Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Any Cold Room Operator In The House? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Cold Room Operator In The House? (3705 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Which Is The Best Port Terminal Operator In Lagos Port / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by darren20(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
Hi,
I intend investing in cold room business generally for fish,turkey etc,I need an advice on this,what are the problems with this business?what are the things that are necessary for me to know,of course I know about electricity,I intend to get an heavy duty generator for this,but what are the merits and demerits of this business.do location matters?how much do one need to start?,how much is the cold room itself?How many staff might be needed?what about the ROI ?How long does it take to breakthrough?where are the procedures of operation of the business?
Any idea will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by vividgate: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2008
I got all the information you need. I sent you a mail.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
Why can't you post the information here so that others can learn. Let's not be selfish with information.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by darren20(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hi,
I've been trying to reach you on phone.it wasn't just going through!
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by vividgate: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2008
Seun:

Why can't you post the information here so that others can learn. Let's not be selfish with information.

I am not being selfish,It's just that different people require different information.Like some people wanted imported others want locally made,some people want 20tons others 40tons.

Some people just want a coldroom without a market plan as to what to do with it.So you can see why i prefer to communicate my phone to make it easier and faster.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by bluehorizo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
Share whatever information you have as lot will benefit from it.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by lusc: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2008
Let me know when your cold room business is up and running. I am looking to lease space in a cold room to store my products. You have just found yourself your first customer. Pls do take me serious. smiley
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by KunleA2(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2009
bump
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by Limeone(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
@vivid gate

Kindly send me these documents .You should please send to olayinka11@hotmail.com
God bless
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2009
vivid gate:

i know its been long, but please can u send this info to me pls. thank you so much
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by honeyguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2009
can you send the a comprehensive detail about this biz pls on bayoofi@hotmail.com
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2009
Kindly send me details through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by sexykelly(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
@vivid gate,

can you provide information on the 20 & 40tons locally made

All relevant information you can provide will be highly appreciated.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by EmmaAjayi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
vivid gate:

Pls send detailed infomation to my mailbox:- aj200301@yahoo.com.

Will be expecting your response.

At the same time you can still share your ideas with the tread. Nairaland is an avenue to share experience and learn.

tnx
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by lindazhu: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2011
we are professional cold room manufacture in china
and also match generator for customers if they need
any of you need any help please feel free to contact me!

china will have spring festival from Feb 2nd to 8th.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by Jerotical: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
@vivid gate. I can see dat you are online.its all about this cold room business.please vivid kindly be of utmost assistance by providing me with the things i need to know about this biz.I intend starting on a small scale but i will need info as per
1. how much one could raise as a start up for small scale
2.the breakdown of how the start up capital will be used
3.any other info i needed as someone who has no idea of d biz

Thanks vivid gate
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by Lacomb(m): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2012
@ Vivid Gate: I will appriciate it if you can send me the proposal too. I am looking at a 20ft coldroom.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by alezuv: 2:52am On Feb 19, 2012
Pls send me info as well on the same question asked email is vuzelalimited@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by JamiuO: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2012
I also need the information. Kindly send to my email: jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by rolloutventures: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
hi, i have a 1000 tons cold room for lease or sale in lagos ikeja sitting on 4 plots so lots of space for trucks it comes with 5 room staff quarters, generator, small warehouse storage, transformer, 4 room office space etc.
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by EagleNest(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Hi vivid gate,
am also interest in opening a small scale coldroom.
this is my email-negosus@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cold Room Operator In The House? by lloydbanj: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Am Having a mini cold room and generator for sale

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account / See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.