want the sexy pacs.durring summer, not winter.

hiya
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2005
Egbon mi, why r u acting this way now.
I say make u forget age.
Just show me ur pacs...post am b4 i vex oo.
Dem no send me, na me send myself. tongue
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2005
I take Gawd beg you ,
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by hotangel2(f): 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Fear fear boy/man.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2005
ok at pintos if u feel that hot-angel is underaged well i am not and i would like to see dem six pacs for real and let me be d jugde.

@ seun are you saying that we should all post our pictures?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2005
NA ME BE THAT
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2005
where is d six pacs at? n how old are you if you do not mind my asking?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2005
honestly i was expecting a dude i mean from the way you sounded
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2005
Chigszy:

honestly i was expecting a dude i mean from the way you sounded
na u sabi
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2005
i am still waiting to see the six pacs
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2005
made my point?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by nddy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2005
i was expecting someone younger though.
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2005
Chigszy:

i am still waiting to see the six pacs
Tell me something
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2005
nddy:

i was expecting someone younger though.
You see what i mean?
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by nddy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2005
i gat to be real, aint you above 40
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by pintos(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2005
tell me
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2005
still waiting .....................
Re: I Found My Love On Nairaland! by Chigszy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2005
y did you remove the pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland / Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.