Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Joke Of The Day...enjoy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day...enjoy (996 Views)

Most Hilarious Joke Of The Year / Best Joke Of D Week!!! / Joke Of The Day: Bring Am, We Get Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day...enjoy by realsammie(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Angels: Almighty Father we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o

GOD: What have they done this time?
Angels: everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic
rules,They dont wait for their turn in anything.! They are reckless!(exasp erated)
In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started
admitting them.

GOD: Pls bear with them. They are very... special to me...ehm let me call satan in
hell to see how he's doing.
(phone rings) hell-o lucifer how are things over there?
Satan: Baba God pls call me later. There's an issue i'm trying to resolve. (ten
minutes later)

GOD: hell-o lucifer
satan:I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.
(one hour later)
satan; sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: lucifer are you having problems overthere?
satan: it is these Nigerians i have with me in hell. He (stammers) they..
they....they have quenched the fire in hell and installed air conditioners.... lolz
Re: Joke Of The Day...enjoy by Edonna(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
hahahahaha
Re: Joke Of The Day...enjoy by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day...enjoy by manos(m): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2013
funny, but the problem be say, corruption no go let nigerians quench the fire. what they would rather do, is to start bribing hell's official's to import a.c's and install into their fellow corrupt one's cells.........

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way To STOP Tuface Idibia[funny Picture] / Check Out This Yourba Names And Their Funny Meanings / Obituary Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.