Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Has Anyone Used 3 Guranteed Streams Of Income Writing Articles Online - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Has Anyone Used 3 Guranteed Streams Of Income Writing Articles Online (737 Views)

How To Make Money Writing Articles Online In Nigeria As A Freelancer / Make $1500 Monthly Writing 300 Words Articles / Pls I Need Websites That Pays For Re-writing Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used 3 Guranteed Streams Of Income Writing Articles Online by danedwards: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hello guys,

My quest of finding writing jobs I can do online and increase my income took me to a website where a writing manual called 3 Guaranteed Streams of Income From Writing Articles Online is being promoted. I think I like to order the package but I want to find out if anyone has used the material, and if yes, did it deliver what is promised? Are you satisfied with it? And would you recommend it?

Sorry if I will be inconveniencing you, but I just want to be sure I'm buying something I will get value from and not just another crap some people sell on the Internet. The manual is at http://www.onlinewritingopportunities.com/articlecash.htm, pls take a minute to look at it and let me know what you think. You can email me at danedwards02@gmail.com if you want to send me an email. Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Used 3 Guranteed Streams Of Income Writing Articles Online by happyday: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Once I saw the headline before even reading this post, I knew the product.Sorry, I have not tried it nor purchased it; but I have heard of the product since '08. Your best bet is to Get the phone number of the seller; Call the seller- Innocent Ibhaloube (back then), and discuss with him your fears and reservations and ask for any guarantee he can offer on the product.
Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Pay You For Your Comments / Fascinating Nollywood Scripts / Professional Freelance Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.