Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Pls Advice Me;am Losin It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;am Losin It (11072 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: ....tnk u xo much..u cnt begin wat a reliev dis hs brot in2 ma troubld @...as a mata of fact,m flowin wel wit ma mum nw...sinc xtadai,d tot of bin a grandma soon is evn makin ha ovajoyous...we r jst 2 u kmw,jst me n ma sister....mariag is d last tin on ma mind nw...i jrt want ma baby to grw wit a complete family...al d same..i apricia8 it...God bles u
Dnt worry ur baby wil grow up wit a complete family but for now u & ur family r d relations she/he has. Dont worry a man dat is urs wil come & accept dat child and ur child wil grow up wit a complete family.
Thank God u r back wit ur mum. Am telling u be4 u know it, dat guy wil be out of ur pix soonest! ur focus shld be on ur baby now. Start making plans for her, save towards her arrival.
Pls dnt rush into any rship 4now cos u dnt need 1.
I like ur courage dat abortion is a no no! i took d same decision 2yrs ago and i am proud of it and i continue to thank God that i ddnt take dat step. my baby father has not contacted me since he left till now and i was so proud of her wn i celebrated her 1st birthday wit family & friends. To make matter worse, he didnt gav d child any name wn i called him dat i put to be and dat he shld send her name. you can now imagine wot i went thru.
SO like i told u previously, u hav to be very strong an prepare for the worse wit ds guy.

All will be well and make sure u lean on God for everythg. He will not put u to shame.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
women!!!
God bless us

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: women!!!
God bless us
amen
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
pheyikemi: I seem not to get u again madam hummingbird, at 1st u sed u grew up wtout a father bt u want ur growin embryo to knw its father so u told d guy jez in case, now ur mum wasn't thr 4u but ur parents r supportive of u sinz u told 'em u r pregnant. If u dnt mind o, hu r these parents of urs? How many parents do u av?
I grew up witout ma mum..dts wat I meant by sayin I grew up witout a complete family
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by pheyikemi: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: I grew up witout ma mum..dts wat I meant by sayin I grew up witout a complete family
. I c, now I undastnd u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
pheyikemi: . I c, now I undastnd u
aite...I jst want a complete family for ma bby
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by wonda26(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
3 abortions?? shocked mehn, me dey fear o. God plz direct my future wife wherever she is undecided
OP, kpele.. May God strenghten u. Remain positive. Better dayz ahead.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
@op,i feel your pain girl, happy for the courage you displayed. Its nt easy now,but belv me it will surely get better

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nna eh stories like this one dey annoy me I swear.

How can you get pregnant 3 times for a man you are not married to? Even abort it thrice, na wa oo.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by zonas4luv: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: Xriously abortion is the last tin on ma mind..av ad 3 for I'm in d past..n I dnt wana tie I'm dwn with d baby or make I'm marry me out of pity...I just finishd twkn to him..he wsnt even moved wit al ma cries n pleas..its lyk my lyf is crashin ryt in front of me lyk a pack of card

3 girl are u mad ni?
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: m in ma early twenties,ma parent are very very ok,at least above d average nigerian..n dey are into dis wit me..eva since I told dem,dev bin suportiv

Am so happy you have family support. You are about to open a new chapter of your life, you will have to be tougher on yourself than others right now you have to forget the man and learn to love yourself and that child you will bring to this world. This is an experience you should learn from, many men are full of hot air. Your future is not destroyed because of this and remember never to treat the child like a problem. The child is priority.

You are still young and have so much to live for, am sure there are so many things you could not do because you were so committed to your relationship but now accept its over. Acceptance is very important here as it will enable you to move on, you are allowed to weep if it brings you relief but don't you dare look down on yourself, sometimes you will feel down its still ok those are the healing moments. Meanwhile keep working on yourself. All those things you wanted to do go do them.

Choose not to hate the father of the child just let him go.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
freecocoa: Nna eh stories like this one dey annoy me I swear.

How can you get pregnant 3 times for a man you are not married to? Even abort it thrice, na wa oo.
A lot of girls/ladies need to use that grey/white matter in their skull and stop thinking what is on their chest is what makes them women.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=thorpido]A lot of girls/ladies need to use that grey/white matter in their skull and stop thinking what is on their chest is what makes them women.[/quotehmmmmmm]
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by freecocoa(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
thorpido: A lot of girls/ladies need to use that grey/white matter in their skull and stop thinking what is on their chest is what makes them women.
As in eh, I get really pissed reading stuffs like this I swear.

Okay see now she's here looking for sympathy, person give you belle the 1st time, you abort, abort 2nd one e no still do, till the 3rd, didn't that tell her something?

I don't pity girls like this at all cos this one don pass stupidity, rubbish angry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Cocoa, she's nt ere sorting for any1s pity

Why u all condemning her act, it cld happen to any1, am glad she learnt already
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: Cocoa, she's nt ere sorting for any1s pity

What is she looking for then?

Sweetheart, it cannot happen to just anybody, it can only happen to people who refuse to be wise, for feck's sakes why should a girl get pregnant for one guy 3 times and abort it?

Abeg it can NEVER, I say NEVER EVER happen to me, even if na jazz sef, my people go slap am comot from my eyes, haba.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dats u gal
I had dis frnd ehn, on her intro day, she wz preg and d guy asked her abort it
Ofcus she did
And dat wz makin it d 4th time
A very sociable babe o
So wat are we talkin
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay

why would you even deign to pay any form of respect to the father that he shd name the child
He is a bast*rd for all i care

I pray he needs some form of marrow transplant and it is that child he has rejected that will be his saving grace
i hope the child is in another country that he cant get the visa to reach
Amin

Bloody scum

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hummingbird: Xriously abortion is the last tin on ma mind..av ad 3 for I'm in d past..n I dnt wana tie I'm dwn with d baby or make I'm marry me out of pity...I just finishd twkn to him..he wsnt even moved wit al ma cries n pleas..its lyk my lyf is crashin ryt in front of me lyk a pack of card
omg! dis geh dey craze o! u've done 3 abortions? and u still went ahead knacking without condom? geh, u is some stupid azz. piss off mehn! msteeew!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: Cocoa, she's nt ere sorting for any1s pity

dyt, 3 abortionsssssss o! not 1. btwn, am preety sure if d bofy takes her bck and tells her to get rid of this pregnancy, she'll do it. dis chick is sick
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by thorpido(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: Dats u gal
I had dis frnd ehn, on her intro day, she wz preg and d guy asked her abort it
Ofcus she did
And dat wz makin it d 4th time
A very sociable babe o
So wat are we talkin
That's d stupidity we're talking about.Being sociable is not about wearing brazilian hair.It's about using dat white/grey matter in d headbone under the hair.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Giggling . . . . . .
These are part of d things desperation can cause, nt sayin she wz desperate o
Bt she loved him way too much
Wen u so in love sometimes, u 4get whom u are

Enuf of d name calling pls
Nt helpin matters
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
Please ladies we dont hv 2 condemn her for having 3 abortions for a guy. Do u know how many some have done wit different guys. For the fact dat she decided to spread her dirty linen outside here doesnt mean we shld condemn her.
Now that she has come to her senses, she has decided to keep ds one cos she knw what she had lost in d past and wot d repercussion culd ne if she tried to abort ds one again.
We are all guilty of one sin or the other so we shldnt just throw stones anyhow.
1 , 2 ,3,4,etc is all sin and it culd even happen whn dey were in school
And now dat she is independent and now that she can afford to take care of the child, she decided to keep it.
Do u know hw fertile she is? some ladies can go a yr without protection and dey wil not get pregnant while some can get 2ice in a month. I used to hv a friend like dat. We called her pig grin grin

@ biolabee
Thanks jare! I got in touch wit him dn cos my family said i shld let him know d child had been born but ds didnt change him at all.
My prayer is dat we shldnt meet him again in life. I dont pray he needs our help for anythg. I
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: Giggling . . . . . .
These are part of d things desperation can cause, nt sayin she wz desperate o
Bt she loved him way too much
Wen u so in love sometimes, u 4get whom u are

Enuf of d name calling pls
Nt helpin matters
tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay: @ biolabee
Thanks jare! I got in touch wit him dn cos my family said i shld let him know d child had been born but ds didnt change him at all.
My prayer is dat we shldnt meet him again in life. I dont pray he needs our help for anythg. I

If you dont want to marry a girl no p
but mehn you dont know what that child is gonna be in life

Look at Obama
I hate pple that neglect their kids

It is well wit u ma
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Well Dyt, I thank God for how he made me but no matter what or how you try to paint it, any lady that aborts 3 babies whether for the same man or different ones o, is a useless shediot with no brains, excuse my language o but gone are the days for blaming f00lishness on love, abegi.
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay: Please ladies we dont hv 2 condemn her for having 3 abortions for a guy. Do u know how many some have done wit different guys. For the fact dat she decided to spread her dirty linen outside here doesnt mean we shld condemn her.
Now that she has come to her senses, she has decided to keep ds one cos she knw what she had lost in d past and wot d repercussion culd ne if she tried to abort ds one again.
We are all guilty of one sin or the other so we shldnt just throw stones anyhow.
And now dat she is independent and now that she can afford to take care of the child, she decided to keep it.
Do u know hw fertile she is? some ladies can go a yr without protection and dey wil not get pregnant while some can get 2ice in a month. I used to hv a friend like dat. We called her pig grin grin

@ biolabee
for me comin hia n askin for advic ws a rily hard for me to do..I knw sm pple wil condemn,som wil even mock me..jst lyk u've said let he wu is witout sin be d first to cast d stone..al wat I nid isn't pity or insults..we al av skeletons in our cupboards too..m nt proud of wat I did in d past bt d only reason y I cam hia is becos I wnt pple to advis me,I dnt want to mak anoda mistak,even nw dat m bringin in an innocent soul into d scene..tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
nikkykay: Please ladies we dont hv 2 condemn her for having 3 abortions for a guy. Do u know how many some have done wit different guys. For the fact dat she decided to spread her dirty linen outside here doesnt mean we shld condemn her.

@ biolabee
for me comin hia n askin for advic ws a rily hard for me to do..I knw sm pple wil condemn,som wil even mock me..jst lyk u've said let he wu is witout sin be d first to cast d stone..al wat I nid isn't pity or insults..we al av skeletons in our cupboards too..m nt proud of wat I did in d past bt d only reason y I cam hia is becos I wnt pple to advis me,I dnt want to mak anoda mistak,even nw dat m bringin in an innocent soul into d scene.d truth is m a real pig..tnk u
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
omg! dis geh dey craze o! u've done 3 abortions? and u still went ahead knacking without condom? geh, u is some stupid azz. piss off mehn! msteeew!
wen we first met,he ws using protection bt d lubricant ws irritatin me..so I later opted for contraceptives..bt it kept failing me..d kind of person I am,even a smal drop maks me pregnant..
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Dyt(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hav bn foolish too sometimes
So is every other person
Jst dat our foolishness differs

Op, d Lord is ur strength
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by biolabee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dear Hummingbird

I can only just imagine how fragile your heart must be for u to have chosen this moniker

However you have to be hard from now

If you are Pregnant
Steel your mind aand prepare for the worst case scenario

Labelled a slut or viewed as a ho for getting pregnant, various deprivations of job, career opportunities, potential husbands who cant be a father to another mans child and then the child will want to seek out his nonsense father
People i know have lost out on interviews because they had to be with children

Best case scenario: the sky is the limit, your support system will help you throughout this time and you will obtain sufficient economic empowerment so you will be a liability to no one (Amen).
Also when a single mum is ok financially, its not such a far flung idea to actually get a husnabd.. we guys are madt sha

Note i use the worst case scenario so u can see what is ahead of you

if you are not pregnant, break off the bloody scum and go an sin no more

it is well with you
Re: Pls Advice Me;am Losin It by Hummingbird: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
biolabee: Dear Hummingbird

I can only just imagine how fragile your heart must be for u to have chosen this moniker

However you have to be hard from now

If you are Pregnant
Steel your mind aand prepare for the worst case scenario

Labelled a slut or viewed as a ho for getting pregnant, various deprivations of job, career opportunities, potential husbands who cant be a father to another mans child and then the child will want to seek out his nonsense father
People i know have lost out on interviews because they had to be with children

Best case scenario: the sky is the limit, your support system will help you throughout this time and you will obtain sufficient economic empowerment so you will be a liability to no one (Amen).
Also when a single mum is ok financially, its not such a far flung idea to actually get a husnabd.. we guys are madt sha

Note i use the worst case scenario so u can see what is ahead of you

if you are not pregnant, break off the bloody scum and go an sin no more

it is well with you

amen..thank you very much..I knw I av a crious task ahead of me..dats so sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Is A Guy Ready To Marry? / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.