Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,755 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. (10375 Views)

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare / Senator Ita Enang, New SSA To President On National Assembly Matters / Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by horlatunde(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2013

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/982600_bob-bbm_pnga469707299d0034c2a6e1c630fafc617[/img]

Nollywood practitioners are one after the other finding their way to the corridors of power with their appointments by state governments as Advisers or Commissioners; prominent among them are Richard Mofe-Damijo in Delta state and Nkiru Sylvanus in Imo state.

The latest appointee is Gulder Ultimate Search host, Bob Manuel Udokwu who has been appointed as Senior Special Assistant on Creative Media to Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state. The actor announced the good news in a broadcast via his BBM.

www.informationng.com/2013/02/gov-peter-obi-appoints-nollywood-actor-bob-manuel-as-ssa.html
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Padipadi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good 4 him
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by caesaraba(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulations.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Nasri100(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Rejoice? Lol why?

1 Like

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Sezua(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2013
Third to comment......my turn go come
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Jesuspikin87(m): 8:59am On Feb 10, 2013
*BIG GRIN* 3rd to comment.
Congratulations Boring Bob
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2013
Finally, Bob Manuel has been lobbying for appointments for so long, finally, its a proof that aspirations do come true. Bravo, and welcome to the New Media. Nairaland will welcome a new monika. Glory to Capua !
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by anelka101(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2013
congrats,hope he will not stop acting because of his new appointment
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by kessyur: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2013
Congrats. creative media! office everywhere.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by valdubem(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2013
Bob manuel is a proud and arrogant fellow. I Hate Him and so do all anambrarians
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by treach(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank God, may him do what he is there to do. grin
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by pauloni(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Congratulation bob pls bring that potential in you and work for our noble State all the best.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by ddeola: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2013
The guy has paid his dues,congrats Bob. Make sure you prove your worth
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Ominiriches(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Welcome to Capua! With money and connection plus Godfatherism, all things are answerable. You've lobby for the post for sometime now.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by LadyWinona: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: Bob manuel is a proud and arrogant fellow. I Hate Him and so do all anambrarians
You know, ur statement reminded me of an incident that had happened when I was a kid. My family had stopped at a filling station and there was Bob Manuel too buying some fuel for his car. My sibs and I were so excited on seeing him but dt excitement suddenly changed to disgust when he gave a cold shoulder to a random girl who had walked up to him all so ecstatic at seeing a popular movie actor. He had just acted like she wasn't even there, so impolite. My perception of him rather fell from its pedestal after dt incident. As an adult now, thinking back, it's possible that he was in a bad place hence his cold reaction to that fan or perhaps he didn't understand the power that fans have to bring down an artist if they so wish just by using the internt alone n other media, but whatever d reason might ve been, I had expected him to have been more mature in his response like a gentleman should have.

1 Like

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by duke4ever: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Hoping to see this on the front page so that we can look at the relevance of such office.

1 Like

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by quicksylva(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: Bob manuel is a proud and arrogant fellow. I Hate Him and so do all anambrarians
Is that the reason you hate him. Have you done deals with him before, Do you know him in real life (not movie life), Why hate someone you haven't met/know before. Who made you the speaker of anambra people, Mr man speak for yourself and nobody else. The guy you are hating is moving ahead with his life, am suggesting you do the same also with your own life.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by juman(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2013
There was nollywood!

When Bob Manuel and others like him were active in nollywood, the films were interesting. But now the films are one kind (not very inteesting).

2 Likes

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by ak4God(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Bob Manuel.Festac Boy!!!
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by valdubem(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Lady Winona: You know, ur statement reminded me of an incident that had happened when I was a kid. My family had stopped at a filling station and there was Bob Manuel too buying some fuel for his car. My sibs and I were so excited on seeing him but dt excitement suddenly changed to disgust when he gave a cold shoulder to a random girl who had walked up to him all so ecstatic at seeing a popular movie actor. He had just acted like she wasn't even there, so impolite. My perception of him rather fell from its pedestal after dt incident. As an adult now, thinking back, it's possible that he was in a bad place hence his cold reaction to that fan or perhaps he didn't understand the power that fans have to bring down an artist if they so wish just by using the internt alone n other media, but whatever d reason might ve been, I had expected him to have been more mature in his response like a gentleman should have.

The dude is my in-law so I know him soo well
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by valdubem(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2013
quicksylva: Is that the reason you hate him. Have you done deals with him before, Do you know him in real life (not movie life), Why hate someone you haven't met/know before. Who made you the speaker of anambra people, Mr man speak for yourself and nobody else. The guy you are hating is moving ahead with his life, am suggesting you do the same also with your own life.

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by quicksylva(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2013
undecided
val_dubem:

undecidedAm 100% sure that he does not know you.

HaHaHaHa! Who dash monkey banana, In-law indeed. Ok, I get it now. He married your sister in your DREAM.

I hate Bob Manuel-Rubbish Talk!..... Keep on hating O.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by TBD(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Ministry of thief n arm robbers.
Congrats Bob Manuel i like Guy sha.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Sezua(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2013
Jesuspikin87: *BIG GRIN* 3rd to comment.
Congratulations Boring Bob
i beat yhu to it.......nd yes...bob is totally boring
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Ekans: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2013
Bob who?,Anambra people no de get manuel as surname ooo,is he from Rivers state?
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Ekans: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2013
Bob who?,Anambra people no de get manuel as surname ooo,is he from Rivers state?.The udokwu part sounds like Ezza ngbo name.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2013
the nollywood actors and actresses are really hungry and in dire need of bread. see the way they run after politicians for rescue operation. i pray they survuve wella.
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Asis(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Congrats
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2013
Guys just imagine this rubbish...... SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE GOVERNOR ON CREATIVE MEDIA grin grin grin..... CHOI...... WETIN THIS OFFICE COME MEAN NOW? Another way of siphoning taxpayers money. Nigeria,I hail ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by SirElaw(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2013
I realised a long tym ago dt ts rily easy 2 mk d move frm acting 2 politics. Ronald Reagan, Arnold n many others hv made it seamlessly
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by SirElaw(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2013
SirElaw: I realised a long tym ago dt ts rily easy 2 mk d move frm acting 2 politics. Ronald Reagan, Arnold n many others hv made it seamlessly
Lying comes easily 2 both parties
Re: Obi Appoints Bob Manuel As SSA. by manny4life(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Ekans: Bob who?,Anambra people no de get manuel as surname ooo,is he from Rivers state?

Who told you that Manuel is his last name? If I call you eti now, it will be Manny has started this early morning. He full name is Bob-Manuel Udokwu, dig that, is his last name "Udokwu" not Igbo?

@topic, congrats to him, never new he was onye Anambra...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes / Analysing Adebayo Shittu, The Speculated Minister From Oyo State. / BREAKING: Akinlade breaks silence, applies for tribunal judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.