Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:58 PM

The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area (4258 Views)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Photos Of Rehabilitated Roads In Aba And Other Ongoing Projects / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by templeinyou(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
Before the yultide period GEJ ordered that all federal roads should be fixed to make it motorable for commuters.

FERMA carried out the maintemance of some road and contracted some out.

see the road that was fixed not upto two months now.

1 my question is will GEJ sopervise the road himself,

2 is it that the barber does not know how to barbe or the blade is not sharp?

3 will the same road be awarded again

these portions are b/w Kogi and Edo state,

the one that fell completelly is undergoning another rehabilitation, at Ajaokuta Toll gate to Niger bridge.

lets forget about b/w Umuahia and Okaigwe till the picture comes.

dear all, what is the state of newly rehabilitated roads in your area.

Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by valdubem(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2013
bad
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Willgates(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
2nd....none undecided
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Willgates(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2013
BTW hw did vhis mke d front page sef?
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Revolva(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2013
Roads in lagos are getting repaired even the oshodi apapa way that's the apapa westminister end is now getting repaired because when rainy season starts na hell oo!!

Even some streets are being tarred now!!
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by sp2002(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2013
the one they are doing along ikorodu/itokin road is rubbish
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2013
There haven't been any rehabilitated roads not even in my dreamz
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by taharqa: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2013
@OP, hw are d Pics you just postd, esp d 2nd Pics, newly rehabilitatd roads... Lazy Mods shld plz try to verify tins b4 bringing them to d FP; NL is fast turning to a mere Speculative Site, and dat cant be good in d long run...
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Bambela(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2013
Op what is your intention for this post? Lazy slowpoke
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Elhakym1(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2013
The FG roads in my area have not been touched since the proclamation of the repairs by GEJ oooo. Even my State(Kwara) Governor offered he would do the roads based on a Memorandum of Understanding btw him and the FG that the capital will be refunded at a specified period of time. Fed roads in Kwara remain as bad as roads to hell...and heaven of course if you get what I mean. The FG roads in my area have not been touched since the proclamation of the repairs by GEJ oooo. Even my State(Kwara) Governor offered he would do the roads based on a Memorandum of Understanding btw him and the FG that the capital will be refunded at a specified period of time. Fed roads in Kwara remain as bad as roads to hell undecided...and heaven of course if you get what I mean.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by BarryX(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2013
OP... Poor presentation BTW still bad in some areas!
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by kaysy(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2013
OP should visit lagos badagry express way, you'l thank God for that u have, but i dnt think FERMA reached that area at all.... the road is worse than when fuel was N65 per litre
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Asis(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Lawalemi(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2013
This FERMA is a hot joke! The agency caused terrible hold up in Sango Ota Toll Gate creating an impression that serious job would be done. They ended up resurfacing just a few meters of the of collapsed lane. Who will now attend to the remaining bad portions?
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Ekans: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2013
Did they rehabilitate any road? Or is grading a road equivalent to repair?.Thinking about the Aba-umuahia express way.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by franchizy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
All the Major roads in Aba, Abia state dat were rehabilitated in collaboration wit our God sent Gov T. A. Orji are in good state. I applaud GEJ and Gov T. A. Orji and I wish dem many more fruitful days in office.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Walexz02(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nothing like rehabilitation in my area here....mscheww
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by duality(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
another malevolent thread. what about LGA roads.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by veesion: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
at IYANNIPAJA go nd see d rubbish shoddy job d FERMA contractr is doin there at d link dt connects d flyovr leadn to Egbda frm d abeokuta exprss rd
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
veesion: at IYANNIPAJA go nd see d rubbish shoddy job d FERMA contractr is doin there at d link dt connects d flyovr leadn to Egbda frm d abeokuta exprss rd

And what did you do when you noticed the contractor was doing a shoddy job? As a citizen of this country you have the responsibility to ask questions and demand accountability in the use of public funds. For instance when you noticed the shoddy job, nothing stopped you, as a tax payer, from speaking with senior officials of the contractor or FERMA.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Adurangba(f): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
This is another dubious OP. See the pictures he posted like seriously, do you think? Do you ever think or comment objectively? so all those who travelled during the Christmas and New Year, is there none who can attest to any road being repaired based on the Presidential directive better than this lazy OP?
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by veesion: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
And what did you do when you noticed the contractor was doing a shoddy job? As a citizen of this country you have the responsibility to ask questions and demand accountability in the use of public funds. For instance when you noticed the shoddy job, nothing stopped you, as a tax payer, from speaking with senior officials of the contractor or FERMA.
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]

u re right my br bt on a secnd thot if u decide to ask questions pursue justice they can send their boys to beat u up i wish i can see sme people that are as angry as i am so we can go in group and dmand jstce we can even threatn petitiong them to FERMA headqutrs abja copy to works minstry nd oda relvant bodies im weaknd in doin things because im nt seein justice anywhre a recnt populr eg is d case of d PENSN thief my br its nt as if i dnt want to bt the systm we hv tday isnt encorgn.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by BabaEleko(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
GEJ IS WORKING. HATERS ARE TALKING. grin grin
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by ocelot2006(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
Well, the Jalingo-YOLA road is currently being patched up by FERMA. Sections of the road are being scrapped totally.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
you sound like you don't know what will happen to any1 that dares come out physically to talk.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by caesaraba(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ada Nri1: you sound like you don't know what will happen to any1 that dares come out physically to talk.

What will happen? Get beaten up or killed? Not when it's done the right way. Once you get other people in the area (like minds) involved, it gets easier.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by emmatok(m): 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
What's wrong with Nigerians, answer the question and stop.attacking the op.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by templeinyou(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
taharqa: @OP, hw are d Pics you just postd, esp d 2nd Pics, newly rehabilitatd roads... Lazy Mods shld plz try to verify tins b4 bringing them to d FP; NL is fast turning to a mere Speculative Site, and dat cant be good in d long run...

you should have asked others, i guess you never pass through that particular road.
Re: The State Of FG Rehabilitated Roads In Your Area by ocelot2006(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Ada Nri1: you sound like you don't know what will happen to any1 that dares come out physically to talk.

What will happen? Pls do tell. With examples of course.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Military Positions At 36th In The World According To Global Firepower. / Russia Gives Condition For Military Aid To Nigeria. / Appeal Court Sacks All Osun State Senators, Reps And House Of Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.