Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

My Nanny Has Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Nanny Has Hepatitis B (8451 Views)

Hepatitis B Awareness / Hepatitis-B Kills Faster Than AIDS / Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by Airpure(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hello doctors in the house.

I just got a new nanny n I really like her.as she seems ok with my kids she has been with me for 5 days now. I did the normal blood text today and she texted positive to Hep B. My question is 1. Is it advisable to keep her and have her treated bearing in mind I ve 2 young kids below 5yrs
2. Wats the treatment like and whats the estimated cost
3. Should I just send her away and avoid the risk of her transferring the infection to my kids.

Will appreciate ur advice please .
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by bodik(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Airpure: Hello doctors in the house.

I just got a new nanny n I really like her.as she seems ok with my kids she has been with me for 5 days now. I did the normal blood text today and she texted positive to Hep B. My question is 1. Is it advisable to keep her and have her treated bearing in mind I ve 2 young kids below 5yrs
3. Should I just send her away and avoid the risk of her transferring the infection to my kids.

Help her by seaching online for moringa and hepatitis, and you will see there is a cheap way of curing Hepatitis and she will be grateful to you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by subzidi: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ Poster,
I can imagine your dilema here. Pls if you have the means treat her from her home ,afetr she is cleared of the ailment you can take her back.
All the best!!

3 Likes

Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by fridayman1: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
bodik:
Help her by seaching online for moringa and hepatitis, and you will see there is a cheap way of curing Hepatitis and she will be grateful to you..
Give charcoal powder and cayenne twice a day it will clear after a week
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Your first responsibility is to your kids, Hepatitis B is very infectious.
She's an employee and I doubt you signed terms of employment to cover a possible lifetime of treating this
Advice her on what this is and how she need to be more hygenic to stop spreading this

And all this Moringa recommendation, stop turning this leaf to a one drug fits all remedy. That's how people carried Aloe vera and GNLD back then.

2 Likes

Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by ngnetbiz: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2013
friday@man:

Elaborate more on this,how could charcoal power work in this dangerous uncurable but preventable infection
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by ngnetbiz: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
friday@man:

@ friday man,i did research on that charcoal powder and learned its effective,want to recommend it for someone with herpes, i'll like to know if the charcoal got from burnt wood and grounded or its another processed charcoal.then cayene is shombo pepper if i am right?
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by ngnetbiz: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
friday@man:

Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 16, 2013
There is no cure for hepatitis B; unless your children have been fully immunized against hepatitis B (3 series of injections), then there is a risk of them catching it from her. It is transmitted through blood contact and sexually transmitted. The virus can live on your on surfaces in your home for sometime and can be transmitted that way, it's not just fresh blood that can spread it. If you trust her not to be careless with her blood (cuts and all), I would start the vaccine series for your childen. If she is not trustworthy, it's better for her to go. Like I said, there is no known cure and it is quite a dangerous infection, even worse in children.
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by chrispher1234: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM HEPATITIS B)
I am from Imo state, I want to testify of how i got cured from hepatitis b, I got diagnosed of hepatitis b in 2013 I have visited several hospitals and herbalists but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal spell caster from Ewu Edo state who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis B, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster via his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via transport service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 3days, I am now fee from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr Aziza. Contact this great herbal spell caster via his email azizahealingtemple@gmail.com for cure to any kind of diseases. Goodluck
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by tforever(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2015
Airpure:
Hello doctors in the house.

does she stay in Lagos I know someone who can be of help
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by gifteyo: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
@tforever I would really like to know that someone ooo,
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by taytee(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Phyllantus Amarus is the best herbal drug for hep b...its cures it perfectly use it for her within 3 months ..ire o
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by rottenPussy: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
gifteyo:
@tforever I would really like to know that someone ooo,
I wish to know that someone too pls undecided
Re: My Nanny Has Hepatitis B by Partnerbiz(f): 12:56am On Sep 25, 2018
fridayman1:
What's your authority?

(1) (Reply)

Meningitis Outbreak – FG Orders 800,000 Vaccine Doses From Europe / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. / Living Hell Of The Half Ton Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.